Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Search this Thread
Old 25th May 2012, 18:40   #16
Senior - BHPian

Guys how is this Tor'Q' reverse parking sensors? Is anyone using it?
Old 26th May 2012, 08:21   #17
Senior - BHPian

Name:  ForumRunner_20120526_082013.png
Views: 3873
Size:  469.2 KB

Finally got a jopasu car duster for my blue barnacle @ 450 at jeewaagee
Old 6th June 2012, 09:09   #18
Senior - BHPian

re: Billions of Blue Blistering Barnacles - My Maruti Swift ZDi EDIT: Now sold!

The car has been lying idle for the past two weeks . courtesy my trip to mumbai. Have just come. the car is all dust. have dusted with jopasu. it is just amazing how the duster cleans the whole thing. Planning to accesorise the car in couple of days. keep you guys posted
Old 6th June 2012, 09:14   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeash View Post
The car has been lying idle for the past two weeks . courtesy my trip to mumbai. Have just come. the car is all dust. have dusted with jopasu. it is just amazing how the duster cleans the whole thing. Planning to accesorise the car in couple of days. keep you guys posted
Geeash sir, can you please tell me fromw hich Jeewaje you had bought the jopasu duster? Rs. 450 for the duster is real VFM. This weekend, ive planned to get exterior restore done from Carz Spa and also compliment the car with a new Jopasu duster
Old 6th June 2012, 09:17   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantX View Post
Geeash sir, can you please tell me fromw hich Jeewaje you had bought the jopasu duster? Rs. 450 for the duster is real VFM. This weekend, ive planned to get exterior restore done from Carz Spa and also compliment the car with a new Jopasu duster
Jeewaagee in GP road. The new one with white strands. Dont give more than 450. The quoting price is 475/-
geeash is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th June 2012, 13:12   #21
BHPian

Ashwin

Congrats on the car and for a wonderful write up.

1) On the ride quality, I had the same problem and found out that the morons at our dealership had filled the wheels with air at 50 PSI. After reducing it, the ride quality improved and the switch to yoko a-drives
have made it even better.

2) The tool kit was causing the rattle at the rear for me. Need to find a good place to keep them

3) Agreed that blue is tough to maintain but Jopasu is a boon. I haven't washed my car since last three weeks but it still shines due to Jopasu and occassional quick detailing

4) The black interiors attracts dust despite me running on full a/c

I had done 860kms on my car and will cross 900 today. Planning to do my first service at MSM tomorrow. Have replaced the OE hellas with Skoda type horns (roots windtone).Am looking at adding the following accessories to my car

1) Good quality floor mats - Packy poda or OE carpet mats
2) PVC full mats.
3) OE style leather wrap for steering wheels. Not much options other than Stanley in Chennai through Jewajee or Privilege moto mall. Jewajee was showing a ready made leather wrap (from Taiwan for 1500 bucks). The leather quality, stitching seems nice but being universal, the finish around the spokes/horn pad will not be as good as OE.
4) White lighting for cabin (MGA offers it need to check them out at MSM tomorrow)
5) Under chasis protection (planning to take the MGA offering) which is cheaper than 3M or Wurths.
6) Upgrades to head lamp (90/100)
7) ICE upgrade. Planning to add the Blau Velocity vc542 comps, amp and sub from my earlier car and damp the doors.
8) 3M Paint sealant
Old 8th June 2012, 14:23   #22
BHPian

The 50psi seems to be some kind of crazy custom - same story when I took delivery of my Swift ZDi a few days ago!
Old 14th June 2012, 07:33   #23
Senior - BHPian

my car is due for service on 16th. hardly have driven 400kms due to my trip to mumbai. anyways i have to leave the car for service.

Small niggles needs to be corrected.

The antenna on the roof is wobbly ,
The horn just sounds like it is bleating underwater.

Planning to install Body colored bumper protectors, Underchassis painting and reverse camera and sensor console if the mass is willing to paint the sensors to body colour.

Guys i would like you to suggest whether to go for oil change now?. The cost of which is 2k here at MASS. is it anyways worth the hole on the wallet?
please suggest me
Old 15th June 2012, 12:22   #24
BHPian

Ashwin

As requested, I have posted photos of the arm rest install at the below link

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...ml#post2809660

BTW, photos of my ride
Billions of Blue Blistering Barnacles - My Maruti Swift ZDi EDIT: Now sold!-15062012009.jpg

Billions of Blue Blistering Barnacles - My Maruti Swift ZDi EDIT: Now sold!-15062012010.jpg

Billions of Blue Blistering Barnacles - My Maruti Swift ZDi EDIT: Now sold!-15062012011.jpg

Billions of Blue Blistering Barnacles - My Maruti Swift ZDi EDIT: Now sold!-15062012012.jpg
Old 16th June 2012, 07:47   #25
BHPian

Wow Mate! No doubt you have a mirror finish! are the alloys OEM, or aftermarket? I have a swift in my family, and are looking for good alloys.
00nuts001 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th June 2012, 09:30   #26
BHPian

Wow! Looks Awesome!!
Old 16th June 2012, 09:33   #27
Senior - BHPian

The car is at Maruti service masters. I am pinging you all from their own customers lounge. Its amazing to see maruti having such a great service centre in chennai. Was recieved with much warmth and professionality. and have been assigned a job card. will ping back on the rest

planning to install oem BODY COLOURED BUMPER PROTECTOR like shridar and do underbody and door panel protection and get a body cover and if possible body colour spoilers.
Old 16th June 2012, 09:52   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00nuts001 View Post
Wow Mate! No doubt you have a mirror finish! are the alloys OEM, or aftermarket? I have a swift in my family, and are looking for good alloys.
It is a new car (a month old) and hence the mirror finish. Haven't washed it with Shampoo even one but dusted everyday with Jopasu and occasionally cleaned detailer. Alloys are factory fitted OE alloys.
Old 16th June 2012, 18:18   #29
BHPian

@geeash, have you test driven the new i20? How do you compare it with the swift zdi? I'm confused as to go for the zdi or the sportz.
Old 18th June 2012, 19:25   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suv100
@geeash, have you test driven the new i20? How do you compare it with the swift zdi? I'm confused as to go for the zdi or the sportz.
Yeah i did TD the new igen top end but after i got my swift. The car is pretty much the same except for tweaked exterior. Below are just my opinion

Pro

Good equipment levels
Feels more spacious
Great brakes
Great for city drive
Boot better than swift

Cons

Light and no feed back from steering just feels same as my verna
AC is poor. Poor i mean poorer than my linea ( which just manages to keep you just comfy)
Poor highway drivability due to light steering and car runs out of breath at 120-130 and feels unstable
Sitting on road feel just like my verna due to low slung seats

Most Viewed