Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th July 2012, 17:38   #31
BHPian

Re: 2012 White Fortuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankjha1806 View Post
No so in my Civic, the sound quality is almost the same if i play through Bluetooth, USB or Radio. This may mean the signal from Antenna is weaker and hence should be looked into. The Antenna on Civic is also printed hence i do not think this its a problem with printed antenna.
Even I noticed that radio, bluetooth and aux quality is very low compared to USB and CD/DVD.

I am not able to understand the logic
Old 13th September 2013, 19:10   #32
BHPian

Re: 2012 White Fortuner

These days the commercial radio stations play songs that are encoded at low resolution (96kbps or less for example). Listen to Vivid Bharathi, you will find the vocals and the music carry much more bass and clarity.

Streaming via Bluetooth reduces the signal strength by 10% to 20% depending on the source. The quality of the mp3 that is being streamed out of the source player also matters.

Quality of music via Aux is dependent on three things:
- Strength of source - for example a Blackberry or Nokia outputs bit more current than the Samsung smart phones. Even iPods are better than many other mp3 players.
- The quality of the mp3 that is being streamed out of the source player
- The impedance match of the source/target. A good match produces sound almost same as the source with clarity and depth.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks