Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th November 2012, 09:36   #181
BHPian

re: Silver Pegasus - 2012 Honda City CE - Updated Index & all Accessories Listed

Quote:
Originally Posted by abs182 View Post
...I in my 37k odo reading still feel that I don't have such a nagging issue as reported here. Though I admit that initially the problem was there to the extent that it was apparent. But now after a few minutes of a cold start my City is effortless in fact compared to the gear shifts in my corolla
Maybe it is the do with gear bedding in properly post 10k km. Given that most of the discussion here is about City's which are fairly new, think yours is a very valid point and most heartening to hear as well.

Perhaps others who have driven that much or more could share their experiences.
arup.misra is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th December 2012, 18:38   #182
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Silver Pegasus - 2012 Honda City CE - Updated Index & all Accessories Listed

Added an Index to the opening post, to ensure smooth access to all the relevant parts of my Ownership Log Book.

I also tweaked the descriptions to various pics in my opening Pictorial Guide to the 2012 Honda City Corporate Edition, to make them a bit more clear and complete in their details. Apologies again for the quality of pics in the opening Pictorial. Wish I had a proper camera in hand on that day.

Thank you so much, GTO, for giving me a chance to iron out some flaws in the descriptions and to remove some unwanted/out-of-focus pics out from my opening posts by moving this thread to the Assembly Line and back.

Finally, for all those who are looking at the City CE as a prospective buy in the times to come, please go through the opening posts yet again. I hope this thread is of some help to you. Thanks!
RavenAvi is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 12th December 2012, 12:43   #183
BHPian

Hello Sir,

Finally, DID get a chance to comment on the superior write-up that has been posted here. Very detailed and explanatory.

With regards to the Honda City CE, we have no one except yourself, PhX and nitin.rai to thank . Though, there are other top notch threads pertaining to the ANHC and can be referred to, for more clarifications

I know this is coming very late (though i have been following this thread since it went live), however, as they say..." Better late then never "..My hearty congratulations to you on realizing your dream and maintaining her (should i say HIM) so so very well. Glued to this thread for any further updates.

Are projector headlights for this aeroplane in the pipeline ? Would significantly elevate the look IMHO.
MetalBuff is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th December 2012, 12:16   #184
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalBuff View Post
I know this is coming very late (though i have been following this thread since it went live), however, as they say..." Better late then never "..My hearty congratulations to you on realizing your dream and maintaining her (should i say HIM) so so very well. Glued to this thread for any further updates.
Thank you for the kind words, MetalBuff. Since the City is pretty much a maintenance-free car, there isn't much to report in terms of niggles, squeaks or electrical problems (touchwood!). However, a couple of issues have sprung up in the past month or so which I will describe in a moment.

Quote:
Are projector headlights for this aeroplane in the pipeline ? Would significantly elevate the look IMHO.
Hopefully next year. I am on the lookout for a pair of nice, lazy blue HIDs (together with a pair of long Audi-ish DRLs) to upgrade my stock stuff.

----------------------------

I have noticed that the driver's side power window has slowed down considerably when it is going up (shutting), in comparison to when it's coming down (opening). The speed is same for normal mode and auto mode. It takes an age to slowly climb up centimeter by centimeter. Anyone else facing this problem?

Also, the left side reversing light has gone kaput. Need to get it checked if it's the bulb or the wiring. I find it to be a bit strange since the reversing lights are the least used lights in a car (usually), and in my Pegasus as well. But then, these things usually don't have a guaranteed shelf life. I can only hope it's just a fused bulb, nothing more.

Other than these two minor niggles, Pegasus continues it's boring existence in our lives - ever the faithful steed, always ready at the first beck and call, eager to serve. Pretty soon he will be getting a kid sister (by Christmas) when the Maruti Suzuki Ritz (http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-c...ml#post2986341) joins our garage. Add a taller Ecosport to that next year (fingers crossed!), and it will be one big, happy, complete family.

Last edited by RavenAvi : 13th December 2012 at 12:33.
RavenAvi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th December 2012, 15:02   #185
BHPian

Kudos Avi, the re-sorted homepage looks great. Maybe this can be made "sticky" for all the "H-City" lovers or wannabe's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenAvi View Post
Hopefully next year. I am on the lookout for a pair of nice, lazy blue HIDs (together with a pair of long Audi-ish DRLs) to upgrade my stock stuff.
HID's = getting new relay's. Wouldn't that void your electrical warranty. You'll only be in the 2nd year of ownership if I recall correctly. Save up for the Ecosport or the T-fort

Quote:
It takes an age to slowly climb up centimeter by centimeter. Anyone else facing this problem?
Haven't seen that in mine but the next time you go to HASS, ask them to check for accumulated fine dust in the winder. Usually if you drive a lot with windows down amidst dusty roads this could happen. Apart from this I dont see any other reason.

Quote:
Pretty soon he will be getting a kid sister (by Christmas) when the Maruti Suzuki Ritz joins our garage. Add a taller Ecosport to that next year (fingers crossed!), and it will be one big, happy, complete family.
Congrats for the Ritz. So is this going to be you new city ride?
arup.misra is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th December 2012, 15:42   #186
BHPian

Quote:

Thank you for the kind words, MetalBuff. Since the City is pretty much a maintenance-free car, there isn't much to report in terms of niggles, squeaks or electrical problems (touchwood!). However, a couple of issues have sprung up in the past month or so which I will describe in a moment.

----------------------------

I have noticed that the driver's side power window has slowed down considerably when it is going up (shutting), in comparison to when it's coming down (opening). The speed is same for normal mode and auto mode. It takes an age to slowly climb up centimeter by centimeter. Anyone else facing this problem?

Ah! Those drls would really look cool. Have you given a thought to replacing the stock bulbs with nightbreakers plus or extreme vision? As gathered from the other threads, we have almost everyone here, ranting about the poor throw of the headlamps. But, I guess you would need bright bulbs once in 6months when you visit the dealership for the servicing bit (highway runs).

With regards to the slow rolling up of the glass, I had the exact same problem with my esteem some months ago. Slightly fidgeting with the beading solved the problem. But, definitely, as Arup mentioned, do get it examined at the HASS during your next service. Alternatively, why not show it at a local garage so that the winder/ motor doesn't fry up?

Finally, congrats on the Ritz. Good to see you'll bid farewell to the Herbie. Hope, your father enjoys driving the Ritz, as much as he did with the Esteem. That said, we certainly can't discount you from posting an ownership review of the new vehicle!! . A car in December end!! I guess in that case, you'll get a temp registration for now and a permanent one in the ensuing year so, it counts as a 2013 vehicle (ok ok! Not all, except for bhpians would bother to look at the VIN at the time of sale).

Ecosport as well!! Now we are talking

Last edited by MetalBuff : 13th December 2012 at 16:12.
Old 13th December 2012, 19:46   #187
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arup.misra View Post
Kudos Avi, the re-sorted homepage looks great. Maybe this can be made "sticky" for all the "H-City" lovers or wannabe's.
That's just about the single biggest compliment this thread can get. Thanks a ton, Arup!

Quote:
HID's = getting new relay's. Wouldn't that void your electrical warranty. You'll only be in the 2nd year of ownership if I recall correctly. Save up for the Ecosport or the T-fort
Hopefully I can get the A.S.S. guys to agree to do the fitting. That way the warranty can still be intact. You never know - they just might agree!

Quote:
Haven't seen that in mine but the next time you go to HASS, ask them to check for accumulated fine dust in the winder. Usually if you drive a lot with windows down amidst dusty roads this could happen. Apart from this I dont see any other reason.
The thing is, I have rarely driven with the windows down because my city is very dusty and windy, in fear of getting the interiors covered in dust. As far as I recall, it's been only for a few moments that the windows have been down, and that too to let in fresh air and let the stale air out, after Pegasus has been parked in the sun/parking space for too long.

More than the air, I suspect water seepage as the culprit. The last pressure wash at the Bosch garage might have caused it. Nevertheless, one for the A.S.S. guys to check out and fix.

Quote:
Congrats for the Ritz. So is this going to be you new city ride?
Slightly OT - Thanks. Yes, Dad wants a smaller car and we wanted an in-city commuting workhorse. There are places where Pegasus can't go, and we needed a smaller car to do the duties. With 2 big cars in the garage and 1 of them ageing (or aged, 15 years of faithful service), it was time to let one go, so we have to let Herbie drive off into the sunset.

Quote:
Ah! Those drls would really look cool. Have you given a thought to replacing the stock bulbs with nightbreakers plus or extreme vision? As gathered from the other threads, we have almost everyone here, ranting about the poor throw of the headlamps. But, I guess you would need bright bulbs once in 6months when you visit the dealership for the servicing bit (highway runs).
I had an eye on the Night Breaker +s but some T-BHP friends were of the opinion that it was too bright and could cause visiblity problems while driving in rain. Since this place gets a lot of rain throughout the year, I dropped that idea. Same went for the Philips Extreme Visions, plus I heard that they give off a lot of heat which could crack the headlamp glasses.

Quote:
With regards to the slow rolling up of the glass, I had the exact same problem with my esteem some months ago. Slightly fidgeting with the beading solved the problem. But, definitely, as Arup mentioned, do get it examined at the HASS during your next service. Alternatively, why not show it at a local garage so that the winder/ motor doesn't fry up?
I am apprehensive about local garages who deal more with Marutis, Hyundais and taxi cars (Boleros, Scorpios, etc.). I have stopped using the window for a bit now. Hopefully a visit to the A.S.S. center next week will resolve this problem.

Quote:
Finally, congrats on the Ritz. Good to see you'll bid farewell to the Herbie. Hope, your father enjoys driving the Ritz, as much as he did with the Esteem. That said, we certainly can't discount you from posting an ownership review of the new vehicle!! A car in December end!! I guess in that case, you'll get a temp registration for now and a permanent one in the ensuing year so, it counts as a 2013 vehicle (ok ok! Not all, except for bhpians would bother to look at the VIN at the time of sale).
OT - Oh yes, he loved the TD of the Ritz. Will put up details of all the TDs and experiences in the Ritz thread once I create it. Ah yes, an ownership thread is a given, specially because the Ritz has recently gone through a facelift (August 2012). About the registration, you know the deal!

Quote:
Ecosport as well!! Now we are talking!
Not completely finalised yet but I am sold on it. Keep an eye out for an update on that!

Last edited by RavenAvi : 13th December 2012 at 19:48.
Old 13th December 2012, 19:57   #188
BHPian

Quote:

I had an eye on the Night Breaker +s but some T-BHP friends were of the opinion that it was too bright and could cause visiblity problems while driving in rain. Since this place gets a lot of rain throughout the year, I dropped that idea. Same went for the Philips Extreme Visions, plus I heard that they give off a lot of heat which could crack the headlamp glasses.
Have been going through the threads for these and they seem to be highly recommended by a lot of people. 6000k ones might pose issues during rain/ fog however, 4300k are being safely approved by our friends here (after being tested in the rains) . The only negative feedback being the life of these bulbs which is quite short.

Maybe, I am reading too much in between the lines. Will need to gear up and start targetting the basic information first, to prevent any goof up with the headlights. .

Last edited by MetalBuff : 13th December 2012 at 20:05.
Old 13th December 2012, 23:32   #189
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Found an extra small vent hidden behind the left side of the steering wheel. Notice it? I am thinking it's an AC vent to keep the hands cool.
Quote:
I too have noticed it but haven't really checked if its an AC vent or something else.
Quote:
I did some checking. No air flew out when the fan/AC started. It must be something else. Will see if the manual says anything about it.

Hi,
Its the temperature sensor, typically used by the Automatic Climate control system to determine the cabin temperature. And this comes in pair. One sensor as seen in the photo you have attached, and the other one, on the dash, just near the front windshield. You might be able to see this as a button like thing, if it is present.
Since City donot have ACC, am not sure on its presence there, but maybe its an imported dash part from the global model and is retained there without the sensor being present.
sarathlal is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th December 2012, 01:07   #190
BHPian

Quote:

This ideally happens when you got an issue with the battery. I don't want to give you a heart attack because you just clocked 5k on the ODO & I being no expert I won't zero down to the battery. But I have experienced the same so may be you want to check the rolling down/up speed post you get Pegasus back from a spin [ A long one to ensure battery is fully charged ]
Old 23rd December 2012, 00:04   #191
Distinguished - BHPian

1st Paid Service (4th overall) Report: (5850 kms)

Availed - 17th December, 2012.

Work to be done -

Engine Oil/Oil Filter to be changed,
All basic check-ups/top-ups of the 10K service,
Front right tweeter to be fixed,
Paint job for a couple of nasty scratches in rear bumper's left side,
Driver's side power window was going up VERY slowly,
Wipers to be changed,
Reversing light on the left tail lamp wasn't working,
Touch-up jobs for minor scratches,
Exterior washing and interior cleaning.

Time Spent - roughly 7 hours.

Charges - Engine Oil, Oil Filter, Paint Job, Labour Charges.

My mother's health had really deteriorated in the past month, so we had to get her checked by a good doctor. Since "good" doctors are hard to find in my city, we decided to take a drive to the capital and see a good one. Tanked up the day before, on Saturday night, and left my city at 1:30 PM in the afternoon on Sunday, 16th December.
Traffic was generally light till about 80 kms to my destination (from Dhamtari) when it became a bit heavy, but the journey passed off uneventfully. I passed a Hyundai Eon which was doing 55-60 kph and was wheezing and puffing like a mini-bull on drugs! Not a car meant for highway runs but maybe the owner felt otherwise.
The forward trip consisted of 333 kms, and the FE for the trip was 17.3 kmpl. I used the 5th gear mostly for the trip, with a steady speed of 80 kph where the "ECO" glowed happily, with small bursts of speed in-between when I briefly touched 90-95 kph. Pegasus as usual was an absolute joy to drive, silky smooth and firmly planted. If it wasn't for those pathetic Goodyear shoes, we would have been gliding on wheels!
Mother was exhausted after the drive and didn't feel up to going to the doctor on the 17th, so I left her to rest in the hotel room with my wife and decided to utilise the day by getting Pegasus serviced. My visits to the capital were infrequent and I had decided to pay 6-month visits from the last time for Pegasus's services, but now that I was in the city, it was better to get the first Paid Service (4th overall) out of the way.
One-two issues had sprung up with Pegasus, plus I needed to get the wipers replaced pronto.
Drove to the Honda A.S.S. center and reached there by 11:30 AM. Since I had phoned in earlier, I had a slot available to me easily. For a Monday, there weren't many Hondas being serviced. A surprise.

I skipped the suspension check and alignment/balancing this time, since I didn't feel the need for it (roads had been repaired and had improved in the past two months) and Pegasus had been pretty much driving in a straight line.
But I had to get the paint job done to a nasty set of scratches caused by a motorcycle rider about a month back. (pictures to follow) Plus, I had driven around 3400 kms since the last oil change was done, and since I was planning to pay them a visit after 6 months, I decided to get that done as well.
The driver's side power window had a strange problem. It was going down in a jiffy but when wound upwards, it took an age to climb up, slowly, very slowly, inch by inch. I suspected water seepage to be the culprit, since the problem had sprung up a few days after I had gotten my car washed at the Bosch garage.
The wipers had become hard and were misting the windshield in their sweeps. My city (and district) gets a TON of rains every year, and that combined with my parking in the sun intermittently might have caused them to go in such a short time. Anyway, time to get them replaced.
The reversing light in the left taillamp wasn't working. Funny, because I hadn't noticed it but Dad had pointed that out a couple of weeks back. Had to get that checked if it was just a fused bulb or a short in the wiring.
The right tweeter on the dashboard had gone silent about a month ago. I suspected that the wire connecting it to the HU had loosened out. Instead of going to an accessory shop who had absolutely no idea how a HU is fitted/works in a Honda City, I had decided to get the A.S.S. guys to fix the problem. My usual SA, Deepak, attended to me, noted down my problems and took the keys.
As usual, I took all my my stuff out (the USB drive, DVDs and RC/Insurance from glove compartment, water bottles, some change and my bag) and handed over Pegasus to the SA. In between coffees & teas, I paid visits into the workshop to see all the jobs being carried out on Pegasus.

The engine oil/oil filter change was done in a jiffy. 4 liters of mineral oil went in, and the oil filter & the washer plug were changed.
They checked the driver's side power window next and as suspected, it was indeed water seepage. They blew-dried the entire insides of the door and the power window mechanism, applied some thin oil, and presto! The window was working normally again.
The rear tail lamp assembly was opened to reveal that the socket of the reversing light had been disconnected (probably by the accessory guy who had installed the reverse camera), and once it was re-connected, it came back on. So much for Honda's certified accessory shops and technicians!
Wipers were changed with OEM ones. I checked them thoroughly but couldn't find any stamps of any company, so I suspect they are local components sourced by Honda. Anyway, if these new ones again caused me problems, I would be going for either Hellas or Boschs.
The resident electrician came over to check the tweeter, and took an hour to agree with my observation to get the HU checked. And as suspected, the tweeter wasn't getting any power from the HU. A simple re-connection and the issue was solved.
In-between, the paint job guys did their scrubbing and applied the paint, which was left for 4 hours to dry before Pegasus was taken into the showers to get washed. The guy who was scheduled to do the touch-ups had assured me that he would get them done after the washing was over, but by the time Pegasus arrived from his showers, he had disappeared for the day. Another boy came over and completed the touch-ups in near-darkness.
The A.S.S. center had started the 3M detailing service recently. They offered to do a complimentary 3M interior cleaning to Pegasus which I happily agreed to. How I wish I had denied them! For one, they didn't clean the seat covers properly, left smudge marks on the doors and roof, pulled out the small sticker which contained the VIN number on the rear passenger window, and scratched out the Pollution Control green sticker on the front windshield!! I was literally stomping my foot on the floor when I noticed all these. An immediate complaint to the Workshop Supervisor (my relative) made them hurry to Pegasus and check out the problem for themselves. I insisted to get another Pollution Control sticker from them, but they expressed their helplessness for this, since all cars come with them stuck directly from the factory. I inquired if they could get one out from one of the accident cars, and they tried their hand at two such damaged cars' windshields, but the paper sticker was stuck so tightly that it started to tear off when they tried to pry them off.
My SA, Deepak, went over to the 3M guys to give them a good earful but they had disappeared as well. He found the VIN number sticker and brought it to me, which I placed inside my City manual. I told them to completely wipe off the shreds of green left on the windshield (the remnants of the Pollution Control paper sticker), as it looked pathetic. Deepak promised me that he would source a similar sticker from somewhere (a petrol pump or the nearest police station), and call me the next day.
Immensely unhappy, I paid up the bill, collected the gate pass and left the A.S.S. center at around 7 PM for my hotel, where my family awaited me.

Break-up of the costs:

Engine Oil - 1483.82,
Oil Filter - 201.21,
Washer Plug - 20.75,
OEM Wipers - 1500.00,
Paint Job - 1200.00,
Paid Service Charges - 900.00,
Service Tax on Labour - 259.56.

------------------

TOTAL - 5565.34

------------------

I got a call from Deepak the next day that there would be a Pollution Check campaign organised in January in all major cities of C.G. and I could get one issued there when they came to hold their camp in my city. What choice did I have? I told him to inform me of the dates and hung up.

Overall, a routine paid service with an excellent paint job done, all issues resolved, but the over-eager and inexperienced 3M guys ruining an otherwise lazily perfect day at Honda Service. I must commend the paint job guy for another excellent job, and rue the moment when I agreed to get the free 3M interior treatment done.
Next service will be availed in June 2013 by me. Hopefully I should cross the 10K mark by then.

The return journey on Thursday passed off uneventfully as well. Mother got a complete health check-up done and the doctors have prescribed medicines for her for a month, after which they will do the tests again. For the 317-km home run, the FE achieved was 17.1 kpl. I again used the 5th gear to the maximum, with speeds constant between 80-90 kmph.
If the engine was butter-smooth before, it had turned uber butter-smooth after this service. Fantastic engine. Honda Engineering deserves a Knighthood from the Order of the British Empire for developing the i-VTEC! Seriously!

BTW, I had a few minutes to catch my breath between my workshop runs, and I chanced upon an official Honda pictorial comparo between the Honda Brio and the Hyundai i10! I quickly whipped out my Galaxy Note and took pics of all the pages in the pictorial. Check them out here - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/hatchb...ml#post2996940

Current ODO reading - 6241 kms.

Not many pictures were taken again, but here they are :-

Pegasus on the servicing ramp.

2012 Honda City - Silver Pegasus - A journey of absolute bliss! EDIT : Now SOLD!-20121217_115504.jpg

The deep gashes on the rear bumper.

2012 Honda City - Silver Pegasus - A journey of absolute bliss! EDIT : Now SOLD!-20121217_114514.jpg

The paint-job guy going about his business.

2012 Honda City - Silver Pegasus - A journey of absolute bliss! EDIT : Now SOLD!-20121217_141804.jpg

Treated area, after paint job.

2012 Honda City - Silver Pegasus - A journey of absolute bliss! EDIT : Now SOLD!-20121222_173252.jpg

How the treated area of the rear bumper looks from a distance.

2012 Honda City - Silver Pegasus - A journey of absolute bliss! EDIT : Now SOLD!-20121222_173315.jpg

Ciao! Catch you all soon with the next update.

Last edited by RavenAvi : 7th December 2013 at 19:47.
RavenAvi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st December 2012, 00:14   #192
BHPian

Thank you RavenAvi for the helpful posts and the pointers in the opening post. I have benefitted a lot from your posts.

I have just bought a 2012 City E-MT. Actually I wanted to get either the S-MT or the CE version, but here in Kolkata only the E-MT had substantial discount. I got about 65k off from the OTR price. Got a Nov 2012 car (Alabaster Silver) with Michelin Energy XM1 tires.

Now I have a question regarding the after market keyless entry installation. As I see you had a bit of a problem with it later on. Did you get the auto cop installed from the dealer or somewhere else? Sorry, if you have already written about it, but I could not find this particular detail from your posts.

Now my dealer says that they can install the Autocop Cobra. I am just wondering if I get such a thing installed at all or not - got so used to keyless entry with other cars that I am finding it a bit strange to use the key to open.

Last edited by asitkde : 31st December 2012 at 00:16.
asitkde is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st December 2012, 00:28   #193
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by asitkde View Post
Thank you RavenAvi for the helpful posts and the pointers in the opening post. I have benefitted a lot from your posts.

I have just bought a 2012 City E-MT. Actually I wanted to get either the S-MT or the CE version, but here in Kolkata only the E-MT had substantial discount. I got about 65k off from the OTR price. Got a Nov 2012 car (Alabaster Silver) with Michelin Energy XM1 tires.

Now I have a question regarding the after market keyless entry installation. As I see you had a bit of a problem with it later on. Did you get the auto cop installed from the dealer or somewhere else? Sorry, if you have already written about it, but I could not find this particular detail from your posts.

Now my dealer says that they can install the Autocop Cobra. I am just wondering if I get such a thing installed at all or not - got so used to keyless entry with other cars that I am finding it a bit strange to use the key to open.
First off, congratulations and welcome to the Honda City club!

That's a nice discount you got on the E-MT. Makes it much more VFM with that sweet deal. And with Michelins, too! The best tyres offered by Honda as OEM.

I got the Autocop car security installed by the authorised Autocop guy. Obviously either he didn't know a lot about wiring Honda Citys or he was in a hurry to go elsewhere, and did a really shoddy job of wiring Pegasus. Don't worry though - if your dealer can get a good enough knowledgeable person to do the install and can give you enough personal attention, go for it.

Otherwise, my suggestion is to go to a dedicated accessory shop (preferably a good one who has experience in wiring Citys) and get it done from there. They do this all the time and have a bit more experience in the job. Even if the Autocop guy bungles with something, you can always ask them to check/re-check all electricals and wiring to see if everything is wired into the correct place. It's my experience that the accessory shop guys pay a bit more attention to you as an individual customer, than the ones at Honda's Service Center.

The choice of getting a car security system installed depends on how safe you feel within your neighborhood and your city with your car. It's always good to have a keyless central locking system but the City comes with an Immobiliser key and one twist of your special key locks all four doors. If you are going for it, I suggest you get a gear lock installed as well. It's of immense help.

All the best. Hoping to see your ownership thread soon, my friend!

Last edited by RavenAvi : 31st December 2012 at 00:31.
Old 31st December 2012, 13:19   #194
BHPian

Avi,

Sorry the Pegasus had a close encounter of the wrong kind-hope he is flying full colours again.

And hope the little one is happy and healthy.

Long time since my last posts- sailing non stop..sigh.

Right now in Hawaii. Got a net conn after 6 months!

I wish you a very happy year 2013.

best rgds,

charthom.
charthom is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st January 2013, 23:32   #195
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by charthom View Post
Right now in Hawaii. Got a net conn after 6 months!

I wish you a very happy year 2013.
Aloha!
Happy New Year to all.

6 months of no Internet, I can't survive 6 minutes you are a kidding right

Sail on seaman, I hope you are document your great voyage for travelogue section.

How is your car doing? hope Mrs is well and driving the nuts off.

Cheers!
Sn1p3r is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks