Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th April 2010, 07:54   #1
BHPian

Fiat Punto - Water dripping

Guys, I had been for a small drive yesterday and car was running around with AC on as it was very hot. I saw about quarter glass of water dripping from under body when car was parked.

Nothing hit under body except for once where in it just brushed the muddy surface.

Is this AC water dripping or any thing else and is this comman?

I did not see any water today morning on the floor under body, please help me fix this .

In the mean while I just got my new set of Team BHP stickers, can wait to flaunt them on my car .
Old 5th April 2010, 07:59   #2
Senior - BHPian

Nothing to worry & be happy that your car is working fine & there's nothing to fix in it as this is very normal. If you've airconditioner working at home or office, just check out for an outlet tube through which the water pours or drips out. Basically, this is to maintain the moisture or humidity content within the area.

EDIT - Oh!!! and another thing, as long as the water is not inside the car, you can be happy.

Last edited by aargee : 5th April 2010 at 08:08.
Old 5th April 2010, 08:58   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aargee View Post
EDIT - Oh!!! and another thing, as long as the water is not inside the car, you can be happy.
Reading the title of the thread, I first thought water was dripping inside the car! Thank god its not!
Old 5th April 2010, 09:06   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aargee View Post
Nothing to worry & be happy that your car is working fine & there's nothing to fix in it as this is very normal. If you've airconditioner working at home or office, just check out for an outlet tube through which the water pours or drips out. Basically, this is to maintain the moisture or humidity content within the area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun1100 View Post
Reading the title of the thread, I first thought water was dripping inside the car! Thank god its not!

Ohhh thanks guys thats such a relief, no, water is not dripping inside the car and hope that does not happen in any of the cars.

I have seen the video of Punto Abarth (5th gear) where in water is dripping inside the car, me and my brother had arguments over this before buying the car. Brother is extremly happy with the car now.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks