Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th June 2016, 16:41   #271
BHPian

Re: Force One: Test Drive & Review

Hi,

I have searched the complete thread. But there is no feedback from force one owner. Even the reviews are on the older versions and not latest one. This doesn't help at all. Usually I see that team bhp guys help with ens to end review and update it with any new launch etc. Here that was missing so seeking help.

Thanks, Sanjeev
SanjeevKalra is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd August 2016, 17:32   #272
BHPian

Out of curiosity I googled Force One's website and the link http://www.forceone.co.in/ doesn't seem to work.

Has Force pulled the plug on its ambitious SUV offering so soon?

In particular I liked the MB engine and the LOTUS tuned suspension and then the top of the line 4X4 with ABS and EBD though it was not an off roader as ACI claimed it to be.

Have they sold a 1000 SUVs yet since its launch? Since I don't see any ownership review by Team Bhpians, I'm given to understand that even enthusiasts had stayed away from this million+ rupee offering by Force.
Old 22nd August 2016, 18:15   #273
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEHU View Post
Out of curiosity I googled Force One's website and the link http://www.forceone.co.in/ doesn't seem to work.
Guess you tried the wrong link. Try this one

EDIT - nevertheless I dont think they are pinning to much hopes on this one anyway. There is Force Motors showroom right below my office and only the Gurkha is on display there. No sign of the force one anywhere

Last edited by centaur : 22nd August 2016 at 18:18.
centaur is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th August 2016, 07:50   #274
BHPian

Force one website has been pulled. Only force motors website has link to all vehicles including force one vehicle.

I did speak to company officials and yes, they are not producing any new force one. I hear they are coming with new vehicle which will utilize some of the same stuff which was used in force one.

As I didn't get encouraging reports on force one from anyone in team Bhp, I have booked Xuv500 W10 AT AWD and should get it by next week.

Thanks,
Sanjeev
Old 25th August 2021, 09:27   #275
BHPian

Hello, is there an actual Force One owner on this thread? One of my friends has purchased a used one (minus the owner's manual) and needs this information to service the vehicle..

Queries which need answers are:

(a) transmission oil specs and capacity of the G32/5 gearbox
(b) recommended engine oil and capacity of the 2.2 ltr FMTech engine.

Would really appreciate these inputs, thanks!
bikertillidie is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks