Quote:
Originally Posted by theincredible1 View Post
Which area are you living in?
North mumbai - Mulund!
Old 20th May 2013, 16:32   #1142

Quote:
Originally Posted by parassoni View Post

North mumbai - Mulund!
You can try the one at neptune Magnet Mall.

They are pretty good I've heard.
Old 20th May 2013, 18:43   #1143
BHPian

re: Review: 1st-gen Maruti Ertiga

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohit0103 View Post
Thanks for suggestions. So, you are suggesting I get the Reverse Parking from MGA only ?

Floor Lamination-I know it would be around 2 to 2.5K outside. But, I guess, it involves taking off the seats etc. So, I will rather have it done at Dealer itself.

Sun Film-AFAIK, its kindda illegal. I dont want to end up having it removed as soon as I get out of dealership. What I need is transparent and Heat rejecting. I know there is aforum discussion on the same. I will look into the same. What do you suggest and what will be the cost, and where to get it done in Pune ?

Yes , get the parking sensors done from MGA . Infact I would suggest the one with just the distance monitor instead of the one with video camera . Again , its personal preference . I have to get one fitted on my car but I'll just go for the basic distance monitor instead of the video camera . I dont think 10 thousand is justified .

Also , for a reliable car accessories vendor only go to Bhandari Auto on JM road or Carax near sadanand hotel in Baner or Poona motors in camp . These guys have been in business for a very long time and are most reliable . Poona motors is slightly cheaper that the other two . They will guide you in the right direction and give you the best stuff . They wont just sell you the over priced stuff . If they feel something of lesser value is more apt they will force you to get that rather than selling you the over priced stuff .

I got a Llumar sunfilm from Poona motors , you wont neven know its there . It has about 70 % heat rejection plus some % UV rejection . In the near future I need to get my windshield covered in sunfilm too . I had enquired for the front windshield too and he had quoted about 4000 for Llumar . I have heard garware sunfilms are also pretty nice . And you have 100 % transparent sunfilms available nowadays . You wont even know they are there .
gautamkhadse is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st May 2013, 23:53   #1144
Senior - BHPian

One of my friend, after crossing 7500kms, feels the ride quality could seriously have been better. He's tried changing tyre pressure, has been using Michelin XM2. He's otherwise happy & fond of the car.

Anyone else faced similar issues?
Old 23rd May 2013, 09:33   #1145
BHPian

My question is with respect to the stock Audio system in the Ertiga on the Zdi. Does the stock system have an extra channel output for attaching an amp and subwoofer?
Old 24th May 2013, 11:40   #1146
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammarNazi View Post
One of my friend, after crossing 7500kms, feels the ride quality could seriously have been better. He's tried changing tyre pressure, has been using Michelin XM2. He's otherwise happy & fond of the car.

Anyone else faced similar issues?
The ride quality is good for an MPV. The ride is quite pliant and absorbs shocks well. However, the last row will be bumpy, but then that is the nature of an MPV. My car is close to 9k Kms now.

I generally maintain 30 on rear wheels and 32 in front with < 4 people on board. This provides a good ride under most conditions. I am using Michelin Primacy LC and it has been a good experience thus far.
nurni76 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th May 2013, 12:06   #1147
Senior - BHPian

I took one test drive and the next time I drove a 5-6k km old vehicle belonging to my friend. Each time, whilst I liked the vehicle for its refinement, ergonomics, flexibility and space, I hated it's ride quality on anything but the best of roads. I could feel every single undulation, stone or hole on the road surface. The vehicle was sharp over speed breakers etc. Not comfy at all. It really has a very bad ride.
roy_libran is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th May 2013, 15:57   #1148
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurni76 View Post
The ride quality is good for an MPV. The ride is quite pliant and absorbs shocks well. However, the last row will be bumpy, but then that is the nature of an MPV. My car is close to 9k Kms now.

I generally maintain 30 on rear wheels and 32 in front with < 4 people on board. This provides a good ride under most conditions. I am using Michelin Primacy LC and it has been a good experience thus far.
Hi, the Michelin PLC you have , are they 195/60 or 205/60?? Which are better suited to ertiga?? Planning for it soon. Thanks.
Old 25th May 2013, 19:10   #1149
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by piyush78 View Post

Hi, the Michelin PLC you have , are they 195/60 or 205/60?? Which are better suited to ertiga?? Planning for it soon. Thanks.
It is 195/R60. Primacy LC does not come in 205 size. In terms of technical fit, both sizes are within the permissible limits for Ertiga, but my view is that 195 is a better bet.
nurni76 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th May 2013, 22:37   #1150
BHPian

Is it possible to fit climate control unit of new-gen swift dzire in the Ertiga as I am so used to the old-gen Dzire ZDI digital temperature display and the rotary knobs?
Old 27th May 2013, 07:39   #1151
BHPian

Quick check

I am planning to replace an accent for the kids school run with an ertiga .see an item called ertiga styling kit with almost no details of what it is priced at 22k . Would someone here have a break up ?
Old 27th May 2013, 21:34   #1152
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiunni View Post
Quick check

I am planning to replace an accent for the kids school run with an ertiga .see an item called ertiga styling kit with almost no details of what it is priced at 22k . Would someone here have a break up ?
the rear spoiler alone costs 3.3k. the 22k may not include painting charges by the dealer.
Old 27th May 2013, 23:24   #1153
BHPian

Quote:
It is 195/R60. Primacy LC does not come in 205 size. In terms of technical fit, both sizes are within the permissible limits for Ertiga, but my view is that 195 is a better bet.
It would be 195/60 R15 instead of 195/R60 .

Quote:

Even I am using the Michelin Primacy LC 195/60 R15 and am so very happy with it. You can have a look at 'My Garage' if you want. Am scared about its notorious soft side-wall but touch wood , till date no issues. I have driven extensively on highways,bad roads,rough patches, concrete, etc, but no issues till date. Very soft and pliant ride quality.

I fill 33 front and back now, but used to fill 34 , but that was for 6 adults and 2 small kids with luggage. Car bumps a bit especially on uneven surfaces but then when I am driving alone, on 33 front and rear, it doesn't bounce !
ultimatechamp is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th May 2013, 06:51   #1154
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatechamp View Post

It would be 195/60 R15 instead of 195/R60 .
I know it is 195/60R15, but made an error in a hurry. Thanks for pointing it out though. Yes I have also had good experiences on my Michelin.
Old 28th May 2013, 10:12   #1155
BHPian

Mod team note: Please use Preview to check the post before submitting, also avoid Copy Paste from external sites, font editors etc. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohit0103 View Post
the rear spoiler alone costs 3.3k. the 22k may not include painting charges by the dealer.
Thanks Rohit let me check this is what is getting me confused - the last line....

"Add New Car Accessories to New Maruti Suzuki Ertiga in Chennai

Maruti Suzuki Ertiga

XXXXXX caters to all your car accessory needs. Click, pick and add car accessories that you would like to see added on your car and discover how much we help you save on each add-on. Get a final deal summary to find out how much or how little it will cost you to build your car to your taste.

Accessory Name
MRP
(Rs.)

You Save
(Rs.)

Net Online Price (Rs.)
Body Graphics
-

Side Moulding (Beeding)
-

Steering Cover
-

Styling Kit
-
22,990.00"

Last edited by Jaggu : 28th May 2013 at 10:31.

Most Viewed