Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th June 2009, 18:29   #76
BANNED

Santy

Which dealer have you bought Linea from & where did you got the 1st service?

also start your separate ownership thread & visit other Linea owners individual ownership threads - its all mentioned there. this is a diffrenet thread where you won;t find entire ownership report
Old 12th June 2009, 10:49   #77
BHPian

Just a quick update on my car. It has been with the dealer since Monday. They were supposed to get it back to me yesterday but smsed me to let me know that it will be delivered to me by lunchtime today. I haven't heard from them yet so am not very confident that it will be delivered. They claim to have fixed most of the issues in the car.
Old 12th June 2009, 10:53   #78
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarsPG View Post
Just a quick update on my car. It has been with the dealer since Monday. They were supposed to get it back to me yesterday but smsed me to let me know that it will be delivered to me by lunchtime today. I haven't heard from them yet so am not very confident that it will be delivered. They claim to have fixed most of the issues in the car.
I understand how you must be feeling after having sent your car 6 times to the service station. Since you're in Pune, can we meet sometime soon for a coffee or so? How about this weekend? Just sent you a PM as well. Do send me your cell number.
Old 12th June 2009, 10:58   #79
BHPian

Received your PM. Will reply back
Old 12th June 2009, 18:12   #80
BANNED

Since I mentioned niggling issues I'm facing & whats happening on them, cross-posting my below post from my ownership thread being pertinent here

Quote:
Called up the service station to confirm the appointment which I had taken 15 days back. Got disappointed - the lady had to fumble & said there is no appointment . Got over it & managed the appointment

Another shock is as per Fiat Service Manager call that I received day before - someone from Fiat is to inspect my car on Sunday. Service station has yet not got any intimation that someone from Fiat will be coming.

How many such shocked smiley's do I have to use.

When I had taken the appointment earlier, I was asked which service advisor would I prefer. I said name of a Linea service advisor. Now today when I called, they say both Linea Advisors will be on leave but service executive will be there who'll do Linea's service (Read Shocked Smiley as I've exhausted limit of 2 Smiley's)
Old 13th June 2009, 13:24   #81
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarsPG View Post
Just to give you another update. I smsed the Wakad GM at 5:15 pm yesterday and forwarded him his sms where he promised me delivery by "lunch". He immediately smsed back saying the car is ready and he is taking it for a long drive.

Since I didn't hear from him till 7:10 I called him. He said he is driving and will call me back. Since I didn't hear from him till 7:30 I called him again. He once again said he is driving. Before he could finish I hung up on him. He smsed me saying that he is taking a long trial in my car. So that means he was taking a trial of my car from 5:15 till 7:30!!!

I was going to sms/call him again at 8:30 but just got fed up and gave up! I also wanted to see if he would call/sms me on his own like he had promised but ofcourse he didn't.
Old 13th June 2009, 13:31   #82
BHPian

Someone should mail this link to Fiat and also inform them that this thread alone has had over 5,500 views! Maybe that will get the TATA-FIAT combine to focus on A.S.S.

I can't believe that they want to focus on the GP launch without getting things sorted and settled with the Linea's A.S.S aspect.
Old 13th June 2009, 13:33   #83
BHPian

@Vahan and Carspg

Have you had an opportunity to talk to other Linea owners at the service center or elsewhere, who are not members here and discussed if they are facing any such issues and have reported them to Fiat?
Old 13th June 2009, 13:53   #84
BANNED

After another escalation, got a reponse from ceodesk with name of Fiat person who'll come to inspect my car tomorrow. Lets see how it turns out tomorrow. Am I happy? Yes a bit, that ceodesk replied but going by earlier experiences, would reserve my comments till tomorrow

Will post update tomorrow or day after how it goes
Old 13th June 2009, 14:12   #85
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VahanPujari View Post
After another escalation, got a reponse from ceodesk with name of Fiat person who'll come to inspect my car tomorrow. Lets see how it turns out tomorrow. Am I happy? Yes a bit, that ceodesk replied but going by earlier experiences, would reserve my comments till tomorrow

Will post update tomorrow or day after how it goes
VP,
Atleast 1 good response in this desert of fiat troubled owners
Lets see what happens tomorrow, hope someone comes and that someone does something to make us fiat owners happy.

Am planning to fire a mail to fiat and ceodesk and give them links of Carspg and this thread and also tell them the amount of bad word thats spreading for them on India;s best automotive forum.
Old 13th June 2009, 14:54   #86
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolboy007 View Post
VP,
Atleast 1 good response in this desert of fiat troubled owners
Am not sure abouth that.
Will have to wait till tomorrow
Old 13th June 2009, 15:01   #87
BHPian

am cross posting from my Linea ownership thread below :

Been reading some of my fellow Linea owners' issues and grievances in the other ownership threads. I would like to state that when Problems are to be highlighted for sure , good experiences also need to be equally mentioned. So, let me do that :

* Own the beauty (Linea Petrol) since April 24,2009
* No Rattling ever heard .
* Drive is smooth and noiseless as silk (except the tyre noise coming in)
* Have driven in city , highways . good and bad roads. Have gone upto 170 kph effortlessly.
* Great Handing and ride
* Very Responsive Engine
* Average FE of 11 to 12 kpl (mostly in mumbai city full AC condition)
* Blue & Me and other fantastic features just keep the smiles going for me.
* Plastic fitting perfect.
* Front Pasenger seat side chrome strip was slightly loose which was stuck back neatly during first service.
* After the purchase i have received 3 calls from TATA Motors customer Care enquiring about my experience at the dealership and to rate 5 of their Service areas from 0 to 10.
* The last call was after my 1st 3000km service and since the work done was excellent they got between 8 to 10 in all the areas.
Old 13th June 2009, 15:10   #88
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastLove View Post
am cross posting from my Linea ownership thread below :

Been reading some of my fellow Linea owners' issues and grievances in the other ownership threads. I would like to state that when Problems are to be highlighted for sure , good experiences also need to be equally mentioned. So, let me do that :

* Own the beauty (Linea Petrol) since April 24,2009
* No Rattling ever heard .
* Drive is smooth and noiseless as silk (except the tyre noise coming in)
* Have driven in city , highways . good and bad roads. Have gone upto 170 kph effortlessly.
* Great Handing and ride
* Very Responsive Engine
* Average FE of 11 to 12 kpl (mostly in mumbai city full AC condition)
* Blue & Me and other fantastic features just keep the smiles going for me.
* Plastic fitting perfect.
* Front Pasenger seat side chrome strip was slightly loose which was stuck back neatly during first service.
* After the purchase i have received 3 calls from TATA Motors customer Care enquiring about my experience at the dealership and to rate 5 of their Service areas from 0 to 10.
* The last call was after my 1st 3000km service and since the work done was excellent they got between 8 to 10 in all the areas.

Am glad to hear that your ownership experience has been troublefree so far!
Old 13th June 2009, 15:11   #89
BANNED

FastLove

This is exactly the same feedback I've had till only 4-5 days back. Even the issues I'm facing are not major as compared to CarPG. But its not a question of how many good points as feedback & how many negative points & no. of good points being higher means no problem. Its about a question - why such issues in brand new cars?

Also, shouldn't you also include that the service station charged you rs. 400/- for wheel alignment whereas they should have not charged it being part of scheduled 1st free service

BTW, congrats on having fantastic time with her. I'm also having fantastic time but that does not mean taking the issues lying down
Old 13th June 2009, 15:19   #90
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VahanPujari View Post
FastLove
Also, shouldn't you also include that the service station charged you rs. 400/- for wheel alignment whereas they should have not charged it being part of scheduled 1st free service

Yeah, it was free but in the love for his chic Fastlove has forgotten that long back.
I have an issue and thats Tyre Noise which Goodyear can only help or Fiat can improve sound insulation. Nothin till now.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks