Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th June 2014, 04:38   #31
BHPian

Re: Are NGK spark plugs for Baleno not available in Bangalore?

Hi guys, I came across this thread while checking out what plugs are recommended in my dad's 2003 Baleno vxi.
I had some problems with the ignition system on one of my own vehicles yesterday and decided to go in for a set of new blue NGK wires. But, I am on the fence as far as the plugs are concerned. I was also wondering whether to go in for the iridium plugs which will cost me around $26 for 4, vs the standard or V-power plugs which run about $8.
I would like to know if any of you noticed a marked difference when upgrading to the iridium plugs in India. Once I get my new NGK wires, I will run the vehicle for a few tank fulls and see how it performs. Then I will put in the iridium plugs and see if there is a difference.
Here are some videos from NGK - http://www.youtube.com/user/ngksparkplugsusa/videos
Old 3rd July 2014, 22:31   #32
BHPian

Re: Are NGK spark plugs for Baleno not available in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushik_s View Post
While checking the NGK site one thing I found that BKR6E is what recommended for Baleno. But currently I'm using BKR6E-11 which is actually for Grand Vitara. Now I'm confused totally, I guess I was using the wrong part all these days.
The only difference between the NGK bkr6e and bkr6e-11 plug is gap from the manufacturer. I think I am going to send my dad a set of the iridium plugs, right after I see the difference on a Toyota I have. Going to install the plugs after I get a new set of blue NGK wires.
Attached Thumbnails
Are NGK spark plugs for Baleno not available in Bangalore?-p1100866.jpg  

Ray32825 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks