Team-BHP > Technical Stuff

Search this Thread
Old 19th June 2009, 11:54   #16
BHPian

[quote=newcoolgadgets;1352507]Hi Sandeep,

Who goes to fill the car at the pump? You or your driver?

I never do leave it to the driver to tankup. I always go the Pump myself, get down, ensure that the digits are set to zero.

BTW, anyway that the driver can suck petrol out of the tank ? In Amby and FIATs usual trick of drivers was to drain petrol into bottles and later dispose off the booty.
Old 21st June 2009, 16:03   #17
BHPian

am getting it serviced at courtesy honda okhla. one more thing i have put alloys with 195 tyres but the suspension sound and the FE was low even before i shifted to broader tyres.
Hi newcoolgadgets, i get the car filled up myself and the Fe is being calculated on a tank full to tank full basis.
Old 21st June 2009, 17:36   #18
BHPian

I had done a TD of ANHC Auto, in March 09 but was not impressed. That time also I had heard about weak headlights and weak ac. Seems to be a common problem.

Current fluctuation may be dangerous, can lead to sparking or fire. Please have your car checked up asap. Appears to be some faulty electrical part perhaps Regulator like sgiitk has suggested.
Old 24th June 2009, 17:17   #19
BHPian

[quote=dr chill;1356188]am getting it serviced at courtesy honda okhla.

Please please do not go to Courtsey. U will end up having a nightmare. My car's first service at Courtsey Okhla was nothing sort of a nightmare. Please refer to a thread where Courtseys nightmarish service is disussed in length.

BTW what is the exact tyre upsize, the brand you went for and also the price ? What difference has the upsize made to the ride quality?

Last edited by sandeep.mishra : 24th June 2009 at 17:19. Reason: Missed out a line
Old 22nd September 2010, 16:27   #20

ANHC - bulb & horn upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpa View Post
Its best you stick to stock bulbs and if you are not satisfied, then perhaps you can change to the X-treme power bulbs from Philips..... It also doesn't void your warranty.
I have couple of queries on this.

1. Does this X-treme power bulbs generate more heat? Basically will it damage the reflector / lens on ANHC on continuous usage?

2. What is the price of bulbs for a pair?

Additionally I am thinking about upgrading the horns of ANHC without violating the warranty terms. I could not find out the specification of the stock horns.

Can anybody help on this : 12V, ? A, ? dB.

I have to identify one with same electrical specification (Voltage and Amp) but with an improved sound level (dB).

Most Viewed