Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th February 2014, 20:39   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by girishglg View Post
Congrats on acquiring a personal favourite SUV and a very classy color in that. Came across the thread and read thru it completely and must say that the partition/ secured woofer bay is an excellent idea.

Also read some where that the beast is designated for Leh runs so hoping to hear from your in the travelogues section some time. Till then have a great time with the LX and keep us updated regularly!
Thanks Girish. I'll keep everyone posted. I've normally been using Team-BHP to post vehicle reviews, and put all my travelogues on BCMTouring (you can find my Leh travelogue from last year, as well as several of my other travelogues there. Search under ID akrish2479). I'll do it different after this year's Ladakh pilgrimage, and post my travelogue here.

Last edited by HighwayofLife : 9th February 2014 at 20:43.
Old 1st April 2015, 17:34   #32
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Back in Black - My Mahindra Scorpio LX 4WD

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighwayofLife View Post
Hows the truck doing? No updates since a long time?

I keep seeing a pretty similar 4x4 Lx near Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon. Is it you by any chance?
Old 1st April 2015, 18:00   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry Ice View Post
Hows the truck doing? No updates since a long time?

I keep seeing a pretty similar 4x4 Lx near Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon. Is it you by any chance?
That's probably me- I work in Udyog Vihar. Have been recovering from a slip disc over the last 6 months, so things have been quiet. Expect some interesting updates this week.

And I did update on my new ICE install in the "Sound Off and Show Off" section. 😊

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks