Team-BHP > Technical Stuff

Search this Thread
Old 27th April 2011, 20:32   #31
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (9)
Re: Fifth Birthday Gift for My Swift. EDIT: Installed JBL X333

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadie_swift View Post

Just one query, my earlier Pioneer HU offered a low/med/hi setting for LOUD menu. Does the X-333 have this? can't seem to find it. The setting the JBL HU has is just LOUD on/off - and the difference is a tad too much for my liking. i.e. when the LOUD is off, it (the bass especially) is too softened, and when I switch the LOUD option to on, it become too loud, to the point of the Bass sounding hollow because of the reverb.
No. You can take care of the hollow reverb sound by selecting 5 or 6 on the FADE menu (Press EQ button and toggle)

HTH
Old 28th April 2011, 08:05   #32
Distinguished - BHPian

@Roadie-I missed some of your updates it seems. Your baby looks *incredible* now. Take a bow!
Old 1st December 2012, 19:14   #33
BHPian

Re: Farewell to my Swift....

Hi all,

I have been fortunate enough to share the ownership experience of my beloved Swift (2006 Vxi) with TBHP, and to get help and guidance from people here. That she was cared for with love and passion typical to TBHP, there is no doubt about.

Fifth Birthday Gift for My Swift. EDIT: Installed JBL X333-snap.jpg

However, I have now bid a fond farewell to her, in part due to the seven-year itch that affects all of us ;-), and also due to the enthusiastic attention recently given to her by the Bangalore Police, who were threatening to confiscate the car and/or original papers unless I pay up Rs 46,000-odd as KA road tax.

We were together for almost 1,10,000 km, over 7 years, visiting Lucknow, Delhi, Kodai/Munnar, Madurai, and (numerous times) Goa.

I miss her, and hope she has found a good home. Thank you TBHP for supporting me in my passionate relationship!

/salute

Cheers,
R_S

PS: Planning to buy a Honda City, will update separately.
roadie_swift is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd December 2012, 12:29   #34
BANNED

Re: Farewell to my Swift....

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadie_swift View Post
Hi all,

However, I have now bid a fond farewell to her, in part due to the seven-year itch that affects all of us ;-), and also due to the enthusiastic attention recently given to her by the Bangalore Police, who were threatening to confiscate the car and/or original papers unless I pay up Rs 46,000-odd as KA road tax.

I miss her, and hope she has found a good home. Thank you TBHP for supporting me in my passionate relationship!
Sad to see such a beauty go away because of KA police department.

In love with the alloys and the attention to detail in all of your posts regarding the repairs, ICE Mods etc. Did you sell the car with the upgraded ICE or retained any of them?

So when is the City arriving? Eagerly waiting for the city thread to start

Anurag.
Old 2nd December 2012, 21:07   #35
Senior - BHPian

Car served you fine. If it was newer, it would have best to xfer to KA registration with NOC from home RTO. instead of paying the tax and using the old number.

Most Viewed