Team-BHP - Review: 2013 Toyota Innova Facelift
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   Review: 2013 Toyota Innova Facelift (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/143298-review-2013-toyota-innova-facelift-21.html)

How many still own a pre Crysta model and what is the current ODO reading?
I picked up a 2007 model for cargo and i see some problems with rust. How are yours?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidbarabari (Post 5638956)
I picked up a 2007 model for cargo and i see some problems with rust. How are yours?

Hey, sorry for such a delayed reply. We had a 2015 Innova which did 260k km. There was only one patch above the Rear Left Door which had the rusting issue. Other then that no rusting issues on the car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ex-innova-guy (Post 5665696)
Hey, sorry for such a delayed reply. We had a 2015 Innova which did 260k km. There was only one patch above the Rear Left Door which had the rusting issue. Other then that no rusting issues on the car.

Its alright @ex-innova-guy. I have restored most mechanical parts of my old innova and I want to keep maintaining it up to the original spec. I have problems with battery discharging every couple of days and theres a rusted battery tray which is currently supported only by the front wheelwell.

any ideas on how to work things in this situation?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidbarabari (Post 5665710)
Its alright @ex-innova-guy. I have restored most mechanical parts of my old innova and I want to keep maintaining it up to the original spec. I have problems with battery discharging every couple of days and theres a rusted battery tray which is currently supported only by the front wheelwell.

any ideas on how to work things in this situation?

Unfortunately I have no idea about both of them. Although, you can post about battery discharge problem here and hope you find an answer. You said you have kept it original but did you happen to install any other electrical accessories? It might be causing that. We had changed the headlight bulbs outside ASS once and it kept going kaput(not sure what went wrong). We always got it serviced at the ASS and they were quite supportive in diagnosing and rectifying any issues we had. Get it checked in the ASS or a competent FNG.

Everything about the wiring is stock. Maybe its the old true elctronics. I will get the battery checked once to see if its the right one.
I dont want to spend much on it as its our employee car but i want to restore it in budget.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidbarabari (Post 5638956)

Sorry for the delayed response. I have a 2013 Innova VX from April 2013. The ODO reads appx 92K. Primarily used for long distance travel. Changed a set of tyres around 56K and 2 sets of batteries. The vehicle gets serviced regularly (not sure what the guys do except pressure wash and check the brakes and replace engine oil of course. I\'ve also changed the oil and filters a couple of times myself. All good with the car. I\'m glad I got it before the prices went up insanely.
Rgds, Balaji