Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th January 2016, 20:35   #31
BHPian

Re: Skoda Rapid (MPI Elegance MT): Test-drives & Initial Ownership Report

Hi
This ownership experience is really useful and well written with mentioning about issues that you faced. Could you please update how is your car performing now? I believe you didn't have any nightmares with service and the heating problem got permanently fixed.

Regards
Balaji B
Old 27th September 2016, 14:00   #32
BHPian

Sorry to cross post on your ownership thread. Thought of sharing my experience with Skoda rapid. We have 2013 Rapid petrol variant. It stared to give EPC light problem and it has gone 4 times to service but problem not fixed.
Worst is, after the 2nd time, whenever EPC light comes it cuts down the acceleration rendering the car not able to drive. Again this week car is towed to service(this time vinayaka skoda took the towing charge as they promised last time the problem will NEVER come if it comes they will tow!).
In 2 months 4 times car has gone to service station for EPC problem and don't know whow many more times it will take them to fix
Old 29th September 2016, 19:09   #33
BHPian

Why don't You take up this issue with Skoda India If the dealers response is not satisfactory..
I did have a couple of issue in my 2nd service and after speaking to them, now, dealer is taking my car again to fix the issues - with no charge to Me..
Checkout my Ownership thread,

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...-1-6l-tdi.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by chel View Post
Sorry to cross post on your ownership thread. Thought of sharing my experience with Skoda rapid. We have 2013 Rapid petrol variant. It stared to give EPC light problem and it has gone 4 times to service but problem not fixed.
Worst is, after the 2nd time, whenever EPC light comes it cuts down the acceleration rendering the car not able to drive. Again this week car is towed to service(this time vinayaka skoda took the towing charge as they promised last time the problem will NEVER come if it comes they will tow!).
In 2 months 4 times car has gone to service station for EPC problem and don't know whow many more times it will take them to fix

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks