Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th February 2009, 01:17   #16

My Expereince !!!

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this.

The worst traffic cops you find first in corruption is Maharastra then comes karnataka and finally andhrapradesh..I have very very bad experiences in these states..but am used to with karnataka cops as I live in bangalore..
The worst example I can give is about the kerala cops is....Once 5 of our friends went for a trip to kerala in a "MITSUBHISHI LANCER SFXi" ..we had to stop in a checkpost and the constable checks our doc's and says that the car is an IKON but in the doc it written "LANCER"..and he wanted to seize the car...ha ha ha..they are so useless that they can't even make out what make a car is..??Later we showed him our monogram behind the car and also we asked him to check the engine and chassis number.Another problem was that he knew no other language other than malayalam and none of us knew malayalam...sorry to tell this about them but its my own experience with my fellow BHPian shreyasma also present...
Old 6th February 2009, 12:03   #17
BANNED

Paying bribe for a 2 year old Alto for not having fitness certificate? Means only one thing - the bribe giver is a "bakra".
Old 6th February 2009, 12:31   #18
BANNED

Dude panks15, you my friend have been royally well...forget it. (rules of the forum)

Awareness is the key. There is a checkpost on the Karwar-Goa Border the scum there are so shameless that they will accept even rs 10 after bargaining.
Old 8th February 2009, 01:29   #19
BHPian

The most important points learnt after this travel experience are:

1. Experience to deal with the traffic cops is more important than the awareness (Spitfire). You may be aware of something but they always come out with some other trick from the rule book. Hence the way you handle them is more important than knowing all the rules of the book.

2. The best option is to settle the issue then and there itself. If you dont you would end up in circles of the law by the corrupt officials.

Anyways let it be the bakra or be taken royally, just wishing this post proves to be a of somewhat help to all the team-bhp members and no one gets cheated by these officials.

Pankaj

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks