Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Search this Thread
Old 15th June 2011, 17:20   #1
BHPian

Cabaret Punto .. Put it the Music and Cruise I say.

Disclaimer : Opinions are my own and have not been stated with intentions to influence or provoke.

Where I have been :

I had owned an Alto Lx without a power steering or power anyting for 3 years and frankly loved the car, it was the only car i could afford and I took care of her. I had decent ICE in the car with Polk and Infinity speakers and a brilliant Alpine 9881 CDE HU, my finacial situation was slowly improving and there was a need to upgrade my car, but did not do it since i was managing fairly well with my small tinny. Most importantly was bored of Hyderabad and wanted to try another city.

I did not want to go back to Bangalore yet and decided stay in another city, this is when Mumbai happened !!! Now this is where a relative of mine who stays in a distant suburb has to travel quite long distances and only feasible option were the local trains had a Swift DDIS at home but had not started the car for close to 2 months.

A week after i landed in Mumbai he was more than happy to give the car to me for use and thus began my 'almost' ownership of SWIFT DDIS. Now it is a Peppy car but boy was I disappointed with the quality !! Once all of a sudden during those heavy Monsoon Mumbai rains, front LHS Power window refused to go up, car was flooded and leather seats were nearly damaged, then on a small by-lane in Malad while honking at a Scientist who was trying to make an U-turn with his tuk-tuk onto the wrong side; my horn pad was stuck and it set off a continous blare of the horn, and blistering barnacles the public which was on my side till about a few min back was slowly turning against me due to the horn, they all thought i was honking at them, I had to yank the horn pad out of the steering wheel to stop the honking !!! But this car was thrilling to drive nonetheless and while on Mumbai Pune expressways I would constantly reach decent legal speeds about 10% more than the quoted speed limit.

But having owned Maruti's for 4 years one thing was clear, build quality is and always has been pathetic and I had become frustrated with the constant squeaks and rattles which is only fixed by service centers for about a week, it is astounding how they manage it, they fix a rattle and then about the time you are happy and rejoicing at the silence in your cabin it starts and drives you mad. I was offered to keep the car, but i wanted one of my own and started searching for a car to own in Mumbai, I din't want to own a Maruti.

So started my selection process and here was my evaluation then:
i) Figo Petrol - Rubbish.
ii) Beat - Rubbish
iii) Polo - Rubbish.
iv) Punto - Rubbish.
v) New i10 - Rubbish.
vi) Fiesta 1.6 - AWESOME !!!! available in an offer,

To tell all you folks, I had a budget between 4.00 Lakhs to 8 Lakhs and Fiesta 1.6 was definitely what i was to buy.
But then there was an offer from a company in Bangalore which made sense to me and I left beloved Mumbai !!! Din't end up buying the car there.

How i got here :

Back in Bangalore, my home town -. For about 3 months. I was back here, acclimatising to a city which had changed so much !! since i had left

I did not want to buy a car and was planning to use the adequate Bus Network for commuting but boy was it an inconvinience , so atlast decided to buy a car and fiesta was now out of question, because petrol prices had increased by then and if not enough, Bangalore pays more than rest of the country !!!

On Feb 16, I withdrew about 50,000/= in the morning and set from home to pay a token amount to somebody's already fat pockets for a car, I first went to the Skoda showroom near Palace grounds and everything other than the car was available, tea, coffee water but no car, the salesman told me it could be a bad idea to drop into a showroom for a test-drive since the car may have already left for other rounds. So, called Just dial; got the number for Hyundai near Cauvery Junction and Palace Road, VW, mean while - waited for the test car to come, for a drive @ Skoda, after 30 min he tells me that car is only going to come in the afternoon, i do nothing to hide my disappointment or anger and leave from there.

Test-drove the Hyundai I-20 diesel from the Showroom until Jakkur, I really liked the car told him that I would give him a token amount of 50,000/= in the evening, i only have to test drive the polo and Skoda fabia and 75% I will not like those cars.

Called Palace cross, VW, again and told them I would be there in about 15 min, he told me the car had gone for a test-drive and would be back in some-time he asked for my name again and this time he did something which i din't like, he asked the company i work for, i asked him why is it VW's business to know which company i work for, he told me that it is only for his records and it doesn't matter, why did he ask then ? Told him then to note my profession as farmer and requested him to fix an appointment for polo the next day.

Went back to Skoda showroom, the car was here, Went for a test drive I voluntarily bought the car back in about 2 min since, the noise from the engine was just incredible and was like a truck compared to the i20.

Now here i was about 10 min before I was about to pay the token amount for a hyundai I20 and then the last person to wake up in the day in the world - a salesman at Concorde Motors, Dairy circle called and told me that Fiat Punto is available for test-drive, I had called them in the morning and requested them for a test-drive of the 90hp VGT since, I had not done the same in Mumbai. I had no intention of buying it though, since i had steering mounted controls and I wanted to change the Music System for sure.

But, surprise of surprises contrary to what I had experienced with Bharati motors near Goregaon in Mumbai this guy actually tried a sales pitch, he told me he has all the 3 cars waiting 1.3, VGT and 1.4 petrol and I can test one after another and he has good offers and stuff, I reluctantly headed to Dairy Circle, with almost an intention of getting it done with. I reached the showroom and there was a car waiting for test drive, I have always liked the way a Punto looks, but these guys had maintained the exteriors car so well, less said the better. The vibes I was getting from this showroom were really bad, I mean people were all over the place, glance at the showroom and one would not know where to head for an inquiry, and many people who appeared as salesman given the color scheme of their attire seemed poorly groomed, not that the rest of the showrooms have french salesmen, but the difference is quite apparent here. A man called Madhusudhan led me outside to the first test-drive vehicle 1.3 litre the non-VGT one, I sat in the car and started the test drive, I had been okay with the interiors of the Punto even when I had taken a test-drive in Mumbai, it is not the best, but functional and really no qualms. I set off, the engine was smooth, no noise what so ever and though not peppy as an I20 it was really not bad !! I asked Madhu sitting next to me which variant is this again, he told me 1.3 MJD,me : the VGT right ? him : no ! the regular one.

In a short distance of about a km or 2 in peak bangalore traffic, i was in love with this car, I had driven a Punto in Mumbai and it was rubbish but this car was smooth and so poised in its behavior you rev it and it was responding in a very calculated steady manner after about 20 min i was at the Electronics city elevated expressway, and Madhu told me i could go fast here. He din't have to say it.

Somewhere about a km into the drive at the Elevated expressway I decided who exactly was going to keep my money !! The car was a big surprise to me, so poised and planted and mature in its ride, I again was in touch with my passion to drive. Went into electronics city made a u turn again headed up to the elevated express way, there is a curve we take to get back into the main carriage, it was thrilling that one !!!! In a swift I had taken such curves and I used to feel lucky after each one but this was different !! I was planted, I was feeling so connected to what the wheels are doing, in the I20 a few hours back I was making a pretty fast U-turn at the Yelhanka Junction to head back to the showroom, it felt so comfortable and disconnected, I felt a Joy-stick controlled by some kid in some living room is doing this turn for me, but this Punto was for real. At some point Madhu started talking again, I increased the volume of the music system, I was enjoying the drive now but after some time though, I did reduce the volume asked him if he was scared, he told me that he goes for test-drives with other people all day long and he can almost sense the skill level of the drivers, he added he was not scared, and was enjoying it, not sure if he was blowing smoke up my ... but who cares I was grinning. The RPM was never below 3000 and I loved the smooth free revving engine !!.

Reached the showroom and I paid him 50,000/= for a dynamic model, since I was clear about having a 3rd party mediocre ICE upgrade of my choice inside the car. He told me that the dynamic model was not available in their scrap-yard and it would take them about 25 days to get one, though an White Emotion was readily available, Now, I was impatient to own the car so I upgraded the booking to an Emotion, today was Feb 16 he told me that the car would be available for me as soon as the payment was done. Called my bank I had initially intimated them, that it may take 2 months before they had to prepare a DD for my new car; but now I requested them to do it by Saturday, about 2 days time, they did so promptly.

Saturday 19th, with the DD in my hand went to Concorde and made the full payment. The car was already in their holding lot - lower basement. When I went to take a look, the car was standing like an white angel amongst dirt, grime and abusive humans. I told Madhu that there is no way the car is going to stay here, he replied that it is illegal to take the car out until the RTO has been fed. I did a very basic PDI, and asked him to fetch the PDI checklist they may have completed since I saw a bright sticker on the windshield indicating to that effect - "PDI OK".
Cabaret Punto .. Put it the Music and Cruise I say.-punto_pdi_check.jpg

I then went on to argue that I was the customer and I had paid for this car so all documentation including their PDI checklist is scrutinizable by me, however his reply was that; they don't give that signed checklist document to anybody. At this point I was better off keeping my logic to self. You see if I had a signed document with me I was safe if these guys had passed on a cupboard to me.

So with a price of 7,00,000/= on-road, I was now an owner of a Punto on Feb 21st 2011. I was given a body cover, an idol, what they called mud-flaps and reverse parking sensors.

I was staying at a hotel at that time in Richmond town, at about 11:30pm for nearly every night until March 4th, I used to drive from Richmond town to Electronics city through the elevated expressway, I drove the car quite sedately for about 100 Km, after which i occassionally revved the car to 3500rpm. I finished the first 1000Km in about 8 days.

When I had test-driven cars in Mumbai I had read all the reviews on team-bhp in one-shot so details about the Punto's test-drive by GTO was a little fuzzy, after i took delivery of my car I read his review again and ran outside to go check all those panels he has highlighted and see if there are gaps and irregularities, none that i have found. His review did have quite a few points which I agreed with.

I have now owned the car for about 4 months and like a good scotch or wine it is maturing fantastically, the initial growl and the clattering engine has made way to a smooth sounding unit. It is definitely more responsive than the day I bought it and here is one statistic for who want to believe: nearly 90% of the folks who have sat in the car have absolutely loved it !!! The biggest foe of me buying a fiat was Papa, the 2 times he has sat in the car he ususally has a grin, asks what the mileage is and turns the volume down.

I will share a few pics here after which I will tell you how my punto which used to sound like an autorickshaw became, cabaret punto and also will include the first free service details.

Cabaret Punto .. Put it the Music and Cruise I say.-puntodash.jpg

Cabaret Punto .. Put it the Music and Cruise I say.-punto_rear.jpg

White Parking Sensors.

Cabaret Punto .. Put it the Music and Cruise I say.-fiatwhiteparkingsensors.jpg

Ownership:

On Feb 21st Evening the car was in my hand, although without a number plate but a RTO tax paid receipt here was the deal i got in the end :

The Ex-showroom price was : 5,98,454/=
Road tax : 92,160 /=
Others (Daylight Robbery) : 8500 /=

So you know now, over the 3000/= to 5000/= odd profit Concorde makes per car here is another 8500/=, guess in that about 3,000/= is something called as handling charges. I will laugh now, .

I received the First Year Insurance Free + Extended Warranty for additional 24 Months (net warranty of 48 Months) + Corporate Discount (6000/=) + reverse parking sensors + body cover + idol + mats + Mud-flaps.

Anyways, this was a brand new car and was of february make, I headed out of the showroom and was quite disappointed with the engine noise, crass to say the least but then I switched on the music system and turned the volume up, the engine sound ain't bad compared to it. But the decision was made and car was owned, i had to leave with it.

Headed directly to the V-Kool showroom and had the Sun Film "SR K-37" installed, the product has 5 years warranty and it costed me
5,543/= .

An uneventful sedate drive later, i was back at V-Kool the next day to get some air-bubbles fixed on the back RHS Window, since I gave them my peice of mind for having done a poor job with the installation and hasting me into a decision, he agreed to do a fresh installation of the RHS back window. Why ? Coz a fortuner was standing behind my car and was very keenly listening to what i had to say. He He !!!

I will complete my report pointwise in a slightly different manner :

There is a difference between a Punto at 50 Km and 3500 Km, there are lot of things common between these two ages but so are there differences.

What i Like irrespective of how many Km the car has run, these are not ranked :

i) The Drive is for somebody who likes to cruise you will never ever be pushed back onto your seat or will ever beat that bloke next to you at the traffic signal with his bellowing Swift, don't try it, will embarass you, but what this car and no other has, is refinement, it is so very mature in its drive you will love the way it sits so snug on the road and feels so poised.

ii) Just coz it does not fly of a start line it ain't no wimp; somewhere about the 2500RPM or 3000RPM the turbo kicks and very steadily you will be hitting high speeds and you would not even realize it, watch the speedo.

iii) And then comes handling, I have mentioned this before but again, the steering wheel is precise and you feel connected to what the wheels are doing, taking those non - blind curves while maintaing speeds is a possibility in this car.

iv) The interiors of this car will Suffice, it is in a black, grey shade and does not really matter, i was coming from an alto and swift and really it is a matter of getting used to, it is not as bad as a Palio, nor as good as an i20.

v) The car feels big,

vi) Feet will scrape the dead pedal, for the first few times while depressing the clutch, din't bother me, I got used to the foot-well in about a few hours.

vii) The plastic quality is decent, although i have to mention about; i was adjusting my driver side sun-visor once and it came into my hands, had them replaced for 550 /= . A Cheap plastic Sun-Visor costs 550/= !!!!

viii) the boot is spacious and with emotion you get those split folding rear seats; recently when i had to pick-up a friend from the airport arriving from abroad; there was enough space for 2 check-in bags and one carry-on placed on the rear-seat.

ix) It is an efficient car: In the city now after 4445 Km i get about 14.0 Kmpl in city, 100% A/c, wheras in the highway I have received mileages of 20 - 22 kmpl, although if one were travelling above 120 Km/hr it does drop to 17 or 18 kmpl.

x) I am about 5 9" and finding my favorite driving position was really not a problem,

The car at 50 Km (I am a smoker, hence the parallel) :

i) The engine noise is like a smoker in the morning all grumpy and grrr ... and what not.

ii) Rev the engine and like smoker it will run out breath and again come back into its morning blues,

iii) the plastics smell nice,

iv) Mileage, 11-12 kmpl and highways about 15 kmpl.

Car at 3500 Km

i) Smooth Baby !!! But, one will have to get the car out of it comfort zone, after 1000Km i very regularly used to rev the car to 3000rpm and above after 2000 km i ocassionaly used to rev the car to 4000rpm and above. Always in the right gears.

But, that is the beauty this car, it is mechanical, you can almost always feel how the engine is behaving. When she is new her comfort levels were 2500RPM, keep introducing her to newer highs and she starts responding and likes it as well.

I changed the engine oil at 3500 km, the engine got smoother !

ii) The plastics still smell nice.

iii) We have opened her panels and what not, to install my ICE but not a squeak or a squeal of protest long after the work has been completed.

Attention:

She is a beauty but will prr for attention every once in a while :

i) Very early at speeds between 80 Kmph - 100 Kmph the steering would wobble crazy, went to Madhu's near Richmond town and had the wheel balanced,

ii) All of a sudden one had a squeaky irritating noise, took it to the service station and was fixed in about 5 min, some kind of a HVAC pipe gone loose or something.

iii) The Car will scrape humps and irregular surfaces, can't help it but, there is an engine guard which will keep the engine safe, this part ain't to expensive to have it tinkered or replaced as well.

iv) I had wheel rotation done at 3500 km, bringing the spare into play, I was heading out for a long drive and was most probably going to end up with 6000 Km on the ODO at the end of it, hence the haste, but the trip was cancelled at the last moment.

v) The cost of spare-parts have increased, 550/= for an RHS Sun-visor !

I think if one were to build a punto of spare-parts bought off the show room, the car may cost more than 20 Lakhs.

vii) I have seen quite a few Rusty spots on the car underbody, but, pretty soon further degradation will be arrested by having a layer of 3M underbody or Wurth Stone Guard applied. The rusts do not suggest to me that it will effect the structural integrity of the car.

Maintenance & Tips

i) I have upgraded the bulbs on my Punto to Osram Night breaker +. Those OEM lights are pathetic. The Osram NB+ Lights costed me 1100/=

ii) When i reach office in the morning there is a security- check guy who puts a concave mirror under the car to check for bright red leds and an arrow mark pointing to a yellow wired "time-bomb", but if there are no cars behind me I borrow that thing and walk around the car to see the state of the car's underbody. Especially after a rough weekend run.

iii) When I back out or move ahead from a parked spot, I pay attention to see if there have been leakages.

iv) I check fluids of the car every 2 weeks.

v) To maintain finish of the car, I use Optimum No Rinse Wash and Collinite Wax, my watchman is not allowed near the car especially when,
with a bucket and water in it, though he can watch from far.

The post is really lengthy now, the Concorde / TASS requires a post of its own and will come up next before my update about how my car became a CABARET Punto.

A tease :

Cabaret Punto .. Put it the Music and Cruise I say.-punto_ice_teaser.jpg

Last edited by GTO : 18th June 2011 at 17:25. Reason: Removing extra smileys
vshetty is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th June 2011, 19:57   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: CABARET Punto .. Put it the Music and Cruise I say.

Congratulations Shetty for your new Fiat Punto. The car looks very good in white color. Please put some more interior pictures. Keep the thread updated with your servicing experience with TATA A.S.S

Wishing you several years of happy and safe driving. Cheers!
bluevolt is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th June 2011, 20:26   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Congratulations, vshetty, on owning the hottest looking hatch on Indian roads today (sorry, Polo fans!). I think BNW looks really fabulous for the Punto!

Some questions -

1) Did you get the extended warranty of 44 months? The salesperson I am in talks with right now insists it's for 44 months, instead of 48, which I read someplace.

2) They are offering me a Mobile Charger kit as a freebie (among others). Did you get such an offer too? (I am zeroing on the Emotion Pack)

3) Did you get any underbody coating/Anti-Rust paint done? From what I read in other threads, rusting has been a rather common complaint from other Punto owners, specially under the bonnet.

4) What's the FE so far? I hope it's not a fuel guzzler, although I will be going for the MJD for that extra mileage.

Wishing you many happy mile-crunching days ahead!
Old 16th June 2011, 02:47   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Note from Support: Thread moved from Assembly line section to TD section. Thanks for sharing the review
Old 16th June 2011, 08:48   #5
BHPian

@bluevolt

Thanks, I will post pics of the interiors when the ICE install topic comes up.

It is plain Jane right now, no after-market fitments what so ever.

@RavenAvi

i) I have a standard Warranty + Extended Warranty for 48 Months.

ii) The offer I received was : Free Insurance (1st Year ) + Corporate Discount (6000/=) + Body Cover + Reverse Parking Sensor + Mats + Idol + Mud flaps.

If you like and want the mobile charger keep it, or bargain for more discounts instead of that, you will know then how much that kit is worth to them .

iii) I have seen under-body rust, not yet in the engine compartment / maybe I have not really looked.
But I am getting the Under-body 3M or Wurth Stone Guard coating done soon, if not for anything, for the ICE in the car.

iv) At approx 4500 Km, my car averages about 14 kmpl in the city, but this is in Peak Bangalore traffic,
On the highway when I was cruising between 80 kmph - 100 Kmph, I have seen 22 Kmph,

But above the 120 Kmph mark and the mileage drops to about the 17 - 18 Kmpl for me.
vshetty is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th June 2011, 09:38   #6
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on your new acquisition! Drive safe. Wishing you many happy miles with the Italian beauty.

EDIT: Oh wait, I see you have a Rockford and Fosgate system!. Brilliant! Bloody Brilliant!

Last edited by sachinj12 : 16th June 2011 at 09:45.
Old 16th June 2011, 11:00   #7
Distinguished - BHPian

Congrats on the BNW 1.3 MJD Punto. The audio set up information will be very useful.

Do enjoy many more happy miles with the Punto.
Old 16th June 2011, 11:45   #8
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations on the car - loved the review. What is the practical difference you see between OEM and NB+? I am trying to decide between NB+ and Hella 100/90 (with relay).

Please do post more about the ICE upgrade.

Congratz once again - wishing you many more happy miles.

Last edited by theexperthand : 16th June 2011 at 11:47.
Old 16th June 2011, 13:43   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachinj12 View Post
EDIT: Oh wait, I see you have a Rockford and Fosgate system!. Brilliant! Bloody Brilliant!
You know it !

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkrishnap View Post
Congrats on the BNW 1.3 MJD Punto. The audio set up information will be very useful.

Do enjoy many more happy miles with the Punto.
Definitely, I have shot pics using my phone and a camera, currently accumulating them and resizing, soon you will see updates and installation pics.

However, to give you a flavor : It is a Alipine HU with Rockford Fosgate comps and co-axial Prime series, the Amp is a RF Prime series as well, but the Sub is a RF Punch series one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theexperthand View Post
Congratulations on the car - loved the review. What is the practical difference you see between OEM and NB+? I am trying to decide between NB+ and Hella 100/90 (with relay).

Please do post more about the ICE upgrade.

Congratz once again - wishing you many more happy miles.
NB+ works fine in cities and highways where there are street lights and have marked lanes with that glow kind of paint, so the curves are visible well ahead and so are vehicles with newer reflective brake-lights, but on completely dark roads with no lane markers I have had to slow down.

They claim about 80% improvement ? (Not sure), I would say realistically it is about 40 % improvement over the OEM lights.

OEM lights esp. for night highway drives are just not sufficient; they are a hazard for you, since it has poor visibility so you will have to drive slow and you don't want that .
vshetty is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th June 2011, 16:17   #10
BHPian

Congrats Shetty for the spectacular Punto. Liked your thread.

Heard and experienced from my friends Punto, that the Battery power in Punto is not upto the mark, when Headlights and the Wipers used together, the power of the Headlights reduces. Did you have any such experience?

Probably FIAT could have given a bigger battery for the Monster.
GreenDay is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th June 2011, 18:37   #11
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vshetty View Post
@RavenAvi

i) I have a standard Warranty + Extended Warranty for 48 Months.

ii) The offer I received was : Free Insurance (1st Year ) + Corporate Discount (6000/=) + Body Cover + Reverse Parking Sensor + Mats + Idol + Mud flaps.

If you like and want the mobile charger keep it, or bargain for more discounts instead of that, you will know then how much that kit is worth to them .

iii) I have seen under-body rust, not yet in the engine compartment / maybe I have not really looked.
But I am getting the Under-body 3M or Wurth Stone Guard coating done soon, if not for anything, for the ICE in the car.

iv) At approx 4500 Km, my car averages about 14 kmpl in the city, but this is in Peak Bangalore traffic,
On the highway when I was cruising between 80 kmph - 100 Kmph, I have seen 22 Kmph,

But above the 120 Kmph mark and the mileage drops to about the 17 - 18 Kmpl for me.
Oh yes I am still bargaining with them. By now they must have become exasperated with me!

That rusting is really worrying, specially for a new car. Why can't Fiat do something about that body? Maybe reinforce it or something.

I mean, my 5 year old Maruti 800 hasn't started rusting yet! Come on, Fiat!

Great FE figures. It's a pretty solid handler on the highways for sure.
Old 16th June 2011, 21:04   #12
BHPian

Re: Cabaret Punto .. Put it the Music and Cruise I say.

Congrats Shetty on the Punto !! Excellent choice I should say.
Your initial ownership review is simply awesome and I agree to almost everything you have to say about the car.
BTW, I too own a Punto MJD - BNW and have crossed 13K kms. I fall in love with my car each time I see it and drive!!

Like you I too felt that the headlamps were inadequate and have upgraded them to 100/90 Hella and I am satisfied with the performance.

Please post more pictures !!
Happy driving!!
Pri2 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th June 2011, 22:15   #13
Team-BHP Support

Congratulations! The Punto looks extremely classy in the white shade. And then, quite an entertaining ownership report. You got the ICE updates done at the dealership, or with an external party?

Happy and safe driving
Old 16th June 2011, 22:29   #14
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vshetty View Post
Disclaimer : Opinions are my own and have not been stated with intentions to influence or provoke.

But, surprise of surprises contrary to what I had experienced with Bharati motors near Goregaon in Mumbai this guy actually tried a sales pitch, he told me he has all the 3 cars waiting 1.3, VGT and 1.4 petrol and I can test one after another and he has good offers and stuff, I reluctantly headed to Dairy Circle, with almost an intention of getting it done with. I reached the showroom and there was a car waiting for test drive, I have always liked the way a Punto looks, but these guys had maintained the exteriors car so well, less said the better.

Attachment 561156
Hey vshetty, Heartiest congratulation!! You have chosen the right car among all in your list and I'm very sure that it will give you miles to smile and reason's to smile. A very dear friend (a fellow bhpian here) of mine own's a Punto MJD also, have driven quite a bit, loved every bit of it and is in my wish list. Wish you the very best happy motoring and keep revving
Old 16th June 2011, 22:58   #15
BANNED

Shettre, very nice review! audio setup seems yummy. do take good care of the point and yeah, any issues you face with her, handle it with love.

Most Viewed