Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th July 2012, 16:34   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: An effortless 8k in my Indica Vista VX ... praying the good luck continues

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartikk View Post
Hmm I wonder why, for me the change to Mobil1 was amazing, the engine revs much smoother, I must admit I'm a pretty sedate driver, never rev over 2K in city but out on the highway I'm a cowboy especially could feel the difference when I did trips to Ooty/Coonoor especially the ghat section climbs I would rev the engine easily upto 4K in 2nd and 3rd gear and it wound'nt break a sweat by that I mean the kit-kat type engine loosing power noise has gone when I was using mineral oil. Pretty sure they only put mineral oil even in the new Vista.
Ok. Even I am a very sedate driver, have not crossed 3.5k rpm or 120 kmph in the 12,900 kms done so far. Simply because I don't feel the need, she can crunch miles all day long at 100/120 kmph without breaking into a sweat. Have driven 3000 kms on the synthetic oil and the engine sounds as it was when new, so no complaints!
Old 17th July 2012, 17:28   #17
BHPian

@subodh_mallya
Congratulations on completing 8K in your Vista! As with you, I have always had nice experience with my dealer - Pandit Automotive in Pune for last 5.5 years of owning an Indica Xeta. Services were done precisely, SMSed after completion, correct diagnosis et. al. Though, showing it's age after 45K Kms, my Xeta has been largely niggle-free.

Enjoy your ride and wishing you many more happy miles.
Old 18th July 2012, 12:13   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartikk View Post
Dont want to rub salt but my dealer (Perana Motors Bangalore) even after a year of owning the car gave us 3 pases to "Wonder La Theme Park" for free, atleast on 3 ocassions gave some "Made in China" Corningware type sets. (Wifey happy ) and I also got pick and drop facility for a couple of times (again free!) Expecting all this from a "desi" organization is simply
This is really shocking. Good for you!!!

I am ok even if they don't give me any free goodies. The service experience should be hassle free. Right from the the day i took the delivery of the car i have had issues with the dealer. Not all of them major but minor irritants. But all of those have added up in my mind.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks