Team-BHP > Technical Stuff

Search this Thread
Old 27th January 2009, 11:46   #1
BHPian

Maruti - Spare Parts

I there any place where I can get spare parts separately in Bangalore?

I went to Bimal whitefield but they dont sell parts loose (unless i give car for servicing)

I think most dealers have stopped, but i am sure there must be some shops who deal only with spares alone.

Last edited by aerohit : 27th January 2009 at 11:48.
Old 27th January 2009, 12:42   #2

Yes, there are 2 shops in bangalore. Nema auto parts in Ramamurthy nagar, Near urvashi theater (i forgot the name).

cheers
Old 27th January 2009, 15:28   #3
Senior - BHPian

you can also get spare in any nearest Maruti SURAKSHA centers
Old 27th January 2009, 15:44   #4

Authorised Maruti Spare Parts are available at Shop near Anekar Motors (Anekar Petrol Bunk) on Magadi Road, closer to Tollgate.
Old 27th January 2009, 16:02   #5
BHPian

The best place is ESSARR Automotives on Lalbagh road/H.Siddaiah road intersection (Urvashi Talkies Junction).
He is the Authorised Distributore for Maruti Suzuki Genuine Spares.
He sells spares off the the counter Payment by cash or credit card.
Just call him on the phone & ask for the part, he'll get it in a few days if out of stock.
Address:
ESSAR AUTOMOTIVES
19/12,H.SIDDAIAH ROAD,BANGALORE-02
PH:41496705/41496675/22110965/9901996481/82/83/88
Old 27th January 2009, 20:03   #6
BHPian

sorry to hijack the thread but does anyone know where i can get ikon parts in bangy? i believe like maruti, they won't sell me the parts from the showroom unless i leave the car there (which i obviously don't want to do!).
Old 27th January 2009, 21:41   #7
BHPian

Forget finding Ford parts outside the dealerships. However you can buy a few OEM parts from its suppliers outside the showrooms.
Old 28th November 2011, 13:06   #8
BHPian

Re: Maruti - Spare Parts

These two bulbs in my car (Swift DZire) have burned out:

1. Cabin light bulb (12V 10W) - left them on overnight by mistake
2. Right side tail lamp bulb (12V 21/5W) - No light on braking

Strangely, I am not able to buy these bulbs anywhere. Essar automotives (Maruti) doesn't have them. Sagar automobiles don't have it too. They suggested any electircal shops, but none of the electrical shops on JC Road, Bangalore, have those bulbs.

I'm at a loss to understand why nobody stocks these. Any idea where I can buy these bulbs from? Thanks in advance.
Old 6th June 2013, 00:48   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanteen View Post
Yes, there are 2 shops in bangalore. Nema auto parts in Ramamurthy nagar, Near urvashi theater (i forgot the name).

cheers
Posting this on an old thread, because I couldn't find a thread with the MGP dealers in Bangalore! This info may be useful for people living near Gangenahalli.

There's now an branch or franchisee? of Nema on Bellary road. This is located at the basement of the Stat Bank Of Mysore some 30mts South of the HP bunk in Gangenahalli on the service road (i.e while travelling towards Mekhri Circle on NH7).

I dropped in to buy a can of coolant and cabin filters. The cabin filters were not available but was told it wold be available the next day, so, not sure of how well stocked it is. But,for people living nearby, this will save a drive to pick up parts.

The phone number given in the bill is 9060008668
Old 6th June 2013, 00:54   #10
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewing View Post
Posting this on an old thread, because I couldn't find a thread with the MGP dealers in Bangalore! This info may be useful for people living near Gangenahalli.

There's now an branch or franchisee? of Nema on Bellary road. This is located at the basement of the Stat Bank Of Mysore some 30mts South of the HP bunk in Gangenahalli on the service road (i.e while travelling towards Mekhri Circle on NH7).

I dropped in to buy a can of coolant and cabin filters. The cabin filters were not available but was told it wold be available the next day, so, not sure of how well stocked it is. But,for people living nearby, this will save a drive to pick up parts.

The phone number given in the bill is 9060008668
He is one of the usual parts shop I frequent. Next time you go there ask him if he knows the crazy person (long hair) with a figo who keeps visiting him for parts

If he doesn't have a part he usually sources it for you from their main branch in Bangalore.

Last edited by Captain Slow : 6th June 2013 at 00:56.
Old 6th June 2013, 21:53   #11
Senior - BHPian

This is a very bad practice on Maruti or any Dealer's part. They have to sell parts to customer. What if a customer wants to use genuine parts and repair his car all my himself.

Here in our city there is no problem though. My friend who is a M.A.S.S. sell parts to needy customer including me .

Most Viewed