Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th December 2008, 14:51   #16
Senior - BHPian

The wheel cover design looks ok, but why in gold? Doesn't go with the car.
Old 29th December 2008, 16:23   #17
BHPian

hey venkat !!

Nice to hear that your car is running good!!

As Vikram said , I think the gold wheel caps are bit too dashing. But still its personal opinion mate!! Do keep in touch!! Meet you in the next meet!!cheers:
Old 29th December 2008, 18:36   #18
BHPian

Hey vikram/ram.west:

Thanks for your comments guys. Regarding the wheel caps - I somehow liked the design but could not find this in the normal grey colour. Plus, I also wanted something different.

It's after all 500 odd bucks. Wheel caps can always be changed quickly if required later Doesn't require planning your finances like alloy wheels do !!

My wife and I drove to Hosur (40 kms from Bangalore) to her cousin's place on Thursday afternoon and got back on Saturday evening. Just started writing the travelogue for the same (nice pics too) and shall post it in the travelogue section soon. One hell of a drive it was - touched a cool 120 kmph in the Cielo on the G-Quad though I drove mainly around 90-95 kmph. Car gave a superb mileage of 14.6 kmpl overall (including traffic driving, etc always with a/c on).

Warm regards,
Venkat
Old 13th April 2009, 10:31   #19
BHPian

Hi guys,
The front left wheel cylinder piston is leaking in my friend's Cielo. Replacing the rubber kit would solve this. But we spent whole of yesterday roaming around Pimpri-Chinchwad, and finally did'nt find the required spare. Could any one tell me if there exisit any equivalent from Chevrolet vehicles for this brake rubber kit.
Thanks in advance.
-Ilango

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks