Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th March 2013, 01:03   #76
BHPian

Re: My Beige BRUTE - Maruti SX4 ZDi - Update - 1 Year & 16500 kms

Hey guys I had one question sorry if this is off topic but I am being offered a kizashi MT at sx4 ZDI price.

What do you guys suggest I should do, should I go for sx4 diesel or Kizashi?
Since I am already having a petrol Dzire and am worried about parts availability of Kizashi..
Old 10th March 2013, 10:24   #77
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockporiom View Post
Wow are you sure that it is 1 lakh discount. I will surely talk to my sales executive about this.
And do you have any idea about the difference in the current and new model.

I mean If the dashboard is not changing the facelift doesn't matter to me. Since I like the current look.

They are giving me loyalty bonus of Rs. 33000.
With just 33k, the SA is taking you for a ride. There are multiple discounts being offering like Company discount with about 50-60k, Corporate discount, Loyalty discount, exchange bonus.

Would suggest, take a quote from another dealer.

I mean the looks are subjective, given a choice i would stick to old gen SX4. Also i am sure Maruti won't provide any discount on the Sx4 atleast for a month or so, certainly not this much.
Old 10th March 2013, 10:57   #78
BHPian

Quote:
Hey guys I had one question sorry if this is off topic but I am being offered a kizashi MT at sx4 ZDI price.

What do you guys suggest I should do, should I go for sx4 diesel or Kizashi?
Since I am already having a petrol Dzire and am worried about parts availability of Kizashi..
Close your eyes and go for the Kizashi. SX4 is no match to the Kizashi at the same price.
Old 10th March 2013, 11:11   #79
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurni76 View Post
Close your eyes and go for the Kizashi. SX4 is no match to the Kizashi at the same price.
Yeah I thought the same thing.
I calculated the fuel cost for both cars and the difference is Rs.40000 over a period of two years, which is not much considering Kizashi is a different breed.
One more thing do you think there will be difficulty in getting parts since it is CBU.
Old 17th April 2013, 10:58   #80
BHPian

[quote=powertrain;2667376]Technical Issue
From past 1 month I have been facing some issues with my SX4. When ever I change gears & lift off the clutch, I hear a strange "tak-tak" noise from somewhere near the front left suspension. This happens mainly in the first 3 gears. Also there was a slight pull towards the left.

I showed it to my S.E & he confirmed the problems. We suspected some loose bolts in the strut brace or tie rod end.Took it up the ramp & tightned all the bolts,but the problem persisted.

Finally had to leave my car there for further diagnosis. Finally after 2 full days they found the problem. It seems that the nuts holding the steering subframe had gone loose, so much so that it had eaten into the bolts. Due to this the link rod was also replaced under warranty.

Hi Varun,

I am facing the similar noise in my SX4 ZDI. I have visited MASS twice, but they say its normal, i don't agree with them .

Just came across this thread, perhaps this could be the solution. Is it possible to PM be your mobile # to have bit more clarifications.

Thanks & Regards

Amit
Old 28th April 2013, 01:20   #81
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurni76 View Post
Hey thanks for your suggestion.

I finally went for the kizashi, but the sad part is I had to pay a much higher price as what i was quoted earlier but the car was so beautiful that it didn't matter.

I have posted my ownership review here:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ash-beast.html
Old 28th April 2013, 12:32   #82
BHPian

Quote:

Hey thanks for your suggestion.

I finally went for the kizashi, but the sad part is I had to pay a much higher price as what i was quoted earlier but the car was so beautiful that it didn't matter.

I have posted my ownership review here:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ash-beast.html
Congrats on your Kizashi. Enjoy the ride and the feeling of being part of a rare clan.
nurni76 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks