Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th October 2011, 22:30   #31

Re: Our 2011 Silver Honda City (ANHC) VAT: A journey from Dreams to Reality

Congratulations, A very nicely written article indeed. I am in the same situation as yours regarding, I drive a 4 Yr old Santro and was deciding between City and Vento.

I was planning on City S-MT which I have been given a quote of 9.1 Lakh OTR from whitefield Honda, Bangalore. I was also thinking of silver and would like to see a picture of your call with the Bumper and Door Protector.

I was also thinking of putting Black Seat Covers, maybe Stanley or G-Sport. A few pictures from you would really help me decide

What color of G-Sport Seat Covers and was it Dealer Installed ?

Thanks
Old 19th November 2011, 16:32   #32
BHPian

Some interior pics would have been nice. Please post them.
Old 6th April 2012, 19:53   #33
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Bhp. Great car you've got for yourself there and at a great price as well. Same car is for 11.64L OTR now here in Bangalore and there are absolutely ZERO discounts!!! Its mind boggling. You got it full 1L cheaper! Lucky you.

I can relate to your buying experience. I recently booked the Vento AT, having started with a fairly small list (ANHC AT and Vento AT). It looks like VW is not interested in selling Petrol cars in India (there is a mail another customer got which says Petrol Vento manufacturing is suspended indefinitely!!! Its on their Facebook page). I might now go for ANHC. I still have 2 months to cancel the booking (as I am traveling overseas and will return back May end). So if the Vento doesnt arrive by that time, ANHC it will be. Was just going thru your thread for that. Nice writeup.

My best wishes for lots of happy miles in your City

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks