Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st March 2005, 22:45   #16
BHPian

Dude, this is surely a clutch problem.... and the baleno clutch does go off pretty early also i have heard!! Just replace ur clutch and everythiung will be okay!!
Old 1st April 2005, 04:52   #17
Team-BHP Support

Hey Zaphod,

Am i right to assume that when u did a 2nd-3rd upshift and the revvs just kept rising and you let off the gas the clutch would then engage at some point on its own...... or did you have to reclutch and reslot in 3rd?

My guess is
1. Pressure plates
2. Sticky clutch cable etc

cya
R
Old 1st April 2005, 07:09   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Am i right to assume that when u did a 2nd-3rd upshift and the revvs just kept rising and you let off the gas the clutch would then engage at some point on its own...... or did you have to reclutch and reslot in 3rd?
yup, - If i let off the gas the clutch would eventually engage ..

Now today being a friday and the weekend coming up , I wont be taking th ecar in as theyre already quite busy with routine car servicing so I'll hand it in on Monday.

thanks for all the advice guys, I'll get back to you once the service station has a look at it - I'll be sure to mention to them what suggestions i've received here.

thanks everyone , I hope o can get this sorted out.

zaphod
Old 1st April 2005, 13:49   #19
BANNED

i had the same problem with the accent on the expressway. i got the chip changed i forgot what its called. from hyundai it comes for 2k. problem never came again

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks