Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th January 2011, 18:24   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Starting issues with my Estilo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhanushs View Post
... However, I think its a battery problem
So, the battery was indeed the culprit. Glad to know that you got it all sorted out.

And regarding service, other A.S.S too have helplines, but they are of varying effectiveness in different places. In fact, even though my Ford A.S.S (Calicut) is not-so-efficient, their 24hr helpline is highly efficient and responds immediately, technically. Charge - 450Rs, regardless of distance. They have a range of about 150 from the showroom. By gods grace, I have not used their services.
Old 12th January 2011, 18:38   #17
Senior - BHPian

Re: Starting issues with my Estilo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranof1987 View Post
About Bat Mobile, I've had a very good experience and one where they didn't show up. It all depends on the proximity of the Bat Mobile van to your place. When they do show up, they are pretty good though.
May be, but in my case, no one even picked the phone, let alone not sending vehicles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhanushs View Post
In fact, even though my Ford A.S.S (Calicut) is not-so-efficient, their 24hr helpline is highly efficient and responds immediately, technically. Charge - 450Rs, regardless of distance.
Well thats good that Ford has good such network. About the charge, for that situation any charge would do.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks