Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th January 2017, 23:41   #571
BHPian

Re: Limited Edition Dzire 'Allure' launched

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaviprem View Post
Net-Net - Seems like Maruti is getting ready for "Kite 5" launch !

Prem.
Actually seems like Maruti is getting ready for the next gen DZire. All this special edition stuff with stickers are all just ways to keep up customer interest in the DZire till the new one launches by Q1 or Q2 2017. Clearly MSIL is looking for ways to sell the DZire, it is afterall one of their top selling models. I went to Khivraj motors last weekend to enquire about the AGS DZire, I was offered close to 70k discount even without negotiating.
y2ksrs is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 15th March 2017, 19:07   #572
BHPian

Spoke with outlet manager for Bellandur Maruti, he confirmed the new Dzire will be below 4 meters.
On the topic of replacing Ciaz in regular showroom with enhanced features and price increase he kept mum and avoided the question.
Old 12th April 2017, 12:38   #573
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2ksrs View Post
I was offered close to 70k discount even without negotiating.

I'm keenly looking for a Diesel automatic. When I have enquired about Dzire AGS, I was only offered 35K discount and 30K Exchange bonus (in Hyderabad). Is this the one you are talking about?

Also, Does that make sense to buy Dzire ZDI AGS now, when the new dzire is about to launch? I took a test drive last weekend & was in awe with the refinement and convenience. Also, the current generation dzire is refined to the maximum level and can we expect a newly launched vehicle to be that good?
Old 12th April 2017, 13:04   #574
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by G V Krishna View Post
I'm keenly looking for a Diesel automatic. When I have enquired about Dzire AGS, I was only offered 35K discount and 30K Exchange bonus (in Hyderabad). Is this the one you are talking about?
Yup, it's the same thing. I was given an additional 5K corporate discount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G V Krishna View Post
Also, Does that make sense to buy Dzire ZDI AGS now, when the new dzire is about to launch?
Well that depends on how badly you need a car at the moment. If you can wait, then it makes sense to go for the new model. If you want a car immediately, then take the discounts and go for the current gen car. If you are going for the current Dzire, I suggest you negotiate for more discounts.
y2ksrs is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th August 2017, 12:42   #575
BHPian

Re: Review: The 2nd-gen Maruti Dzire

Friends,

I feel the fog lights in my ZDI AMT are completely pathetic. they light up barely 1 to 2 feet from the bumper and I'm hardly noticing them. Wanted to confirm with you guys if it is same for all or my car has some issue in Fogs?
Old 8th December 2017, 10:18   #576
Distinguished - BHPian

Guys, need info about the size of speakers in the DZire 2nd Gen.

Also, what's a good brand to go for ? Requirement is to upgrade from stock speakers but speakers should not be too bright. Plan to use an amp, so the speakers should also have good mid-range
Old 6th April 2018, 08:56   #577
BHPian

Can someone please help me understand the "Auto" label on the driver side window glass button ?

I have no clue what it is meant for and no literature for same.
prithm is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th April 2018, 09:19   #578
BHPian

Dear Prithm,

The 'Auto' label on the driver side window glass button means that particular driver window supports One-touch down functionality.
Old 6th May 2020, 16:31   #579
BHPian

Hi Everyone,

My family owns a 2012 petrol Dzire, it has covered around 65k. Today morning, when my father took the car out to drop my mother to work, the car started stuttering after 1-2kms and could not cross 40km/h no matter what gear or throttle input was provided.

When I took a look at the car, the Check Engine Light was on and but everything else was fine. It drove like normal under my hand and even crossed 80 km/h on open road. The CEL is still on.

One peculiar thing was that only a quarter tank of fuel was there in the car (if that may point to something).

What should I do? Should this be a matter of concern?
Old 6th May 2020, 17:01   #580
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rshrey22 View Post
The CEL is still on.

What should I do? Should this be a matter of concern?
Use a OBD tool to scan the error and I would suggest you to look in the engine bay for any loose or frayed wires as it could be a rat attack.
revvharder is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th May 2020, 18:29   #581
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by revvharder View Post
Use a OBD tool to scan the error and I would suggest you to look in the engine bay for any loose or frayed wires as it could be a rat attack.
I did check for damage caused due to loose connections or cut wires, couldn't spot anything. I don't have an OBD tool, any suggestions for what can be done and whether it is safe to operate the vehicle or not?

Thanks!
Old 10th May 2020, 17:10   #582
BANNED

Is there any problem of ground clearance in new dzire as it is 165mm.

Does it hit speed breakers etc while driving full load?

MOD NOTE - Please proof read your posts before submitting it. You have been warned enough.

Last edited by Sheel : 10th May 2020 at 21:25. Reason: Mod note attached.
Old 24th August 2020, 07:54   #583
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Back in February 2020, my First Gen Dzire VXI (Dizzy®) of 2009 vintage, touched 99k Km on the Odo after returning from a trip to Palakkad. I was hoping I'd be able to do a quick trip during one of the weekends to get to the 1 Lakh Km milestone soon. Alas, that was not to be and after Covid struck and the lockdown came into effect, the car just did a few Km each week for errands in the neighborhood!

After what seemed like eternity, the Odo was just 65Km short of the milestone yesterday and a friend had invited me to his farm near Mysore which I grabbed with open arms

Captured this for posterity (this is my first car in India that has reached the 100k Km milestone, so it means a lot to me).
Review: The 2nd-gen Maruti Dzire-100k.jpg

Review: The 2nd-gen Maruti Dzire-100k-loc.jpg
NPV is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 15th September 2020, 14:20   #584
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
Back in February 2020, my First Gen Dzire VXI (Dizzy®) of 2009 vintage, touched 99k Km on the Odo after returning from a trip to Palakkad. I was hoping I'd be able to do a quick trip during one of the weekends to get to the 1 Lakh Km milestone soon. Alas, that was not to be and after Covid struck and the lockdown came into effect, the car just did a few Km each week for errands in the neighborhood!

After what seemed like eternity, the Odo was just 65Km short of the milestone yesterday and a friend had invited me to his farm near Mysore which I grabbed with open arms

Captured this for posterity (this is my first car in India that has reached the 100k Km milestone, so it means a lot to me).
Attachment 2046885

Attachment 2046886
Hi,
I too own a Swift Dzire petrol 2008. The lockdown period gave me ample time to work/maintain the car`s engine and at that time I noticed clean, transparent air coming from oil fill hole(when the cap is taken off) accompanied by a little amount of clean air from the dipstick hole, but unlike the air from the oil fill hole, the air from dipstick hole almost disappears once the engine has reached its operating temperature.
Is is normal blowby or there is some reason to be concerned. I don`t get any oil from the dipstick hole anytime, but get some droplets from oil fill hole when the engine is revved.

Thanks
Old 30th November 2020, 20:13   #585
BHPian

Was cruising on Eastern Peripheral Expressway this Sunday. Randomly started cruising around 80 and got this.

Review: The 2nd-gen Maruti Dzire-img_20201129_150310.jpg

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks