Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th April 2012, 15:35   #61
BHPian

Re: Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid: A Comparison between Force One and Mahindra XUV

There is somebody in this forum who has direct link to Topmost management.

I have also informed my management about this thread.
Skyline GT-R is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th April 2012, 16:52   #62
BHPian

Re: Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid: A Comparison between Force One and Mahindra XUV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyline GT-R View Post

wonder who that might be.

like you give toys to a child to distract him from seeing things you don't want him to see - i feel that's what has been done with the XUV with all the bells and whistles and cheesy ambient lights.

the force one on the other hand will score a lot more when it comes to pure driving comfort.

also what i feel is that the vehicle (if fitted properly and checked properly before deliveries) will do wonders for a family which is looking for a big car to fit their big family.

I have my own doubts whether the XUV would be seating 4-5 adults and 3 hyper active kids as comfortably as the force one would.

and for someone who wants to change their car immediately i doubt XUV would even come in the option list considering the low availability of the car.

i somehow do not like the way both the cars look. the XUV is over stylised for my liking. they could have been easy at the front end particularly. the force's front also looks a bit disproportionate. and the vehicle looks like a replica to a particular american SUV being retailed here - and not a good looking replica at that.

wonder when would manufacturers come up with an SUV under 15 lacs and strike the perfect balance with looks, features, ride quality, engine and handling.
Old 20th April 2012, 17:04   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyakmodi View Post
wonder who that might be.

wonder when would manufacturers come up with an SUV under 15 lacs and strike the perfect balance with looks, features, ride quality, engine and handling.
If you are not very keen that it has to be a SUV, then Maruti has already addressed perfect balance with looks, features, ride quality, engine and handling with Ertiga ZDi
Old 20th April 2012, 17:08   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by power ranger View Post
If you are not very keen that it has to be a SUV, then Maruti has already addressed perfect balance with looks, features, ride quality, engine and handling with Ertiga ZDi
but the ertiga has a small little problem.

it seriously lacks space as compared to the other MUV/SUV available in the market.

Innova can be a good option too - but then when you are spending about 14 odd lacs you want to be sure about all the other offerings in the market and and be even more sure that you have bought the right car for your use.
Old 25th May 2012, 16:45   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyline GT-R View Post

Lets hope folks at Force Motors will look into this issues and future lot of vehicle would be of better quality.
I had test driven the vehicle and much impressed with its space, ride quality.

Eagerly waiting for ABS version to launch.
Old 3rd August 2012, 12:08   #66
BHPian

Came across following 2 link, claiming that possible launch for 4x4,ABS variant in next month -

Force One 2.2 4x4 India - Force One 2.2 4x4 Price | New Force One 2.2 4x4 2012 Reviews

2012 Force One SUV to get a new variant next month: ABS plus 4X4 mode likely? | IndianCarsBikes.in
Old 27th July 2013, 13:00   #67
BHPian

Nice thread and noticed it bit late!

Having test driven a Force one almost a year ago, I also felt this ONE lags on few aspects.

1. Interior finish and quality
2. Safety features
3. Service network

Infact I was inclined to Force one due to its ride quality,engine responsiveness and space but my family was not at all impressed with its interiors. So I had shortlisted XUV or Innova as my next vehicle. {Btw, I would like to replace my Xylo and my requirement is to have a SUV/MUV with adequate space and power in the price range of 12-15 lakhs. I am not looking for a 5 seater, so ruled out Duster from the list, though i like it very much}

I had almost decided on XUV but then came 2 updates which put me into more confusion :(

1. Mahindra reduces the ground clearance of XUV from 200 mm to 160 mm
2. Face lifted Force one comes with ABS and EBD!

any thoughts or inputs to help me with a decision is highly appreciated
Old 27th July 2013, 17:45   #68
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinucv View Post
1.Nice thread and noticed it bit late!
2. any thoughts or inputs to help me with a decision is highly appreciated
Hi Vinu,

1. Thanks!
2. If you are looking for some info on the new variants of Force1 here's a slight peek:

Force 1 has launched 3 variants :
EX - base version.
SX - with ABS+EBD
LX - with ABS+EBD & 4x4

We are yet to TD the SX & LX variants.
Will update this thread once its done.

more info at this link
Monaro CV8 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks