Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th June 2012, 20:22   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Fiat Punto - Emotion Pack - December 2011 model

Quote:
Originally Posted by amithnarendra View Post

Can you let me know how much did it cost to get it installed ? Also is the bottle holder (center) rendered un-usable after the armrest is installed ?

Headlights - A definite upgrade which i've planned. In my last 2 long runs I badly missed a clear bright headlight, in the evenings.
Amazing Choice, Amazing Color and By Far the Best Looking Hatch on indian Road today amithnarendra.
Congrats for owning one.

OSRAM NB's should cost you between 800 to 1.3k INR depending on the spec that you are looking at. I can help you source one if you tell me which part of Bangalore are you from.

The Armrest comes into its own on the Highways and my Getz has it as an OEM. It just makes you feel really comfortable while cruising on highways. You should probably get one yourself at the earliest without bothering much about the Bottle holder space which you will loose for sure.

Most importantly, as hemanth.anand has suggested, Linea Armrest Fits like a Glove on Punto and having seen his "Abarth T-Jet" in flesh, it feels and looks Classy.

Last edited by Vik0728 : 12th June 2012 at 20:24.
Vik0728 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th June 2012, 20:52   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Fiat Punto - Emotion Pack - December 2011 model

Quote:
Originally Posted by amithnarendra View Post
Can you let me know how much did it cost to get it installed ? Also is the bottle holder (center) rendered un-usable after the armrest is installed ?
The total cost for the armrest installation including labour was 5k.
Labour in concorde motors dairy circle was expensive at 600Rs.

Though 5k was little expensive, the quality and the comfort is priceless.

Rear centre bottle(its actually a cup) holder will be removed to fit this. but the front cup holder will stay.
hemanth.anand is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks