Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th December 2011, 22:36   #31

Re: My new Cruze - the Sand Drift Grey Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
Excellent idea but one issue is that all such DRLs are arranged in a simple straight line. If you fit them into the sharply curved foglamp blanks, the individual LEDs will actually point towards the sides of the car rather than directly ahead! On the other hand, if you fit them such that they point straight, it will not match with the curved shape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKay View Post
You are absolutely right. No mistake there. I too, don't think fitting such DRL's would be possible, but one can always try.
Thanks for the insights. Yea i guess the best bet is to acutally go and try it out. But if it seems to be jutting out..then it somewhat defeats the purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
Gorgeous car, great colour and those aftermarket 17" rims are to die for! Congratulations on a fine purchase and wish you many happy miles in this mean machine.

In the side-by-side comparo pic with the White stock-shoed Cruze, it struck me how beautiful this car would look as a convertible. Limited edition idea, anyone?
Thanks noopster. A convertible chevy. Now theres a winning idea

On a different note, does anyone have ANY idea about the socket for fitting in a new ICE. I am yet hunting for it and it still eludes me.
Old 9th October 2012, 23:04   #32
BHPian

Re: My new Cruze - the Sand Drift Grey Beast

Its been long since you have added anything to your thread. How is your cruze doing and what is your satisfaction quotient on your car.

Have you changed the gear oil after 30000.

drpullockaran - what advice will you give to someone who is purchasing a used Cruze...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks