Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd March 2017, 13:25   #181
BHPian

Re: My Blueberry! VW Vento TDi Highline. EDIT: 75,000 km update on page 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtonMeter View Post
G 052 172 A2 is a rubber sealent - most probably used on the window lining or any rubber leakage

https://www.diyauto.com/manufacturer...by-paneuropean
Yes, I did come across some information on Google. However, I wanted to know where exactly did the service center guys use it.

I was a bit surprised to see these OEM lubricants being used, as I have always seen the dealerships around here use, Zorrik 88, even though that is not an alternative.
Old 2nd March 2017, 18:10   #182
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringbh View Post
So you paid for the same? Please do PM me the bill, if possible.

In my case, first I was told tapper cover has to be changed which would be covered under extended warranty and I was also asked to come back in a month. Labor cost would be 5k which I might have to pay and I agreed.

Now, they gave me full bill of 26k! And now again they are doing full diagnosis. No consistency.
I haven't got it fixed yet. The advisor asked if I feel any issues while driving like lack of pick up etc, to which I replied No. Plus, I think in my case the leak is very minor so he suggested to continue driving and get it checked if it becomes worse.

Rachit
Old 11th May 2020, 10:17   #183
BHPian

Hi.
Just read your entire ownership review.What is the latest update on the car. Have been going through a lot of vento diesel ownership reviews since I am thinking of picking up a pre owned vento diesel with about 60k-65k on clock.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks