Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th May 2009, 10:57   #16
Senior - BHPian

"have a Green Twister CAI, full FFE, 76mm high comp pistons, Exedy Stage 1 clutch, custom gear ratios and a standalone RD ECU directing the show".

posted by blackmagic. 3rd gear and redlined
Old 7th May 2009, 02:02   #17
BANNED

Amit, didnt quite understand what you were trying to convey. once more?

by the way, she is back and kicking. a lot of fine tuning is required though. Im gonna use this opportunity to iron out every kink. could not find a new engine mounting bracket ANYWHERE. so used one from a condemned car. it is slightly bent, but is holding okay.
the mechanic with all his good intentions left one strut assembly untouched [LHS] and changed only the damaged strut [RHS]. now I have three stiffened shock absorbers and one stock. handling is all over the place and the steering is all wonky at high speed. she also pulls sharply to the left when braking at high speed.
now the plan is to get her painted and in decent enough shape to reach Bangalore safely where the good folks at RD should make her leaner, meaner and better than before.

all said, the most important part has not changed one bit. for that I thank my lucky stars. when powershifting, there is wheelspin in 4th gear!
Old 7th May 2009, 09:56   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacmagic View Post
Amit, didnt quite understand what you were trying to convey. once more?
someone here was doubting a honda city doing speeds of 200kmph. so i just quoted that its not a stock. happy revving. yours is a damn fast car.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks