Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd January 2011, 19:25   #46
Senior - BHPian

Re: Defective Maruti Ritz ZXI with repeated Power Steering failures

Is it just me or has the count of such incidents actually risen?
And the bigger shocker is the way the manufacturer/company is dealing with the customer. You put a simple query on their website & they are quick to respond, to which they boast of as customer friendliness but then when it is a real issue which is being faced by a customer, that is when they have no answers.

It's not just with any one manufacturer it seems, it's with everybody coming in to India & doing business with the very same attitude.

shashank, what's the update on your car? If Maruti still hasn't taken any corrective action in this regard, it's shocking to say the least.

Drive safe.
Old 10th October 2011, 15:56   #47
Senior - BHPian

Re: Defective Maruti Ritz ZXI with repeated Power Steering failures

Update:

Sorry for not posting in a longtime, actually took the car back from the dealer after a written assurance and have been busy clocking miles in it almost close to 13k now !

The problem hasn't resurfaced since then, and i've been happy with the car except this experience in the few months. A car is a machine at the end of the day and it is but natural for a machine to fail or develop problems, its the support or the lack of it from the manufacturer that makes a difference. In my case the dealer was not of help, the manufacturer though late, ensured rectification of the problem.

I hope my experience remains an exception ,and doesn't become the norm.

Request to mods: I have nothing more to post on the car, please close the thread.

Last edited by shashank.nk : 10th October 2011 at 15:58.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks