Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th June 2010, 20:31   #31
BANNED

Wheel Alignment is there in 2 of the pages. Once for 300 & once for 215.
Old 9th June 2010, 00:09   #32
BHPian

@SirAlec, bimal asked me old battery for only Rs. 200 which i refused to give and it is still with me. The car does Self, plays music, LCD and even operate power windows with this stock battery, so i want to sell this at a little higher cost.

@carboy, the other wheel alignment you saw was for my other car maruti 800

I have already paid, so no point in looking at the bill.... SirAlec and other can you please recommend me good maruti service centers, so that next time i dont get cheated again. (pratham and bimal are now in my blacklist)
Old 9th June 2010, 23:55   #33
Senior - BHPian

^^^
dear john! problem is that i don't live down south.

Please follow the new TBHP "Directory section" for details.

The listings there have been used by other bhpians and tried and tested.
Old 26th July 2010, 00:35   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnruben View Post
@SirAlec, yes they did give me the parts, some kind of metal which looks like a wheel (round in shape with spikes around) and so many other things which i am not aware of.

I could not enquire the cost with other MASS as i needed the vehicle urgently and bimal was the one which was close to my place. I know many guys here had issues with bimal and even i had small issues once a long time back, but as it says "its better to go with the known devil than the unknown God", so i chose to give here

I am attaching my bill for both Swift and 800.

John,

This bill is quite a rip off. I had the battery recently changed and got it for 3K (Amaron Go- modelwise price differences should be considered). Likewise, I can see they have oozed quite a lot of money from you. I always instruct Maruti A** to intimate me before they repair/ replace any part. I do make it very clear that if they repair/replace anything without my consent, it won't be paid. Honestly, I have had the worst A** experience from maruti for the past 5 years. Despite clearly mentioning that I don't need a wheel alignment, they tried to trick me mentioning that it was done accidentally and I have to pay for it! same with the air filter which I had mentioned not to be replaced. Well, I told that I am not paying a rupee extra for things I did not ask for. After all these experieences, I decided to quit opting services from maruti A**.

About the clutch, I have heard from many and I do agree to what you mentioned. I am sure, even a professional driver would tend to stall the car from standstill, at least once!

About the noise you mentioned, I think I have a similar problem. after getting no answer from BIMAL/ MANDOVI/ PRATHAM, I decided to give up and live with it.

I do not know which manufacturers' A** can be relied upon. I can assure you that many of them are crooks. You need to watch your back. I found a reliable mechanic who does a honest job infront of my eyes. I am quite happy and will continue to avail his services. Anyways, my car is out of warranty and hence I do not have to listen to Maruti A** crap about 'Warranty Void" if serviced outside.

However, I do not regret buying a SWIFT! It keeps me happy despite these silly issues and I intend to keep it for long.

Greetings
VJ

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks