Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th February 2013, 18:14   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: TATA Safari Storme EX Urban Bronze-Buying Experience Initial Ownership Report

Congratz Vignesh on the Strome. Urban Bronze is delicious. I love the thought process behind the name - the name suit your car very well.

Wish you and Kumki lot of smilometers Do keep the thread updated with details and lot of snaps.
Old 11th February 2013, 22:37   #32
BHPian

Re: TATA Safari Storme EX Urban Bronze-Buying Experience Initial Ownership Report

Vignesh !
Nice seeing you here.
Very nice intro post man, beast looks great. Some nice alloys will complete the look.
Lots of catching up to do! When is you next madras visit?
Old 12th February 2013, 14:14   #33
BHPian

Congrats Vignesh. Wonderfully written review. One from the heart i must say . This is one car i have been reccommending to my brother-in-law who is looking for a new SUV. I'm more confident now after your review and will definitely show it to him.

Wish you a safe and happy ownership.
Old 12th February 2013, 18:59   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibhu_f430 View Post
Vignesh !
Nice seeing you here.
Very nice intro post man, beast looks great. Some nice alloys will complete the look.
Lots of catching up to do! When is you next madras visit?
Hi bhu! Nice nice
No immediate plans for madras dude.you should come over and take Kumki for a swing.
Alloys are coming right up.
Old 12th February 2013, 19:01   #35
BHPian

Many many congrats Vignesh on your latest possession. Your colour choice too is excellent - the beast looks awesome in UB, also the colour choice in the commercials.

Standing at 72k kms on a 4+ year old 2.2 Dicor that I own and just after a 2500km trip last week-end, I can vouch for Safari's capabilities. Now that Storme has addressed all negative points of its older kin, this product is supposed to be very good.

Wishing you many miles on your dream vehicle. Safe motoring.
Old 13th February 2013, 19:10   #36
BHPian

Congrats vignesh. The safari has been my childhood dream as well ( ever since we owned the sierra).

Eagerly awaiting your initial ownership review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayan View Post
Hi Vignesh
Congrats

I have a Vista and am really in 2 minds whether one can manage 2 TML vehicles in 1 garage ! but your post seems to draw me towards that decision. Lets see in the coming weeks.

Pls post more pictures and keep the updates rolling
I got three !!! A vista, a manza and a nano! No problems whatsoever. All three are extremely abuse friendly and reliable. Extremely low ownership costs.

None of the infamous Tata niggles.
Old 21st February 2013, 13:12   #37
BHPian

Hey Vignesh. Congrats!!!! I have been dreaming about owning a Safari for long time and hopefully in a year's time I should have a Storme in my garage. I agree that the black interiors look much better as compared to the beige. I wonder why they haven't given an option for the VX to go for black or beige combo. Maybe in a year's time
Old 25th February 2013, 23:45   #38
BHPian

Ill let the pictures do the talking...

TATA Safari Storme EX Urban Bronze-Buying Experience Initial Ownership Report-dsc_1493.jpg

TATA Safari Storme EX Urban Bronze-Buying Experience Initial Ownership Report-dsc_1506.jpg

TATA Safari Storme EX Urban Bronze-Buying Experience Initial Ownership Report-dsc_1508.jpg

TATA Safari Storme EX Urban Bronze-Buying Experience Initial Ownership Report-dsc_1509.jpg

TATA Safari Storme EX Urban Bronze-Buying Experience Initial Ownership Report-dsc_1510.jpg

TATA Safari Storme EX Urban Bronze-Buying Experience Initial Ownership Report-dsc_1512.jpg

TATA Safari Storme EX Urban Bronze-Buying Experience Initial Ownership Report-dsc_1517.jpg

TATA Safari Storme EX Urban Bronze-Buying Experience Initial Ownership Report-dsc_1546.jpg

TATA Safari Storme EX Urban Bronze-Buying Experience Initial Ownership Report-dsc_1552.jpg
vigneshkumar31 is offline   (20) Thanks
Old 26th February 2013, 00:53   #39
Senior - BHPian

Oh! man. That is not Storme, that is a Monster! Seriously, the stance of the vehicle is mind-blowing!
Old 26th February 2013, 08:18   #40
Senior - BHPian

Did you install spacers ? Why are the wheels protruding out of the wheel wells ?

That said, your storme is looking macho. How is the handling after the upsize, what is the profile and price of those continentals ?
Old 26th February 2013, 08:33   #41
Senior - BHPian

nice.. if you wanted a monster truck look, you should jack up the car using longer shocks. would look wicked!!!
Old 26th February 2013, 09:37   #42
Senior - BHPian

Congrats! The beast sure looks like one!
That's 255' on alloys?

The XUV looks smaller ! Nice pix!
Old 26th February 2013, 10:54   #43
Senior - BHPian

Wow, the scenary is awesome. Feels like Europe. Tyres are amazing, but somehow i feel wary about the alloys that are protruding out.
Old 26th February 2013, 11:32   #44
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
Congrats! The beast sure looks like one!
That's 255' on alloys?

The XUV looks smaller ! Nice pix!
I don't think so. These are the 235/70R16 Continental cross contact A/T. Probably the best A/T tire available in the country today
tsk1979 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 26th February 2013, 13:21   #45
Distinguished - BHPian

The car looks hot with the tyres!! Now this IS a BEAST!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks