Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th May 2014, 14:23   #31
BHPian

Re: Elegant in Red : Skoda Rapid

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxaud View Post
Seat covers, armrests (front+door panels), steering wheel and handbrake sleeves came to ~33K.
She looks good! Any more updates? Also mate can you share where Karlsson is located cant seem to locate it. Been getting quotes just for seats 34K from non branded places so i'm guessing i should try Karlsson.
Old 19th May 2014, 10:41   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinP View Post
She looks good! Any more updates? Also mate can you share where Karlsson is located cant seem to locate it. Been getting quotes just for seats 34K from non branded places so i'm guessing i should try Karlsson.
Still looks good but for a few dents and scratches .

It is quite easy to locate. When you are coming from the intermediate ring road or Domlur side and enter Indiranagar 100ft road, lookout for 12th main. I think it is the first junction with a signal once you enter 100ft road.

Turn left into the 12th main. Once you enter, immediately take the first right turn that you see. This might be a bit difficult if you are in peak traffic as there will be a line of vehicles blocking the right turn. Just go ahead and take a u-turn and comeback in case there is a block.

Once you enter this lane, keep going till the end of this road, nearly 100-150 meters and you will see Karlsson on the right. The google maps link below (from their website) gives the location precisely.

LINK
maxaud is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th May 2014, 16:22   #33
BHPian

Thanks mate! didnt go too far in guess that's why i missed it. Will make it there next weekend.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks