Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd March 2013, 17:46   #16
BHPian

Re: Suzuki Kizashi - Unleash the Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by pganapathy View Post
Congrats on getting a very rare car in India. Definitely one of the better vehicles, especially now that they have reduced prices quite considerably.

If you have had rats eating things under the hood please get the engine checked carefully. You do not want issues
I did a through check of the car as i am following team bhp and have read the PDI manual carefully took a good 1.5 hours to examine the car and like a hawk didn't overlook the smallest thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ku69rd View Post
Congrats on your new acquisition, The Kizashi does look very tempting especially now post the price reduction. How much did it cost you on road post the discounts?
Do they officially term it as discounts now or they call it as revised prices?
Rumors were rife that Kizashi might be discontinued considering the poor sales track record, would you have any update on it?

Apologies for a series of questions from my end.

Enjoy the whip and have fun logging in accumulating KMs
They don't term it as a discount and truthfully if the dealer is not good he will sell you the old car at the price of new so you have to mention that you want 2011 stock. Otherwise the dealer will take you for a ride. I was lucky to get Kiran motors and you can understand why i feel lucky after reading the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbppjpr View Post
Thats one hack of a car, a Japanese car which can be compared with likes of Europeans. Congratulations rockporiom on aquiring the beast.

Would you please share the ex showroom and on road price?

That is now thing of past since the deal didn't progress any further after the initial agreements. Now both the companies are fighting case against each other in the court because Suzuki wants to buy back those 19% shares which VW bought when their deal initiated and VW doesn't want to give back.
The car is relatively younger as compared to the other two. It seems that a bloke ordered a fresh car and later cancelled it because of some problems(not with the car but in his personal life). I didnt get much discount due to that reason, the car costs Rs. 19.89 lakhs OTR ahmedabad. I got it for Rs. 18 lakhs. I checked the Vin no and it seems to be true the car is only 6-7 months old. But the price doesn't matter for me when you have a japenese built sportscar(well sort of).

Last edited by rockporiom : 23rd March 2013 at 13:10.
rockporiom is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th April 2013, 16:17   #17
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Thread moved from the Assembly Line to the Initial Ownership Section. Thanks for sharing!
Old 18th April 2013, 20:45   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockporiom View Post
INTRODUCTION

The parts that have to arrive are the driver side ORVM(only the mirror), four roof points, Hood interior cover, engine cover and the Battery.
Which battery you are talking about? Why is it missing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santoshbhat View Post
Would love to hear from how the car felt in comparison to cars like the Jetta and Fluence that you TD'ed and what were factors that tilted the decision in the Kizashi's favour.

I love the way the Kizashi looks, esp the rear with those twin exhaust pipes.
This car is definitely better than Fluence in all departments.
One of my friend wanted to buy Jetta and test drove it multiple times. He also sits in my Kizashi regularly. He always says that he feels much comfortable when he is in Kizashi than Jetta.
Old 19th April 2013, 08:49   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVenkat View Post

This car is definitely better than Fluence in all departments.
One of my friend wanted to buy Jetta and test drove it multiple times. He also sits in my Kizashi regularly. He always says that he feels much comfortable when he is in Kizashi than Jetta.
When a car is lying around in storage and is ultimately bought, the dealership usually provides a new battery. It was the same with mine I wouldn't say that the kizashi is better than the fluence in all departments cause the fluence definitely had more room in the rear, that said, the kiz's seats are the most comfy around :P they seem to offer just the right amount of support.
IshaanIan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th April 2013, 00:47   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVenkat View Post
I am talking about the main battery.
It wasn't missing, but I requested them to change it because the car was just lying idle for 8 momths. it is a normal request.

Last edited by rockporiom : 20th April 2013 at 00:49.
Old 29th April 2013, 01:59   #21
BHPian

hey guys sorry for not updating the post from a long time. got the engine cover changed
Before
Suzuki Kizashi - Unleash the Beast-img_20130429878.jpg

After
Suzuki Kizashi - Unleash the Beast-img_2013042958729.jpg
Old 3rd May 2013, 01:31   #22
BHPian

Finally got the registration plates fitted and also forgot to mention got orginal parking sensors installed
Attached Thumbnails
Suzuki Kizashi - Unleash the Beast-20130501_074716-medium-modified.jpg  

Suzuki Kizashi - Unleash the Beast-20130501_074757-medium-modified.jpg  

Old 5th May 2013, 17:51   #23
BHPian

Some more pics of the reverse camera
Attached Thumbnails
Suzuki Kizashi - Unleash the Beast-20130505_150606-medium.jpg  

Suzuki Kizashi - Unleash the Beast-20130505_150618-medium.jpg  

Old 8th May 2013, 12:47   #24
BHPian

Hey, spotted a white Kizashi outside Xavier's Loyola today morning around 11. Was it you?
The car looked really good!
Old 8th May 2013, 20:47   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nipcarlover View Post
Hey, spotted a white Kizashi outside Xavier's Loyola today morning around 11. Was it you?
The car looked really good!
Nope sorry man that was not mine. Since Dad is out the car is lying from 5 days in the parking unused but he is returning today so if lucky you might be able to see me somewhere near S.g Highway in about 45 minutes

The car mostly runs in SG highway area and ramdevnagar.

Hey why not we organize a Team BHP meet in Ahmedabad since I don't think there has been a meet in Ahmedabad so far what says???

Last edited by rockporiom : 8th May 2013 at 20:49.
Old 8th May 2013, 21:15   #26
AVR
BHPian

Quote:

Nope sorry man that was not mine. Since Dad is out the car is lying from 5 days in the parking unused but he is returning today so if lucky you might be able to see me somewhere near S.g Highway in about 45 minutes

The car mostly runs in SG highway area and ramdevnagar.

Hey why not we organize a Team BHP meet in Ahmedabad since I don't think there has been a meet in Ahmedabad so far what says???
We've an active group here and in fact meeting tonight near the old Danny's on S G. If you see a open Jeep parked, do drop by.

Cheers
Adi
Old 9th May 2013, 02:47   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVR View Post
We've an active group here and in fact meeting tonight near the old Danny's on S G. If you see a open Jeep parked, do drop by.

Cheers
Adi
OMG saw your jeep and in fact passed by that area in the Kizzy but read this post later Do inform me when you guys meet up the next time. Will surely try to meet up the next time.

Last edited by rockporiom : 9th May 2013 at 02:52.
Old 11th May 2013, 16:17   #28
BHPian

Quote:
OMG saw your jeep and in fact passed by that area in the Kizzy but read this post later Do inform me when you guys meet up the next time. Will surely try to meet up the next time.
There's a Facebook group, sending you a PM with the link!
Old 9th August 2013, 19:13   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVR View Post

Cheers
Adi

Could you let me know where exactly is the old Danny's on S.G? I stay in Gandhinagar, but i work in the GNFC Infotower (Above Concept Hyundai building) on S.G. Highway. Would love to meet other Team-Bhp Members from Ahmedabad.

Thanks,
Rahul
Old 9th August 2013, 19:20   #30
BHPian

Quote:

Hey, I think i saw your car at the Airport today morning at around 5.30 am. I was driving the Bolero in front of you. Just to confirm- Does your Kizashi have the numbers "5 and 6" on its numberplate?

Thanks,
Rahul

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks