Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th April 2024, 21:58   #5566
BHPian

Re: Review: Skoda Octavia (3rd-gen)

[quote=RahulRV;5728557]Hello members,
Just wanted to update on an experiment in fixing the Octavia’s brittle steering wheel scroll button. The button started to crack within 3 years of ownership & it wasn’t pressed hard or manhandled. One fine day it fell apart in pieces. The irritating part was the display was stuck in “finding bluetooth” mode. Usually i leave it in digital speed reading mode. This was always on back of my mind and had casually enquired ASC regarding the same. The only option is to change the whole MFD control switch which includes for both the sid

Hi,
Could you please share seller contact details on the group. I am facing similar issue with my Superb MK2. Your switch looks similar. Also advise on the cost part . Thanks in advance.
Old 11th April 2024, 09:42   #5567
BHPian

[quote=Satkaj;5752203]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RahulRV View Post
Hello members,
Just wanted to update on an experiment in fixing the Octavia’s brittle steering wheel scroll button. The button started to crack within 3 years of ownership & it wasn’t pressed hard or manhandled. One fine day it fell apart in pieces. The irritating part was the display was stuck in “finding bluetooth” mode. Usually i leave it in digital speed reading mode. This was always on back of my mind and had casually enquired ASC regarding the same. The only option is to change the whole MFD control switch which includes for both the sid

Hi,
Could you please share seller contact details on the group. I am facing similar issue with my Superb MK2. Your switch looks similar. Also advise on the cost part . Thanks in advance.
Hey,
Here’s the link to the product & have a word with the seller regarding the compatibility.
https://www.flipkart.com/autoholics-...8965229628_gmc
RahulRV is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 13th April 2024, 15:28   #5568
BHPian

Hi guys, I'm planning to change my fogs from yellow to white, any recommendations? Looking for a direct swap with no coding required.

Should I go for regular halogens or LEDs? And which ones amongst both? Thanks for your help!
Old 16th April 2024, 23:21   #5569
BHPian

@Rahul . Thanks a ton buddy. Called for knob thru link provided. Got it fixed. It is bit off in using but seems will certainly serve purpose for now.
Old 17th April 2024, 09:58   #5570
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satkaj View Post
@Rahul . Thanks a ton buddy. Called for knob thru link provided. Got it fixed. It is bit off in using but seems will certainly serve purpose for now.
No worries, it won’t be a perfect fit, you have to shave off a bit off the stem, contact the seller & he will guide you.
Also, did you get an airbag error after you removed & fixed your airbag module?
Old 17th April 2024, 11:28   #5571
BHPian

I had handed over to my trusted mechanic. Not sure about warning light part. He is not answering but will check if have any update.Thanks once again!
Cheers

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks