Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th May 2012, 11:29   #16
BHPian

Re: Hellboy's Chevrolet Cruze - My First Diesel Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser@0523 View Post
Yes these are available for different cars, like the one's i have got installed are especially for cruze.
Thanks for the pictures of the packaging. But does it say anywhere on the packaging that this is for the Cruze? The reason I'm asking is that in the picture on the packaging the window curtain almost covers the entire glass, but the one on your Cruze has quite a large uncovered area. I'm thinking it may be for another car?
triedeverything is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th May 2012, 11:29   #17
BHPian

Congratulations on the new car. It looks great in Sandrift Grey. The headlights are mind-blowing. If you took her to NH-22, on the Solan-Shimla highway, then please comment something about her handling on the curves.
0xTKB is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th May 2012, 16:43   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabhdadhichi View Post
Awesome! Car looks like a Transformer now

Congratulations! Loved overall styling especially the front headlights and rear brake lights with a combination of Best of Audi and best of BMW!

What is the total cost of ownership for the monster now, including everything that you spent on it?
Yes indeed interiors pics are a must for this thread.
Thank you so much . The ex-showroom price was Rs1363000 + Rs40000 for insurance + Rs 40000 For registration + Rs 40000 for the tires and the alloys + almost Rs 70000 for the rest of the things including the headlights, tail lights , spoiler lip and all that. So in nutshell the ownership cost is around Rs 1550000Lakh .

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameerg001 View Post
Congratulations on owning this beauty, well i guess it's good that your verna decision delayed and you got a torque-monster instead of a verna .

All the mods that you've carried out are damn cool, expect for over done decals .

Sand drift color is my personal favorite in the cruze, and those killer lights and alloys, only enhances it further, BTW nice selection of alloys . Please do post some nice pictures, especially of the interiors.

What about the mileage that you've been getting ?

Wish you wonderful miles ahead, drive safe .

Cheers
Sameer

Thank you . Till the first 2000kms i was getting a mileage of around 16.8kmpl. Now since the run it period it over i do some high revs , so currently i am getting 14.6kmpl with A/C on all the time
cruiser@0523 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th May 2012, 16:52   #19
BHPian

Here are some photos of the interior
Attached Thumbnails
Hellboy's Chevrolet Cruze - My First Diesel Car-1.jpg  

Hellboy's Chevrolet Cruze - My First Diesel Car-2.jpg  

Hellboy's Chevrolet Cruze - My First Diesel Car-4.jpg  

Hellboy's Chevrolet Cruze - My First Diesel Car-5.jpg  

Hellboy's Chevrolet Cruze - My First Diesel Car-6.jpg  

Old 20th May 2012, 17:10   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by triedeverything View Post
Thanks for the pictures of the packaging. But does it say anywhere on the packaging that this is for the Cruze? The reason I'm asking is that in the picture on the packaging the window curtain almost covers the entire glass, but the one on your Cruze has quite a large uncovered area. I'm thinking it may be for another car?
The photo i have posted is of the front window and the gap is there only for the left and right front windows. Actually when you try looking out of the curtains you are not able to see properly. So those gaps are there so that you are able to see the footpath or the road properly when turning the car. The item code is mentioned on the box like for cruze it was " Item Code - WC CRU 6045 - CHEVROLET CRUZE ", you can see that it the photo. However the two back windows are almost fully covered . Here is a photo of the left rear window .
Attached Thumbnails
Hellboy's Chevrolet Cruze - My First Diesel Car-dsc00928-large.jpg  

Last edited by cruiser@0523 : 20th May 2012 at 17:14. Reason: I had missed something
Old 20th May 2012, 17:19   #21
BHPian

I have smoked the Tail Lamps and have put Carbon Vinyl on the side mirrors.
Attached Thumbnails
Hellboy's Chevrolet Cruze - My First Diesel Car-1.jpg  

Hellboy's Chevrolet Cruze - My First Diesel Car-2.jpg  

Hellboy's Chevrolet Cruze - My First Diesel Car-3.jpg  

Hellboy's Chevrolet Cruze - My First Diesel Car-4.jpg  

Last edited by cruiser@0523 : 20th May 2012 at 17:24.
cruiser@0523 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 20th May 2012, 17:34   #22
BHPian

Congrats on a great buys @cruiser. Good list of mods done so far. But somehow I feel you should get rid of the excess stickers and ofcourse, the //M badge too
Repsol is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th May 2012, 23:39   #23
BHPian

Congrats. I got the same curtains from P8 for my linea, does the power window kit work wit all the cars? can you provide more details on it, i would love to install it on my linea, if it requires no wire cutting.
Old 21st May 2012, 11:39   #24
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on your Cruze! It really looks awesome with the mods you have put on Loved the alloys. You should think about painting the brake callipers red (since you have a red circumference in your alloy). Also, stick on some Got Bhp? stickers

I suppose the first service interval is at 15k kms, right? Do post detailed report on your service experience.
_raVan_ is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st May 2012, 16:53   #25
BHPian

Thank you . Well the the window kit required no wire cutting but the one i have got installed is only for the cruze . I installed it on a Fluidic Verna but it didn't work .

I need your suggestions guys . I wanted the roof of my car to look black , so I ordered a 3M Vinyl on ebay. This is the thing I have got “3M Gloss Black Roof Vinyl Overlay (48" Wide by 6 Feet) | eBay “ . Now some people say that if ever i want to remove it in future , it would spoil the paint of the car . So i am in a big confusion right now. So what should be done now ?

Last edited by mobike008 : 22nd May 2012 at 17:16. Reason: Please read rule 5b
Old 22nd May 2012, 11:23   #26
BHPian

Congrats Cruiser.
Very good color, Good looking Alloys and the best part is new Audi like Headlights and BMW like tail lights. I just drool over it.
upcoming upgrade will hook me to your thread.
going with curtains was very sensible decision in current scenario.

Enjoy the beast, safely.
Nicky is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd May 2012, 17:27   #27
Distinguished - BHPian

This has to be the most modified Cruze on the forum. That dark grey color looks splendid on the car and except for one or two glaring stickers it's SUPER HOT to look at.

You remind me of one Cruze owner with same color car who also did quite a few mods to his Cruze as well. I am wondering if this color is influential in these mods?

Here is the link to his report :-

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...or-mods-9.html

Please keep updating the thread regularly with your experience.

Drive Safe !!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks