Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th June 2012, 00:06   #106
BHPian

Re: Car (FIAT Adventure) standing since 4.5 months, waiting spares to get repaired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrsraghav View Post
Hi Prashant,

I dont remember exactly but accidnet happened when odometer was at 24K.
Its 74 K now, and still with me.

still I can't say I am happy with the service repsonse, name it any worskshop in NCR. And still issues of spares is there. Recent was I struggled for 3 months to get rear brake shoe assembly, as Fiat had put three different OEMs brake shoes in Adventure itself.

However aside from these, I am still happy with the car. Still enjoy its ride, and planning to keept it till atleast 1Lakh mark.
About owning a Palio 1.6, I would reccomend to have one which is proerly taken care of, and have clocked lesser mileagae (50K). Aside form availibility issue, Fiat have also raised the prices of spares, and still a lot many things/parts which can be repaired are jsut replaced. So just choose your one wisely with a properly handled one.
Money won't be an issue, as I presume You should get a Palio 1.6 at a very low price. The only money which hurts is the maintainence one, and ofcourse you will be required to devote some time to it to keep it in proper shape.
Best of Luck

Anyways whenever anyone asks me about owning a Palio, what flashes in mind is the sign board inside Bus "Passengers are repsonsible for there luggage", or one in parking "Parking at owner's risk"

Thanks a lot. My search for a Palio is on. Had a chat with a dealer today who said he has a Palio 1.6, 2009 model clocked 26000kms. This has already put me in doubt of a tampered meter. But can only be sure once I go and see it.

Will update once I do

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks