Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd April 2012, 23:33   #91
BHPian

Re: Turbulence and the Renault Fluence EDIT: 4500 kms & a few interior pics

Hi All,

Got my new Fluence Diesel E4 yesterday, Shall be updating you about the buying process as well as the updates on the car soon.
Old 23rd April 2012, 07:18   #92
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipdrive View Post
Hi All,

Got my new Fluence Diesel E4 yesterday, Shall be updating you about the buying process as well as the updates on the car soon.
Congrats Zipdrive,
Wish you a happy motoring times ahead. Yeah do tell us the details and some pictures too. Thanks
Ramesh
Old 23rd April 2012, 08:12   #93
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipdrive View Post
Congratulations Zipdrive! Your E4 is the updated one, or the model prior to April 2012?
It will be great if you can start a separate ownership thread. Thank you
Old 23rd April 2012, 09:45   #94
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
Vid6639 and I test drove the Fluence a few weeks backs and were improessed. It does not have the performance but on all other counts it is a brilliant package. Go for the fully loaded one. We also analysed the services costs and parts. They are very competitive.
Ajmat - thank you for this note. Can you or Vid provide some more details. I drove the Fluence - looking at a Chauffer driven car within city, and hence Fluence - and it did look like a very competent package. I will still be driving when I go out for long trips, and I am very eager to know the highway performance of this car. It did feel like it has got enough power to overtake in highways without too many shift downs.

Also why did you recommend E4? I see the price difference between E2 and E4 as close to 3.5 lacs in Bangalore, with only Leather Seats, Dual Zone Climate control as the major feature difference.
Old 23rd April 2012, 10:04   #95
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWalker View Post
I see the price difference between E2 and E4 as close to 3.5 lacs in Bangalore, with only Leather Seats, Dual Zone Climate control as the major feature difference.
Apart from those, there are additional 2 airbags, and also some added comfort features like Bluetooth, auto-headlamps, rain sensing wipers, cruise control etc.

But I guess the main driver in the price difference is something different. From the specification sheet provided in the website, Renault is now selling the E2 as the Advantage edition, with the old spec engine (at a discounted price). Once the stock clearance is done, the price difference may not be that much.
Old 23rd April 2012, 11:28   #96
BHPian

Saw the car in showroom yesterday. It was an E2. I was blown away with the quality of fit/finish, shape and overall feel of the car. way ahead of those japs and koreans. engine specs looked inadequate as compared to the weight of the car. haven't had the opportunity to test drive it yet. this is a car to be driven around for sure.
Old 23rd April 2012, 20:02   #97
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vb-san View Post
Apart from those, there are additional 2 airbags, and also some added comfort features like Bluetooth, auto-headlamps, rain sensing wipers, cruise control etc.
thanks vb-san. Apart from the extra airbags, the rest doesn't matter much to me. If i buy, i might get the E2 only. At 11.99 ex-showroom, its a good deal.
Old 24th April 2012, 05:39   #98
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameshdude View Post
Congrats Zipdrive,
Wish you a happy motoring times ahead. Yeah do tell us the details and some pictures too. Thanks
Ramesh
Thanks Rameshdude, Sure, details are to follow as well as pics. Currently tied up with work

Quote:
Originally Posted by vb-san View Post
Congratulations Zipdrive! Your E4 is the updated one, or the model prior to April 2012?
It will be great if you can start a separate ownership thread. Thank you
Thanks vb-san. If you are referring to the 111 bhp motor, it is not. Mine is the march model which has 106 bhp. Yes, I will create a separate ownership thread for the benefit of prospective Fluence buyers
zipdrive is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks