Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th May 2011, 18:36   #16
BHPian

Re: Balenopati

Deja vu for me. Thats a beautiful car. Still stands the test of time I must say, even though its an old model.

You just take care of her and she will never let you down. There is a charm about a black baleno which I cannot explain, and if you ever get tempted to go the mod way you have a good car there too.
Old 11th May 2011, 22:12   #17
Senior - BHPian

Congrats. i have a 2005 Black baleno as well. Love the car and plan to keep it for ever!
Old 11th May 2011, 23:13   #18
Senior - BHPian

The price is certainly high (even for chennai standards) considering that you bought it from a dealer (First Choice !!!). Please do not even believe the odo when you buy from a dealer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manolin View Post
4) tyres I am very confused about - there is a lot of road noise from these tyres and I am not sure whether running these is a good idea or not. On the other hand these tyres have barely run 100 km and were free of cost, so I could run them for 10k km, and get decent ones. I have to exchange which dealer should I try with: normally my friends pick up tyres from the petrol pump tyre shop in Kalkaji on the ORR. How much can I expect for these tyres?
How did you come to the conclusion that those were new tyres ? I am yet to know of an used car dealer giving out new tyres for used cars. I am sure those are OLD tyres, please check the dates on those tyres.
Old 12th May 2011, 00:00   #19
Senior - BHPian

@manolin, congrats on the new car. Looks great. I have a blackie too - done 6 years and 48K kms and hopefully I would have her for atleast another 9 years minimum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover
The price is certainly high (even for chennai standards) considering that you bought it from a dealer (First Choice !!!).
I agree - the price seems higher, given what Balenos are fetching in Chennai (prices in Delhi being cheaper for cars). But now that the deed is done, no point wasting time on this - go ahead and enjoy the car.
Old 12th May 2011, 01:09   #20
Distinguished - BHPian

If the tyres are new, you could go to a tyre dealer (not a petrol pump. Do a search on the forum for a good dealer in Delhi), who would buy back these tyres and give you new and better ones for a slightly higher price.
Since these are new tyres, you would get better resale value for them as compared to 10K run ones. So if it is something you plan on doing, and if you do not mind spending on it, do consider doing it earlier rather than later.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks