Team-BHP > Technical Stuff

Search this Thread
Old 10th December 2010, 13:48   #46
Senior - BHPian

Re: Linea - Consternation Guaranteed

Im sorry mate, I think you have gone thru hell!
My friend who owns a Linea petrol too had an AC issue, and the dealer wasnt very helpful. He then wrote to the CEO and somehow there was prompt response. They replaced his compressor and now his car is doing fine.
As much as we all love the linea and the Punto, I think their quality is just not top notch, may be like a toyota or a honda or even ford. And for A.S.S, I think Fiat made the worst error by tying up with TATA. Fiat cars have been sidelined in the showrooms and the service levels are not what you expect for a brand such as FIAT.
And like someone said, in this A.S.S aspect I dont think anyone can come close to Maruti. They manage a decent, actually good service levels in spite of the huge number of vehicles that they sell.
Old 11th December 2010, 07:54   #47
BANNED

Infractions: 0/3 (12)

whata funny name for the thread!
great sense of humour indeed!!

just about sums up the quality of Fiat's / Tata's Sales Network and After Sales Care.
why are they so apathetic towards the great Indian consumer?
Old 11th December 2010, 08:02   #48
BANNED

Karthik: Feel sorry for you. Hope your ownership goes all well now!

Regarding GC, do you think any harm is caused to core components? The part which touches the ground is the engine guard and its doing what it is intended to do. Don't worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post
whata funny name for the thread!
great sense of humour indeed!!
just about sums up the quality of Fiat's / Tata's Sales Network and After Sales Care.
why are they so apathetic towards the great Indian consumer?
Title should be Tata Service - Consternation Guaranteed. Why Linea take the blame?

I am sure such issues crop up with every manufacturer. You hardly find Maruti or Hyundai ownership threads and hence you don't find issues with other manufacturers.
P.S: Few ownership threads of i20 are there. Just see their threads, you can find posts of Unsolved steering rattling problems.

Last edited by COUNSEL : 11th December 2010 at 08:04.
Old 11th December 2010, 18:07   #49
BANNED

Infractions: 0/3 (12)

very sad the way we consumers get taken every time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by COUNSEL View Post
Title should be Tata Service - Consternation Guaranteed. Why Linea take the blame?

I am sure such issues crop up with every manufacturer. You hardly find Maruti or Hyundai ownership threads and hence you don't find issues with other manufacturers.
P.S: Few ownership threads of i20 are there. Just see their threads, you can find posts of Unsolved steering rattling problems.

Most Viewed