Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th March 2011, 08:30   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: ECO:Drive is working in Fiat Linea !!!

@h14

yeah probably your car already had a 5.5 version. happy eco:driving!!
Old 8th March 2011, 11:25   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeash View Post
@h14

yeah probably your car already had a 5.5 version. happy eco:driving!!
@geeash,

What is fleet id? When I tried to create a profile, its asking this id and is a mandatory too...

also, which country I should select for my Linea petrol?

Cheers
Kumar
Old 9th March 2011, 10:53   #18
Senior - BHPian

fleet id is not for us . you can ignore it.

it is better if you choose turkey for linea petrol as it will then give your consumptions and distance in km and litre. if you choose uk it will be in miles and gallons
Old 10th March 2011, 16:02   #19
Senior - BHPian

a new version of ecodrive available for update 8.9.9.2424

automatically updates on launching ecodrive

ECO:Drive is working in Fiat Linea !!!-untitled.jpg
Old 20th August 2011, 17:08   #20

Hi, I had been using Eco Drive since April 2011 in my Linea Emotion Pk ,but then I was out for 2months, this june and july. And now Ecodrive is working but my data doesnt go into the USB. My car screams "LowMemory" but somehow the data is just not being copied to the USB drive ..
I already tried reinserting the USB drive. Resetting the USB. etc ..
but still no luck.. the local Fiat Dealership guys don't even know what EcoDrive is..

Any help.

Jaladhi
Old 14th October 2011, 15:27   #21
BHPian

Quote:
A happy news to fiat owners here. The ecodrive software which is a valuable addition for blue and me software (in emotion pack linea) has been updated for indian lineas. It is working fine in my car.

I have heard in other forums that it doesnt still work in puntos but works fine in all lineas.

It gives great insights about what is your ecoindex and analyses your driving and does recomendations to improve your driving skills for better fuel efficiency and greener environment

just go to the fiat ecodrive uk site and download thye app and install in your pc and prepare your usb and plug in your blue and me thats all for each trip it will record your journey data and when you plug back the usb stick in to your comp it gives you a ecoindex and will analyse your driving parameters

so guys just install and have fun. if you have any doubts just post it in this thread .
Hi
I have been using Eco Drive for some time with my 1.3 MJD. Two key problems:
1. Only 1.6 MJD Option available in UK Profile.
2. Only a 6 gear variant available and selected by default.

Both factors together mean the the readings are totally useless. I am stuck at around Eco Index of 57 and I keep getting a message that I change gears too often. Then there is this little tutorial that tells me what RPM to change gear at. It seems to suggest I should change to gear 2 at 2000 RPM and I am doing it at around 1000 RPM.

I have been returning around 13 kmpl consistently in Mumbai City. And I have a relatively free run on JVLR and because of BPO timings, I dont hit rush hour in either direction. So I wonder what to make of this?

Anyone has ideas on the correct rpm/gear change for a Linea 1.3 MJD?

I tried to reinstall and select Turkey, but I just cant seem to change country anymore.

----

Ok, I found out why I could not change Country. TO get multiple Country options, you need to go to the main fiat link (provided by OP), and select International English as your language.

Having done that, I tried multiple countries, Turkey, Greece, Italy etc. However I dont have any diesel choice except a 6 Speed 1.6 MJD.

Last edited by Rehaan : 14th October 2011 at 16:52. Reason: Please use the EDIT button to add to an existing post within 20 minutes instead of posting another consecutive post.
Old 14th October 2011, 17:59   #22
h14
BHPian

@Karthik, geeash has a Linea 1.4 FIRE and he is getting correct figures in ecoDrive. Even I had the same issues as I have Linea MJD. So currently I have switched off ecoDrive. Hope FIAT adds the 1.3MJD with 5speed to ecoDrive. One use of having it in the MJD is that it gives you correct readings for acceleration and deceleration to an extent.
Old 26th March 2012, 01:25   #23
Senior - BHPian

Got Eco Drive going on my ride. I have set up the car as a Linea 1.4 Petrol sold in the UK market.
Attached Thumbnails
ECO:Drive is working in Fiat Linea !!!-ecodrive2.jpg  

ECO:Drive is working in Fiat Linea !!!-ecodrive3.jpg  

Old 26th March 2012, 10:01   #24
Senior - BHPian

i got it running on my MJD as well,but the same problem of engine not available,it tells me that my gear shifts arent proper
Old 26th March 2012, 17:50   #25
BHPian

Hello Sandeepmohan and Akshay, I switched off the ecodrive option from the menu, the reason being the lack of our engine variant (1.3 mjd) in the menu. I believe those figures which we are getting might be wrong owing to this difference. Why can't fiat add this engine variant to the existing list. For petrol FIRE 1.4 owners it is a cool function.
Old 26th March 2012, 18:00   #26
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdeepudev View Post
Hello Sandeepmohan and Akshay, I switched off the ecodrive option from the menu, the reason being the lack of our engine variant (1.3 mjd) in the menu. I believe those figures which we are getting might be wrong owing to this difference. Why can't fiat add this engine variant to the existing list. For petrol FIRE 1.4 owners it is a cool function.
Even i have switched it off,Ecodrive was never created keeping india,lets hope that future versions have 1.3MJD engine as the option,Punto has the option of 1.3 90HP,i tried configuring using it,but it didnt work.
Old 26th March 2012, 18:25   #27
J.Ravi

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdeepudev View Post
I switched off the ecodrive option from the menu
Ditto here for the following reason:
Quote:
For petrol FIRE 1.4 owners it is a cool function.
This was the maximum Eco Index that I got after many months of tracking and driving as advised by EcoDrive:
ECO:Drive is working in Fiat Linea !!!-ecodrive9311.png
The irony was that the above score was awarded to me for driving in congested bumper-to-bumper peak hour traffic in Bangalore. For driving in Bangalore, I used to get a minimum of 70. On the contrary, on the highways, my score used to be less than 70 even for moderate driving with optimum speed of 80 - 90 kmph as recommended by EcoDrive.

I had set a goal of 80 for myself, which I never got. So, I made EcoDrive to sleep.

Old 27th March 2012, 17:38   #28
BHPian

Quote:
A happy news to fiat owners here. The ecodrive software which is a valuable addition for blue and me software (in emotion pack linea) has been updated for indian lineas. It is working fine in my car.
thread .

My car is Fiat Linea Emotion Pack 2009 model equipped with blue and me.The eco drive installation was successful and in the dash console its shows ecoDrive is on.but when i plugged a pendrive that data is not getting copied to the pendrive.The pendrive is empty while checking with pc.how can i fix this issue.When i contacted dealership they are unaware of ecodrive.
Old 28th March 2012, 14:15   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin.das

My car is Fiat Linea Emotion Pack 2009 model equipped with blue and me.The eco drive installation was successful and in the dash console its shows ecoDrive is on.but when i plugged a pendrive that data is not getting copied to the pendrive.The pendrive is empty while checking with pc.how can i fix this issue.When i contacted dealership they are unaware of ecodrive.
First download ecodrive for pc and install. Plug in your usb and prepare it for plugging in car.. It will create a folder called ifiat in it. Then plug it into the car
geeash is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th March 2012, 14:42   #30
BHPian

Quote:
First download ecodrive for pc and install. Plug in your usb and prepare it for plugging in car.. It will create a folder called ifiat in it. Then plug it into the car
Thanks geeash.successfully copied data to PC.but the problem is in ecodrive software it shows linea 1.6 ,105bhp with 6 gear transmission.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks