Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st June 2006, 00:43   #1
BHPian

Swift Lxi. 4500 Km report

Feb 23rd the comes in my hand at 7 pm in the night.

get the tank filled 1800 rs is i am not going wrong with the numbers.

the next day i just drive it around here and there checking out the car.

seems to be a great car. silent , smooth and good pick up.

Finally the weekend i go to put some accessory into my car. I go and buy 6 speakers a set of Pioneer 2150 , a set of blaupunkt 6 " speakers and then a pair of jbl component ( shifted later to my innova and insted put the innova speakers ) go for a sony gtx 350 panel. Put a set of grey and silver seat covers my car is silver in colour. went for GARWARE steel grey colour sun protection film. a set of wheel covers. power outlet for mobile charging. set of foot mats and side bidding to wrap it all up.

now that there is a lot that you know about the look of the car lemme tell you about the performace, the car has had some bad encounters in the parking lots making the front bumper quite dirty.

anyways absolute city drive till now and the car has been just great 12kmpl in delhi traffic is just good enough for the car, reaching the maximum speed of 170 kmph on the GREATER NOIDA EXPRESS WAY was the best my car was able to do and i am quite satisfied.

1st service

well there is nothing really wrong with the car there is jus the usual service and the bill comes upto a odd rupees 500 so something.

3000 km

there is some fan belt noise on the start up rectified in 5 mins by maruti engineers.

the car is going all well and good till 4100 km when suddenly one day the ac stops cooling , what the hell i go mad and go to get the same fixed i get a call from the service station in 3 hours and they ask me to pick up the car , gas had to be refilled and i was surprised about the same. the next day the ac again stops working i am really pissed at these maruti engineers and go give them a blasting . they rectify the same by changing the ac pipe which was faulty . all this covered under warranty not a penny paid.

till now the car has been very comfortable and pleasure to drive. will continue with the updates .

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks