Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th June 2012, 21:27   #16
BHPian

Re: Spirit and Energy - That's my Honda Jazz

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows123 View Post
Congrats on the car!!

btw one quick question. Do you know how to open the boot when the car is still on? I cant find a switch for it which does the job(considering most cars have it) and i have to switch off the car everytime to auto unlock the doors or is it like that?

btw regarding the auto central locking, yes the only way to lock the doors apparently is to use the drive side lock which will lock all doors apparently.
Thanks for the wishes Shadows.
1. Use central lock to unlock all doors, and boot door is also unlocked and can be opened. Use this always in office checking.
2. Btw - there s no auto locking/unlocking. After starting the car and moving, you'll have to central lock the door for safety. Likewise after shutting off as well, it needs to be unlocked for getting off. This too doesnt happen automatically.
Old 29th June 2012, 12:21   #17
BHPian

Re: Spirit and Energy - That's my Honda Jazz

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigneshA View Post
Thanks for the wishes Shadows.
1. Use central lock to unlock all doors, and boot door is also unlocked and can be opened. Use this always in office checking.
2. Btw - there s no auto locking/unlocking. After starting the car and moving, you'll have to central lock the door for safety. Likewise after shutting off as well, it needs to be unlocked for getting off. This too doesnt happen automatically.
aah i see..I was checking all the buttons(there's too many of them :P) to find out which one was for the boot.. Finally this one eh..great...Thats ok i guess.. A small price to pay for the other good features which are there on the Jazz compared to say a Swift!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks