Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th October 2012, 13:43   #16
BHPian

Re: 2012 Honda Jazz Select comes home...Jiving!

congratulations, on the acquiring the Jazz, looks the best in White. A friend has booked the car, this week with a dealer here and was asked to wait 45 days for his color (grey) choice or go for a Red one with immediate delivery. But yes with the price escalation.

No freebies at all, you got a super deal and just in time> drive safe
Old 12th October 2012, 13:45   #17

Thanks Transam! Yes, I agree sometimes the wait on the Jazz is hard as they only make 4000 vehicles a month now. The prices are up unfortunately from Oct, 1st. I got lucky perhaps. I had to scout around 10 dealers in and around New Delhi to find a white select version that I wanted.
Old 26th October 2012, 15:46   #18

Hey all!! I am super thrilled now. Just realized that the audio system attached has ipod functionality built in! That means no need to connect aux cable. When I connect the usb port to the data cable, it recognizes the phone as an ipod and all music features such as forward, rewind, play and track/album names are automatically working! How coool is that!! They should have advertised it ! :(:( But I am super thrilled anyway. It also charges the phone at the same time! KKKEEWWWLLL
knarang is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th October 2012, 22:21   #19
BHPian

Good to see another Jazz review here. I will post my report soon. Just got the membership. Mine is a Silver X bought this April. You got fabric covers for seats installed? Those steering cover looks better than many I have seen. But, prefer the raw-naked steering.

Wishing you miles of happy journey with her

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks