Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th October 2014, 17:27   #226
BHPian

re: Review: 2013 Toyota Innova Facelift

Booked a Innova GX 8 seater. Expecting the delivery on 30th of Oct. Since it is GX, planning some accessories like fog lamp etc, not yet planned fully.
shalini_g is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th October 2014, 18:34   #227
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalini_g View Post
Booked a Innova GX 8 seater. Expecting the delivery on 30th of Oct. Since it is GX, planning some accessories like fog lamp etc, not yet planned fully.
Congratulations on booking the Innova GX 8 seater. Which color is it? Can you please give the on road price and its break-up? Any freebies/ discounts? Delivery within a week is quite fast. Also what made you choose the GX and not the VX (besides the obvious reason of price difference between the two). I too find the GX better value compared to the VX, but then it misses out on some important features like MID, Audio system, Steering mounted controls just to name a few.

I guess all the dealers might have stocked Innovas for Diwali season. Can we expect better discounts over the year end?
Old 26th October 2014, 18:48   #228
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoIndian View Post
Congratulations on booking the Innova GX 8 seater. Which color is it? Can you please give the on road price and its break-up? Any freebies/ discounts? Delivery within a week is quite fast. Also what made you choose the GX and not the VX (besides the obvious reason of price difference between the two). I too find the GX better value compared to the VX, but then it misses out on some important features like MID, Audio system, Steering mounted controls just to name a few.

I guess all the dealers might have stocked Innovas for Diwali season. Can we expect better discounts over the year end?
I booked the vehicle 1 week back, opted for 30th due to personal preference. I booked GX purely based on price difference and also can't justify the 2 L difference between VX and GX. Difference I am seeing is passenger side air bag, alloys wheels, music system etc. The onroad price will come to 15L, 19thousand excluding insurance. There is no discount , but dealer is ready to give some discount on accessories. The colour I booked in Silky Gold.
shalini_g is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th October 2014, 19:48   #229
BHPian

I'm considering the Innova as a car to keep at the second home in Gujurat.

If only it came with an automatic.. That would've made it a sure shot winner.
Old 27th October 2014, 11:29   #230
BHPian

If only Innova comes with automatic, either the 7 speed auto as in Corolla or the 5 speed one as in Fortuner, it would be a great buy. I would have surely bought one. They could make it a little upmarket - with a softer dashboard materials, projector headlamps, in 7 seater version and it can take some of XUV500 numbers.

Toyota is so slow in India. RAV4 with a Diesel engine will be a successful model.
The sales room guys didn't think there is no plan for a compact SUV model coming in the next few months.
Old 27th October 2014, 13:11   #231
BHPian

Exploring the Coastlines !
Attached Thumbnails
Review: 2013 Toyota Innova Facelift-img_5124-edited.jpg  

babsmatter is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th October 2014, 12:36   #232
BHPian

Finally reached the destination !
Attached Thumbnails
Review: 2013 Toyota Innova Facelift-img_5101.jpg  

Review: 2013 Toyota Innova Facelift-img_5105.jpg  

Review: 2013 Toyota Innova Facelift-img_5110.jpg  

Review: 2013 Toyota Innova Facelift-img_1313.jpg  

babsmatter is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th October 2014, 17:00   #233
BHPian

Reading Lamp for Innova: Any one got it installed ?

I went to the dealer for first service and was told that the stock reading lamps for innova are not for new model, although these were displayed in the accessories window. I need couple of them for the middle captain seats. Any suggestions would be welcome.
Old 29th October 2014, 18:23   #234
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwarkaDelhiWala View Post

I went to the dealer for first service and was told that the stock reading lamps for innova are not for new model, although these were displayed in the accessories window. I need couple of them for the middle captain seats. Any suggestions would be welcome.
When I was going through the accessories section I thought let me get it installed for my Innova (V model). I called up my dealer and he told me that my Innova already has it. It is nothing but the rear lamp which doubles up as reading lamp and boot light. If your model is V I am afraid your Innova already has it.

Hope it helps.
Old 29th October 2014, 20:14   #235
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Try something like this online or at nearby accessory shop , couple of Years back I used similar ( bulb type at that time ) in Qualis

http://shop.cardekho.com/interior-li...ght~14411.html
Turbanator is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th October 2014, 08:08   #236
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mroptimist View Post
When I was going through the accessories section I thought let me get it installed for my Innova (V model).....
Thanks for reply. I've V model but the rear lamp is just cabin light for 3rd row and trunk while the reading lamps i saw in accessories are focused (like a torch) and have independent left and right controls. Also with pre-installed rear lamps there is hardly any illumination in middle row for reading.
Old 23rd November 2014, 21:31   #237
BANNED

On road price of Innova in 2009 to 2012

Hi All,

I am on the lookout for a Innova or Ertiga in the used car market.

I am inclined towards innova due to resale value ,so if would be great if someone can share the onroad prices of innova versions from 2009 to 2012

2009 G - ?
2009 V - ?
ect.

If possible chennai prices as it will make my work easy
Old 23rd November 2014, 23:20   #238
Senior - BHPian

Re: On road price of Innova in 2009 to 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshguy View Post
Hi All,

I am on the lookout for a Innova or Ertiga in the used car market.

I am inclined towards innova due to resale value ,so if would be great if someone can share the onroad prices of innova versions from 2009 to 2012

2009 G - ?
2009 V - ?
ect.

If possible chennai prices as it will make my work easy
I recently got a good deal on the sparsely run Innova, Feb-2009 registered, 7 seater, V model, 50.9K on the odo was brought home for 7.4 lacs.

Some of the related discussion and pictures can be found here on the "Used car price check" thread ----> http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...hread-662.html (The "USED" Car Price Check Thread)
Old 28th November 2014, 18:53   #239
BHPian

Armrest console box for Innova

I have posted this query in Modifications & Accessories thread. But looks like this is the most active thread for Innova discussions and hope i will get some reply from here.

I am driving 2011 January model Innova 2.5G(No rear AC vents, no rear defogger model), this model doesn't come with arm rest also. This is how my existing console.
Review: 2013 Toyota Innova Facelift-img_20141115_083056664_hdr.jpgReview: 2013 Toyota Innova Facelift-img_20141115_094728975.jpg
I am looking to replace this console with armrest type console box which comes with recent versions of Innovas. Checked with Toyota and got to know that i need to replace 2-3 parts and approximate quote is around 20K and the parts are not in stock.

Checked online for some alternative. Found out something in rediff shopping site for Rs:4500+shipping
Review: 2013 Toyota Innova Facelift-innovaconsolebox.jpg
http://shopping.rediff.com/product/i...iber-/12397497

But I am not sure about the quality, fit and finish. And not sure whether this will fit properly in my model.
Please let me know if any have experience on this? Or any other alternative in Bangalore.

Thanks
Old 28th November 2014, 22:03   #240
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavu75 View Post
Or any other alternative in Bangalore.

Thanks
Why don't you salvage parts from a scrapped accidental Innova. There might be places in Bangalore where you will find such part but the problem with these people is they will ask you for a sample. I am based in Mumbai so don't know the exact place in Bangalore.
dean5545 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks