Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th October 2012, 16:03   #136
Senior - BHPian

Re: Falling in Love Again. The Story of a Czech Maiden - Skoda Yeti

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay0011 View Post
It's a bit strange to find that all the dealers I have spoken to so far about my interest on skoda elegance have indicated that company has stopped making the vehicle and they have no inventory either. I am wondering if this is indeed true or another ploy by the dealers and company to create artificial scarcity to ensure no discounts are offered. Anyone has any ideas on what's going on?
I visited the Jai Auto Skoda dealer (mathura Road) today, and I see at least 4 new yeti in the showroom itself. And the dealer said, there won't be any discount from now, as the new yeti are assembled from fresh kits.
Old 28th October 2012, 17:51   #137
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboy

Shankar, did you go the K&N way? You are well connected with a Skoda dealership in B'lore. Did you get chance to check what their take is about filter replacement?

I am thinking about getting this changed too but only if Skoda dealership is ready to do it for me and that too with no impact on warranty.
Nope I have not taken the K& N route and do not intend to at this stage in my car's life.
shankar.balan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd November 2012, 18:46   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunilrj

1. VW Bluetooth KIT 7P6035730L from www.carsystems.pl - Price 250 Euro
2. Boot Bag DMK770003 - www.skodaparts.com
3. 1Z0919305A9B9 CIGARETTE LIGHTER WITH SOCKET 2004-2013 - again www.skodaparts.com
4. All Other Styling and Tuning parts from www.tuning-in.eu - Contact person Mr. Petr Spurny, Contact Number: +420721146306, email: sales@tuning-in.eu - this Guy is Honest and Decent. is willing to go the extra mile to source items that he doesnt have or doesnt deal in, as long as you send him the name of the accessory and Picture.

Not a Cheat Like Martin Kopacek of Superskoda who does not respond to calls / Mails and Charges Exhorbitant Shipping Charges, Doesnt Include proper Shipping Declarations and then uses the choicest of Expletives if cornered
Hi and have been following your posts enthusiastically.I intend to import the Bluetooth with the same no as you mentioned in the post and need to know how it is working and how prompt is the seller you mentioned
Thanks in advance
Old 2nd November 2012, 21:43   #139
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreephadnis View Post
Hi and have been following your posts enthusiastically.I intend to import the Bluetooth with the same no as you mentioned in the post and need to know how it is working and how prompt is the seller you mentioned
Thanks in advance
The Bluetooth is working perfectly like it wud have if the same was provided by the manufacturer. as regards the seller they are a top rated orhanisation. Soham (xplorauto) and Santhosh Gopalan (steeroid) have experienced their speed in shipment!
Old 2nd November 2012, 22:58   #140
BHPian

Hey, I eventually did'nt receive the Front Bumper decorative Aluminium Kit which I ordered from superskoda a couple of months ago. I requested them for the tracking number but, alas no response from them. So i've eventually given up. I also read on skoda forums from australia & the uk where they faced similar issues. Among all the suppliers you have dealt with whom would you rate the best.
Thanks.
Old 3rd November 2012, 05:13   #141
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoskooll View Post
Hey, I eventually did'nt receive the Front Bumper decorative Aluminium Kit which I ordered from superskoda a couple of months ago. I requested them for the tracking number but, alas no response from them. So i've eventually given up. I also read on skoda forums from australia & the uk where they faced similar issues. Among all the suppliers you have dealt with whom would you rate the best.
Thanks.

Dont give up. File a chargeback claim either on paypal or with your credit card company.

among all the suppliers i have dealt with i would rathe the following as the best (www.)

1. Skodaparts.com (OE Accessories + Replacement Parts)
2. carsystems.pl (MDI+BT Kits)
3. Petr Spurny (Tuning-in.eu) you may not see all the accessories that you want on his site. but his site has a CZ/SK/EN version. there seems to be some bug / error on his site that items displayed in one language version arent displayed in his other. He is accessible by phone and on email. Just mail him the pics of whatever accessories you want, and he will ship them to Borderlinx, Uk (this is because courier is expensive in Czech Republic and they extensively use the National postal System) he also can send it directly to India, but since the postal system is to be used, the customs clearance takes time and handling is quite bad)
4. ebay.co.uk - you can find quite a few parts here. but you need a lot of patience. some parts may not arrive as the sellers depend on the postal system and you would have to file an item not recieved case
Sunilrj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2012, 06:34   #142
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks.
Superskoda customer service is poor. But I have received whatever I ordered till date. Though one item took 15 days to reach me after it was shipped even though I had chosen the express shipping option.

Incase you have opted for express shipping, login at superskoda with your ID and in your order history you will get the EMS tracking number. See the attached image.

Contact your foreign post office and they will help you. It might be stuck at customs.
Attached Thumbnails
Falling in Love Again. The Story of a Czech Maiden - Skoda Yeti-screenshot20121103at6.26.25am.jpg  

Last edited by robimahanta : 3rd November 2012 at 06:39.
robimahanta is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2012, 09:37   #143
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by robimahanta View Post
Superskoda customer service is poor. But I have received whatever I ordered till date. Though one item took 15 days to reach me after it was shipped even though I had chosen the express shipping option.

Incase you have opted for express shipping, login at superskoda with your ID and in your order history you will get the EMS tracking number. See the attached image.

Contact your foreign post office and they will help you. It might be stuck at customs.
My First order was for euro 162/- got shipped in three days, but packaging and product was damaged. Second order was of euro 250/- Got stuck in customs since he hadnt given proper customs documentation/declaration. when i sent him a mail regarding bad packing and non inclusion of customs declaration he deleted my account. Once again i registered and purchased items worth Euro 550/- He marked the items as shipped and sent me the AWB number. even after tracking for 15 days, the item didnt appear in the Czech Postal System. when i enquired thorugh mail he didnt reply. didnt pick up the calls. after another 15 days i noticed that my account was deleted again. filed a paypal claim and the money was refunded. He is a nasty guy, who keeps saying Indians are cheats.

Comparitvely Petr Spurny of tuning-in.eu is a gentleman. even if he doesnt have the requested item he gets them for you and sends it. and he is cheaper too. Superskoda charges exhorbitant shipping charges. This guy is very moderate Charged me 15 Euro for shipment to UK and quoted 60 Euro for shipment to India.
Old 3rd November 2012, 15:21   #144
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunilrj View Post
The Bluetooth is working perfectly like it wud have if the same was provided by the manufacturer. as regards the seller they are a top rated orhanisation. Soham (xplorauto) and Santhosh Gopalan (steeroid) have experienced their speed in shipment!
I agree - confirmed the order on Tuesday, package arrived on Friday evening. They're brilliant - I had asked for delivery by Nov 1st, they held on for a day as they couldnt guarantee delivery on the 1st, but would guarantee for the 2nd. They were constantly in touch throughout.
Old 3rd November 2012, 19:08   #145
BHPian

Quote:
www.carsystems.pl is prompt in shipment indeed. I was pleasantly surprised to have received the 9w7 in 3 days flat.

They carry some other interesting stuff in their product catalog including the adaptive head lamp control unit. I am hoping @Sunilrj or @Pramods or someone as adventurous and with technical insight as them would take the plunge and lead the way

Another interesting site for many such control units and interface modules is http://www.cars-equipment.com.
Old 3rd November 2012, 20:03   #146
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by robimahanta View Post

Hey,thanks for your reply. I don't remembering a express shipping option. I also did not find the tracking number in my order history. I am attaching a screenshot of the same. It just states RECOMANDO which makes no sense to me at all. Thanks.

Falling in Love Again. The Story of a Czech Maiden - Skoda Yeti-screen-shot-20121103-7.52.23-pm.png
Old 3rd November 2012, 20:06   #147
BHPian

Quote:
Hey,thanks for your reply. I don't remembering a express shipping option. I also did not find the tracking number in my order history. I am attaching a screenshot of the same. It just states RECOMANDO which makes no sense to me at all. Thanks.

Attachment 1010029
thats why i call them 'cheats' recomando in czech language means re-order / re-command!
Sunilrj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th November 2012, 10:55   #148

Quote:
thats why i call them 'cheats' recomando in czech language means re-order / re-command!
Have you installed Cruise control on your Elegance? If so is this the part no
VW Skoda cruise control stalk 1K0953513G, I remember reading somewhere on Team BHP that the cruise control is a pain to fit and that the part no was wrong and has changed, Has anyone got this fitted without any problems?
Old 4th November 2012, 12:32   #149
BHPian

I have very limited knowledge about cars but I would think Cruz control may only be installed if you have a automatic (gear-box) vehicle. Wonder if Cruz control on manual car is possible. I am watching this space for the answer.
Old 4th November 2012, 14:42   #150
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboy View Post
I have very limited knowledge about cars but I would think Cruz control may only be installed if you have a automatic (gear-box) vehicle. Wonder if Cruz control on manual car is possible. I am watching this space for the answer.
Even I thought so until I saw my friend's 95 Chevy Camaro manual with cruise control. But I could never get the hang of it as it was built in a stalk next the headlights stalk with various rolling mechanisms.

My xuv has cruise control but after using it on the expressway found it cumbersome and unintuitive compared to auto transmission I have used it with before.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks