Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th June 2015, 18:25   #31
BHPian

Re: The New Fluidic Oil Burner of our Family - Hyundai Verna 1.6 CRDI SX

@rakesh_r : Hey man, was out of country for 3 months, thanks for asking

Well, the car started making cluttering noise in the steering wheel and had complained to the svc during each service, but no action was taken. As my warranty was nearing exhaustion, I complained the same to the customer care. Got a call back from svc after couple of hours and they promised to get it checked. Again, they had tightened few nuts and bolts, said all is okay. While testing with the svc engineer, all seemed okay, so took delivery. But on the way back home the noise started again. Called up the customer care again, and they escalated the issue to some head of something something.

Finally, the entire steering column was replaced under warranty in a couple of weeks. (just 3 days before the end of my warranty :P)

All is well now and enjoying my drive.

Planning to do some visual mods and possibly some performance mods (as its out of warranty).

Will keep you guys posted.
razorBlades is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th July 2015, 15:40   #32
BHPian

Met with an accident today, Bumper and side mirrors broken. Logged the incident with my insurance company as the idiot who came on the wrong side and hit my car, ran away.
Going for a cashless claim, fingers crossed!
Old 30th July 2015, 14:54   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorBlades View Post
Met with an accident today, Bumper and side mirrors broken. Logged the incident with my insurance company as the idiot who came on the wrong side and hit my car, ran away.
Going for a cashless claim, fingers crossed!
Sad to hear about this. How and where did this happen. The side mirrors if having folding functionality are the costliest, Costs 6k+ taxes for a single side
Old 31st July 2015, 19:09   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karts View Post
Sad to hear about this. How and where did this happen. The side mirrors if having folding functionality are the costliest, Costs 6k+ taxes for a single side
The driver was joining the main road (tharamani link road) and while connecting to the main road this idiot came on the wrong side and hit the bumper and fell bad on the road. He was trying to avoid the traffic and came on the wrong side. Even with solid dividers on the road, they tend to take the wrong side. When driver braked, another idiot who was on the right side hit the side mirror and broke it. Velachery is getting chaotic with traffic!

Thankfully he was wearing a helmet, so avoided injury to his head. But his shirt and pants were torn and with lots of skin peeled off. Driver had asked him to wait on the road and that he will park the car on the side (traffic) and come help him. Meanwhile, he picked up his bike and ran away!

Car was touchwood for 2 years!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks