Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th May 2013, 12:48   #16
BHPian

Re: 2012 Toyota Innova (Facelift) - Ownership Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSlow View Post
Thanks girimajiananth!

Mine is a 7 seater. The Captain seats are really worth it if you dont actually need all 8 seats.

No idea about the arm rest. What year make is your innova? What do the A.S.S. have to say about the arm rest?

Mine is a 2012 model . The A.S.S simply nod their head and blame it on the fabric seat covers since I had it installed outside the showroom . They claim that they wont be able to repair it and its gone for good .

I will have to check with other A.S.S and probably the street side shops too (that is my last option though).
Old 29th May 2013, 14:32   #17
BHPian

The pictures of Rajasthan are really beautiful. Your experience reminded me of my own Innova purchase (June 2011, the un-facelifted model). The biggest surprise after owning a Ford has to be this...

Quote:
Also this serive only costs Rs.200
My first paid service was Rs. 250
Old 31st May 2013, 09:45   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by floyd View Post
The pictures of Rajasthan are really beautiful. Your experience reminded me of my own Innova purchase (June 2011, the un-facelifted model). The biggest surprise after owning a Ford has to be this...

Floyd - thanks!

I know exactly what you mean about the Ford/Toyota experience. My Ford Fusion is an excellent car and built to last but the A.S.S. is a let down. Also, the regular service parts are reasonable, but god help you if you need to replace any major part in a Ford :(
Old 3rd June 2013, 13:11   #19

The Innova is really awesome I also have one 7 seater captain seats picked it up last september .Already clogged 25000 kms on it. Put yokohama 215 tyres and the ride has become better.Plan to put K&N filter for better performance.

Praveen
Old 16th July 2013, 21:03   #20
BHPian

I have always been fascinated by the Innova. It is one of the premium MUV's available in the market today and has fantastic driveability (the D4D, havent driven a petrol). Plus the rear seats are oh-so-comfortable and the acceleration is very linear which is a huge plus for me. Congratulations for choosing probably the best MUV available in the market today. It is worth every penny!
Old 16th July 2013, 21:21   #21

It's a great car you will really enjoy the drive .upgrade to 215 Yokohama radials the ride gets even better
Old 12th September 2013, 17:19   #22
BHPian

Dear All,

As I couldn't find any other thread for the insurance renewal for Innova cars, I am using this thread to discuss the same. Go Slow, pls. excuse me for this.

My innova is due for the first insurance renewal this month end. The dealer is calling me umpteen times for some schemes they are having especially for Toyota cars. They call it as Toyota add-on policy.

As per this policy, the premium is about 41,000/-. And they are claiming that it covers almost everything. But there are other policies also, which vary from 25K to 41K.

I request your feedback on this issue, how one should go about here?
Do you have any experience about this policy?

regards,

bbhavan.
Old 13th September 2013, 10:13   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbhavan View Post
Dear All,

As I couldn't find any other thread for the insurance renewal for Innova cars, I am using this thread to discuss the same. Go Slow, pls. excuse me for this.

My innova is due for the first insurance renewal this month end. The dealer is calling me umpteen times for some schemes they are having especially for Toyota cars. They call it as Toyota add-on policy.

As per this policy, the premium is about 41,000/-. And they are claiming that it covers almost everything. But there are other policies also, which vary from 25K to 41K.

I request your feedback on this issue, how one should go about here?
Do you have any experience about this policy?

regards,

bbhavan.
I went for hdfc ergo 28k
praveenbalan is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks