Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th August 2011, 14:38   #16
BHPian

Re: Be"Dazzle'd: Ritz VXi

Quote:
Originally Posted by charthom View Post
@Panko
Please post more snaps of the car inside/outside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluevolt View Post
Please post some pictures of your ride ASAP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry Ice View Post
Do share pics of your car and driving experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajanprash View Post
Lastly, some pics please.
I have uploaded the snaps.
Old 5th August 2011, 15:16   #17
BHPian

@panko,

Thanks for the snaps. The silver Ritz very cool and sober. The Team BHP stickers add a nice touch of sophistication and of course,comradeship.

Your HU looks amazing. Has it been fitted at the dealers? Also the steering cover
job looks very tidily done. Almost like an OE.

Good to learn that the rear seat comfort too is good.

Enjoy your ride and have fun-and also drive safe and care for the fellow drivers .

Lots of love,charthom
Old 5th August 2011, 15:28   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by charthom View Post
@panko,

Thanks for the snaps. The silver Ritz very cool and sober. The Team BHP stickers add a nice touch of sophistication and of course,comradeship.

Your HU looks amazing. Has it been fitted at the dealers? Also the steering cover
job looks very tidily done. Almost like an OE.
Yeah. It's fitted at the dealer. Same with the steering cover.
Old 5th August 2011, 16:36   #19
BANNED

Congrats!, The Ritz does look like a mini SUV :-). You need to change the steering Grip IMO. Go for a single tone-Black pure leather [Rs.2000 Max] alloys maybe later..what say ha?
Old 5th August 2011, 17:19   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidac369 View Post
Congrats!, The Ritz does look like a mini SUV :-). You need to change the steering Grip IMO. Go for a single tone-Black pure leather [Rs.2000 Max] alloys maybe later..what say ha?
Thanks Adi!
I will definitely check out the pure leather steering cover next time I visit the accessories shop. Not planning about alloys yet.
Old 5th August 2011, 17:36   #21
Team-BHP Support

Hey, congratulations on the Ritz!

We've taken 3 cars from Sai Service so far; each experience has been pleasant.

Word of advice - unless very inconvenient, get your car serviced from Sai Service, Phugewadi. The Deccan one is way too cramped; the SAs don't pay enough attention to you. Also, I have found servicing quality at Phugewadi to be much better than Deccan.

Btw, Dazzle and all - but no Alloys? Guess MS would answer this question better! Also, I wish they had proper chrome for things like "Dazzle" etc.; stickers don't do justice!

Anywho, wish you a great ownership period!
libranof1987 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th August 2011, 17:51   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranof1987 View Post
Hey, congratulations on the Ritz!

We've taken 3 cars from Sai Service so far; each experience has been pleasant.

Word of advice - unless very inconvenient, get your car serviced from Sai Service, Phugewadi. The Deccan one is way too cramped; the SAs don't pay enough attention to you. Also, I have found servicing quality at Phugewadi to be much better than Deccan.

Btw, Dazzle and all - but no Alloys? Guess MS would answer this question better! Also, I wish they had proper chrome for things like "Dazzle" etc.; stickers don't do justice!

Anywho, wish you a great ownership period!
Thanks Libran! I am thinking of getting first three inspections done at Deccan; as my sales manager sits there. Also, Phugewadi is very inconvenient for me since I stay at Kothrud.

Last edited by Panko : 5th August 2011 at 17:54. Reason: Edited
Old 5th August 2011, 18:02   #23
Senior - BHPian

Enjoy your ride, dude!

One quick suggestion--> Get rid of that cheap looking steering cover. Looks completely downmarket.
Old 5th August 2011, 18:33   #24
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on your new Vxi ritz. I got my vdi just 2 months back. The car is really good but just wanted to ask, if you get a 'khat' kind of a sound when you descend speed breakers slightly faster than crawling speeds. Lot of people say its normal due to limited travel of the shocks but I am still not conviced.
SPARKled is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th August 2011, 20:27   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARKled View Post
Congrats on your new Vxi ritz. I got my vdi just 2 months back. The car is really good but just wanted to ask, if you get a 'khat' kind of a sound when you descend speed breakers slightly faster than crawling speeds. Lot of people say its normal due to limited travel of the shocks but I am still not conviced.
I experienced it yesterday evening. I thought it hit the speed-breakers. So I got down and checked. But no. It did not. Quite a few Ritz owners on this forum have faced this issue and seems generic. But I, too, am not completely convinced about it.
Old 5th August 2011, 20:35   #26
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Panko! Nice choice of car there.
12kmpl in the city sounds alright, though its bound to increase as you pile on the miles. I get around 14 in the city now in my K-swift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panko View Post
Thanks Libran! I am thinking of getting first three inspections done at Deccan; as my sales manager sits there. Also, Phugewadi is very inconvenient for me since I stay at Kothrud.
Better get to Phugewadi, as they will surely have a Phugewadi to JM Road shuttle. Its a mandatory point in Maruti's feedback form, so I am guessing all of them will be having it. I use a similar service provided by Chowgule's.
For the first couple of servicings (inspections, really), you can just sit in the customer lounge for a couple of hours and you can drive back on your own.

Last edited by sajo : 5th August 2011 at 20:37.
sajo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th August 2011, 20:58   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajo View Post
Congrats Panko! Nice choice of car there.
12kmpl in the city sounds alright, though its bound to increase as you pile on the miles. I get around 14 in the city now in my K-swift.

Better get to Phugewadi, as they will surely have a Phugewadi to JM Road shuttle. Its a mandatory point in Maruti's feedback form, so I am guessing all of them will be having it. I use a similar service provided by Chowgule's.
For the first couple of servicings (inspections, really), you can just sit in the customer lounge for a couple of hours and you can drive back on your own.
Thanks Sajo. I will definitely check with the service center regarding the same.
Old 5th August 2011, 22:18   #28
BHPian

Congrats Panko. Good choice and hope it serves you well in coming times.

BTW, I also have silver Ritz Vxi and have clocked approx 11k in 8 months.
Old 6th August 2011, 10:04   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by headbanger View Post
Congrats Panko. Good choice and hope it serves you well in coming times.

BTW, I also have silver Ritz Vxi and have clocked approx 11k in 8 months.
Hey Headbanger! Thanks a lot!

It's great to know that you also have Silver one. Now I know to whom to turn to for guidance & advice.

Initially we had booked the white one. But we changed our mind after a couple of days and decided to go for Silver. And we are happy with the decision.

Also, I need your guidance on following:
On open roads, (sometimes)the 'tick-tick' sound comes from rear left and right. I think it's of new tyres. Or could it be because of loose seat-belt assembly? But it appears to be coming from outside.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Old 6th August 2011, 14:31   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panko View Post
On open roads, (sometimes)the 'tick-tick' sound comes from rear left and right. I think it's of new tyres. Or could it be because of loose seat-belt assembly? But it appears to be coming from outside.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Is it a rhythmic 'tick-tick-tick-tick..' ? If so, cant be from the Seat belt assembly. Must be from the wheels. Though I am not an expert. Better get it checked at your first free inspection.

I saw your car yesterday night at exactly 9.45 pm, was parked on Paud Road in front of a Mastani house. Atleast, I think it was your car, because aint too many Dazzles with Tbhp stickers on them. Do you live in the area ?
I was walking back from the bus stop towards my home.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks