Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st February 2013, 22:02   #391
PPS
Senior - BHPian

re: Review: The 2nd-gen Maruti Dzire

Any Dzire Ldi owner over here? Does the Ldi come with wheel-caps? I haven't got them on mine!
Maruti didn't provide mirror on the left hand side on my first generation Swift Ldi but good to see that they have given these on the base variants now.
Also, drove the car for a few kms in my colony, the braking seemed fine thankfully!

Last edited by PPS : 21st February 2013 at 22:06.
Old 21st February 2013, 23:23   #392
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPS View Post
Any Dzire Ldi owner over here? Does the Ldi come with wheel-caps? I haven't got them on mine!
No. Wheel caps come with the V trims (vxi and vdi). The base variants come with steel rims only.
dZired is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2013, 13:31   #393
BHPian

Maruti Dzire : Test Drive & Review

Just booked the Silky Silver SWIFT DZIRE ZDI, registration in GOA. Will be getting the delivery sometime around 10th March. The stock tires are Goodyear Duraplus.
Old 7th March 2013, 19:53   #394
Senior - BHPian

I have booked a Dzire VDI, working out the finances now and the wait period quoted is 4-5weeks. Took the beige color as the missus quite liked that color. Absolutely no discounts or freebies... :(. Will update post the delivery. Total OTR is 8.27.
Old 10th March 2013, 10:16   #395
BHPian

does anybody have any idea as to what the OTR for the Zdi variant in bangalore is??
Old 13th March 2013, 23:51   #396
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Nishath View Post
does anybody have any idea as to what the OTR for the Zdi variant in bangalore is??
9.21L, OTR for the ZDI Variant. "0" offers on even the petrol variant

I did check at multiple dealerships, all of them have the same price list. Most of them do not even have a TD vehicle for Dzire. They offer you a TD on the Swift and then ask you to make up your mind
dass is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th March 2013, 16:19   #397
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post
I have booked a Dzire VDI, working out the finances now and the wait period quoted is 4-5weeks. Took the beige color as the missus quite liked that color. Absolutely no discounts or freebies... :(. Will update post the delivery. Total OTR is 8.27.
wait period is 4-5 weeks - that's it?? I have heard of draconian stories indicating waiting period of 3-4 months.
Well congrats for the car, biege colour looks fabulous, BTW I also own the biege beauty (Vdi) but its the prev-gen car.
Old 19th March 2013, 16:34   #398
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshMachine View Post
wait period is 4-5 weeks - that's it?? I have heard of draconian stories indicating waiting period of 3-4 months.
Well congrats for the car, biege colour looks fabulous, BTW I also own the biege beauty (Vdi) but its the prev-gen car.
Thank you

I may actually be getting the car this weekend, thats a little over 2 weeks since I booked it. Waiting for the dealer to confirm today. It helps to know people in the right places, however that still "DID NOT" (last time I typed dint, got a warning from GTO, hence the caps ) help me get any discounts, freebies or offers. There was not even a corporate discount on offer.
Old 19th March 2013, 16:42   #399
Senior - BHPian

If you see any newspaper ad, nowhere will you see any discounts/schemes/freebies for Swift /Dzire. Maruti has been sticking to this strategy right from inception and guess, they are being little snobbish for these 2 gems. All the ownership reports would probably justify this!

Slightly OT, have you decided upon the accessories/tyre upgrade/ICE change etc. options beforehand? It will be good if you go through the various threads on the site and shortlist them i.e. if you want to change!

Last edited by JoshMachine : 19th March 2013 at 16:45. Reason: Addition
Old 19th March 2013, 19:56   #400
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshMachine View Post
If you see any newspaper ad, nowhere will you see any discounts/schemes/freebies for Swift /Dzire. Maruti has been sticking to this strategy right from inception and guess, they are being little snobbish for these 2 gems. All the ownership reports would probably justify this!

Slightly OT, have you decided upon the accessories/tyre upgrade/ICE change etc. options beforehand? It will be good if you go through the various threads on the site and shortlist them i.e. if you want to change!
I Frustrati

The only upgrade planned for now are the tyres and seat covers at Imperial. I have been speaking to Vidyut and getting some tips. Need to wait till i save on some $$ and then plan for more upgrades. This car pretty much comes with everything, so no real plans to change that for another couple of years,
Old 22nd March 2013, 16:17   #401
Senior - BHPian

Just read this news article "MARUTI OFFERS DISCOUNT ON SWIFT AND DZIRE"

http://profit.ndtv.com/news/market/a...e-otherstories

I may be getting mine tomorrow and the dealer has flatly refused to provide me anything. Talk about bad timings.
Old 22nd March 2013, 16:38   #402
Senior - BHPian

I can understand your sentiment, but believe me - after you clock some miles, you wont feel let down...am penning the LTOR of my Dzire shortly.
Old 25th March 2013, 11:48   #403
BHPian

Small update on accessories

Purchased a 3d type mat (4 pieces) from snapdeal . com @ 1500/-
Fits perfectly my 2012 dzire , has Velcro straps which sticks to carpet and do not move lets see how long they last
Old 25th March 2013, 20:42   #404
Senior - BHPian

I looked at the website and could not locate this one. Can you provide the direct link?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungrygamer View Post
Small update on accessories

Purchased a 3d type mat (4 pieces) from snapdeal . com @ 1500/-
Fits perfectly my 2012 dzire , has Velcro straps which sticks to carpet and do not move lets see how long they last
Old 25th March 2013, 23:21   #405
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post
I looked at the website and could not locate this one. Can you provide the direct link?
There you go

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/digi...s-black/668759

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/digi...668758?pos=0;2
hungrygamer is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks