Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th May 2014, 14:57   #91
Senior - BHPian

Re: Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speake

Moving on further, After the waxing, there was proper exterior cleaning done by the technicians. The Tyre, Alloys and Dashboard all were cleaned properly.

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1182.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1195.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1204.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1211.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1212.jpg

The floor mats were placed back.

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1208.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1209.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1207.jpg

Now that everything was completed and I was about to leave the anti-climax happened. Any brand that is serving the customers, gains respect not just by it's name but also by the workmanship that it gives out.

3M is a respected brand and their quality is also respected but the 3M outlet of Kailash Colony does not have properly trained technicians in my view. About a week back as many of you know that I got the car's spoiler wrapped from them and today what I saw was this:

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1210.jpg

In 1 week's time the adhesive and the wrap came off. It is the result of poor workmanship on part of the technicians over there. So, immediately I called Rahul and informed him about it. He was very helpful and requested me to come and get it re-done tomorrow.

I will sincerely put forward my suggestions to the 3M management at their outlet tomorrow so that they may accordingly train their technicians for a better job.

Finally, My heart-felt thanks to Sanjay and his team for giving me their time. The job carried out today was free of cost as I had paid for this during my 1st visit.

Thanks.
ad3952n is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th May 2014, 16:14   #92
Senior - BHPian

Re: Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speake

Very unique mods and accessories. Great work!

I would request a camera upgrade at the earliest, so that we get better pictures next time. :P
S_U_N is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th May 2014, 18:46   #93
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_U_N View Post
Very unique mods and accessories. Great work!

I would request a camera upgrade at the earliest, so that we get better pictures next time.
For sure brother, I know the Mughal era phone has to be upgraded. Thanks a lot for the praise mate. All this would not be possible without my team's support and suggestions over here.

Thanks
Old 30th May 2014, 17:26   #94
Senior - BHPian

Hi folks! The weather looks so good today.

Today after a long time I drove my City Ivtec myself all the way to 3M Kailash Colony, Delhi to get the spoiler re-done. So, the car enters the outlet.

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1222.jpg

As I reached there I went and met Rahul to get the job done. The best part was that after a long gap I met my friend Samarth who also came for a minor job for his bike.

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1218.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1219.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1220.jpg

Let me tell you, Samarth has really kept his bike in very good shape and has placed number of lights on it. Since the 3M outlet was crowded me and Samarth went on a test ride of my car. For the 1st time he drove my car and we discussed about the further improvements that can be done.

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1221.jpg

After a while Samarth went back and the job of my car began. I asked their technician to rectify it properly and also spoke to Rahul and one more partner of that outlet and told him that workmanship and being polite to a customer also plays an important role in the brand's image. The gentleman addressed my concerns very patiently and provided the necessary assistance.

So here are some pics of the work in progress.

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1223.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1224.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1225.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1226.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1227.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1228.jpg

After all the effort the final result was as per my expectations. I did not pay any money for this job.

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1229.jpg

Thanks.
Old 30th May 2014, 23:44   #95
BHPian

Maybe my eyes are playing trick on me, but are your rear bumper protectors aligned properly? The one on the left seems to swoop up more than the one on the right.

Dekh liyo Bhai.

Rohan
RohanDheman is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th May 2014, 23:52   #96
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RohanDheman View Post
Maybe my eyes are playing trick on me, but are your rear bumper protectors aligned properly? The one on the left seems to swoop up more than the one on the right.

Dekh liyo Bhai.
Rohan bhai, You are correct, it's misaligned and the reason was my utter foolishness while placing them. I was trying to become a D.I.Y master and this awful mistake happened. I will be removing them soon. I might as well get both bumpers repainted because the technician has placed screws in the protectors. It looks darn pathetic bhai.

Thanks.

Last edited by ad3952n : 30th May 2014 at 23:53.
Old 5th June 2014, 21:33   #97
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RohanDheman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IshaanIan View Post
how about removing the black surround around the rear number plate, and those rear bumper corner protection strips. Also, those door edge protectors are a real eyesore. Please get rid of them.
My friends, I went to Mumbai to spend an evening with my special one. She prepared a curry called Fish Koliwada which I really liked and we chatted about the forum for a long while till she said I have 2nd thoughts now for our marriage.

I was so amazed with that dish that today morning I called her up to check on her temperature. Here is the conversation which actually followed;

9:15am

AD: Calling PS

PS: Kya hei ? (What is it)

AD: Fumbled, Shopping ?

PS: All of sudden ? You and Shopping ? Team bhp ka server down hai ? (Is the server of Team Bhp down)

AD: No, Just thought. Reach to my hotel at 11am.

PS: Done. Will have lunch together. It's your punishment!

AD: hmmm...do I have a choice?

PS: You better not have one.

So, the conversation ended and at 11 am she came all the way from Vasai to Vile Parle. We left for the market. I was afraid and softly asked her can I buy a car accessory ? And there she said "NO". Please just 1 thing. With a straight face she said "Why don't you marry your car ?"

I said, Lets go to Sion. I don't know where it is but it has a good car market and it is also called Koliwada. She drove me there and all the way I had to bear the fire. After we reached I went around looking for a transparent car protection kit and I finally found one at Laxman Auto Store Sion. Here are the pics.

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1257.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1260.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1261.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1263.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1264.jpg

After buying it I returned back and as a typical one she asked me "How Much ?". Well it's for 850/-. What ? Why didn't you bargain ? So, I just said I thought it was fine since MRP says INR 1000/- Hence, I saved 150 you see.

Her reply, "Totally useless".

After having lunch I proceeded back to airport and while leaving it was again peace between us. Will be going back next week.

Thanks.
Old 6th June 2014, 00:52   #98
BHPian

@ad3952n

Hats off brother, for your passion and your attitude. I'll be honest. When I saw the first few pics of the car, I was like "this looks like the type of car I stay away from while driving", if you know what I mean. I did not think anybody would even give an honest remark, but to my surprise quite a few folks gave an honest assessment of the mod job. To my further surprise, your reaction to such assessment was beautiful and very receptive. To my astonishment, not only have you been receptive but even went ahead and actually followed up the suggestions !! Amazing (and you can tell i read this post cover to cover, chronologically).

In my opinion, your car is starting to emerge from under those unnecessary accessories and looking much better indeed. My only suggestion is, if you value opinion of the folks on this forum so highly (as is evident), please just post your thoughts PRIOR to making modifications (say picture of alloys before purchasing). You will get prompt and genuine feedback, and it will save you un-doing something later. Just a thought.

Hooked to your thread solely because of your passion. Keep it up !

p.s. how much detailing does your car get? I think i counted 4-5 times in a month !! Not an overkill ? Can someone suggest how much is too much, and whether it's worth it ?
Vitalstatistiks is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 6th June 2014, 08:30   #99
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitalstatistiks View Post
Hats off brother, for your passion and your attitude. I'll be honest. When I saw the first few pics of the car, I was like "this looks like the type of car I stay away from while driving", if you know what I mean.
This car has been done by me primarily to live the dream of having a customized car. All the accessories have been seen from internet and you-tube. Not being a professional in modification there were a lot many accessories that were not at all needed but I did not know about it which made the car look like an avoidable vehicle for sure.

Quote:
I did not think anybody would even give an honest remark, but to my surprise quite a few folks gave an honest assessment of the mod job. To my further surprise, your reaction to such assessment was beautiful and very receptive. To my astonishment, not only have you been receptive but even went ahead and actually followed up the suggestions !! Amazing (and you can tell i read this post cover to cover, chronologically).
My friend, If we get the right people to guide us then the suggestions are surely very helpful and the result is much better. I always mention that the way this car has come out is just because of the selfless support and honest suggestions by one and all. I follow their suggestions to correct my past mistakes that I did while placing accessories on this car.

Quote:
In my opinion, your car is starting to emerge from under those unnecessary accessories and looking much better indeed. My only suggestion is, if you value opinion of the folks on this forum so highly (as is evident), please just post your thoughts PRIOR to making modifications (say picture of alloys before purchasing). You will get prompt and genuine feedback, and it will save you un-doing something later. Just a thought.
Yaar, Actually I did remain in touch with my tbhp friends prior to placing alloys rims. And till now I have been asking for their suggestions just because I like to experiment and live my passion to the core. But, I accept that I should be vocal about my thoughts so that it will save time as well.

Quote:
Hooked to your thread solely because of your passion. Keep it up !
Pleasure is mine. I hope my contribution is worthy enough for all of you.

Quote:
p.s. how much detailing does your car get? I think i counted 4-5 times in a month !! Not an overkill ?
Frankly, the car had been vandalized in December 2013, The right side doors were not painted properly by the local shop so to minimize the difference of paint and texture I found out a very good outlet in Noida with help of my friend Sidharth. Since then I have been trying my level best to restore it to the best possible finish.

Thank you so much brother, Really appreciate your support.
Old 6th June 2014, 09:36   #100
Senior - BHPian

UPDATE

Though it is hot outside but since the rest of my day is occupied so decided to place the protection kit on the car by my self. Here are some before and after pics.

1) Rear Bumper before

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1276.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1277.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1278.jpg

2) The pic of the rear bumper after placing transparent protectors.

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1281.jpg

3) The running board and front wheel arcs are also covered.

Left Side

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1280.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1279.jpg

Right side

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1282.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1283.jpg

4) The protectors from the front bumper have been removed but as it was very hot so the placement of the transparent kit will be completed by tomorrow.

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1284.jpg

Also, I am planning to remove the I-pop door guards and place the transparent guards on the doors.

Thanks
Old 14th June 2014, 20:38   #101
Senior - BHPian

Hello friends, after a week I am updating this thread. Today was one of the best Saturday evening spent in the company of some of best and closest friends i.e Siddarth and Rohan (both from tbhp). Actually the occasion was that I booked Zxi Ertiga 2 days back and to share this proud moment I informed all my friends here. So, I planned to meet them and then spend time with them. Siddarth came in his perfect Punto later joined by Czech beauty Laura of Rohan and off-course my 'Light-House' City was there.

Here are a few pics from my Mughal Era mobile phone.

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1368.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1367.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1366.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1365.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1369.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1370.jpg

Me, Siddarth and Rohan spoke about a lot of aspects of maintaining a car and also about car detailing since Rohan got his Laura detailed at 3M today. Here is Siddharth using the Tyre Shiner on the Punto:

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1372.jpg

The next topic was improvements needed in my car. This car on a funny note for Siddharth is the wackiest City in NCR. Lol! It is actually really tough to make him like my car.

He tested my car to it's maximum level (in my opinion) and I was just praying that we reach back with everything in place. Phew!! We finally reached.

There were some sincere suggestions given to me by Rohan and Siddarth regarding the remap from tune-o-tronics to improve something called "Low end Torque". Plus they also suggested me some more cosmetic improvements for the car.

As you all know that this forum is my extended family and value the suggestions given to me here so I would be implementing the same in near future.

Overall it was a great evening with them and spent some really funny and laughable moments together. Specially when Rohan used the micro-fibre towel to fight the bird-poop.

Thanks both of you for making it a fantastic evening.
Old 16th June 2014, 11:42   #102
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad3952n View Post
Specially when Rohan used the micro-fibre towel to fight the bird-poop.

Thanks both of you for making it a fantastic evening.
It was a lovely evening! Enjoyed catching up with you and Sid.

And on my car its only microfibre! Ordinary cloth is big NO!

I use one exclusively for my scale models! See the pic of a 3 year old Lambo i just put on the scale model thread!

Looking forward to the 21st meet now.

Rohan
RohanDheman is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th June 2014, 14:21   #103
Senior - BHPian

Hi all, Since the Delhi meet is round the corner, I thought of making my City Ivtec look at least presentable. Last week Siddharth told me that in order to get a good shine out of a re-painted surface I should go in for proper sanding of the same. Hence, today I took my car to the body shop in Sector 8 Noida and got both the doors of right side properly sanded, rubbed and polished. Here are some pics of the work in progress:

The sanding of the doors !

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1387.jpg

The doors after being sanded !

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1389.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1390.jpg

The rubbing process begins !

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1388.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1391.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1392.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1393.jpg

After Rubbing, the polishing process begins!

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1394.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1395.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1396.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1397.jpg

Lastly, The final result !

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1398.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1399.jpg

Thanks.

Last edited by ad3952n : 19th June 2014 at 14:30. Reason: grammar
Old 20th June 2014, 14:09   #104
Senior - BHPian

Well Folks, How much is too much ? I think you all shall be asking me soon! Calling me a maniac regarding my car's upkeep would be a understatement. Lol! But, After a gap of 3 months I will be meeting my friends tomorrow and out of sheer excitement I got the car cleaned at Klenz Car Spa.

My car is lucky that it can enjoy the spa unlike me who never went to a spa. So, as we all are gathering tomorrow evening for the meet I thought the car should be clean and tidy.

Called up Sanjay ji and requested him to spare a few moments for my car. After reaching there I told Sanjay about our meet tomorrow and requested him to make the car look good.

Things that I got done today are:

1) Interior vacuuming

2) Engine cleaned with Steam

3) Proper polishing

4) Tyre and Alloys cleaning.

Here are the pics of work in progress:

The Vacuuming

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1405.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1404.jpg

The Engine Cleaning with Steam

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1406.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1407.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1408.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1409.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1417.jpg

The floor-mats being cleaned

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1414.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1415.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1416.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1418.jpg

The Tyre and Alloys are getting cleaned with steam and shiner

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1410.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1429.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1411.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1432.jpg

After this the polishing begins

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1412.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1413.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1420.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1421.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1423.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1424.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1425.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1428.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1436.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1440.jpg

Now, the final result!

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1434.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1430.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1438.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1435.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1441.jpg

* Concluding comments and pics in the next post!

Thanks.

Last edited by ad3952n : 20th June 2014 at 14:12.
Old 20th June 2014, 14:27   #105
Senior - BHPian

So, here are a few more pics of the car after completing the whole process:

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1433.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1437.jpg

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1438.jpg

Once everything was done, I felt it would be nice to click a pic of the whole team there as a mark of respect for their time and efforts. After all, If a small kind gesture brings smile to people's face then there is no harm.

Honda City i-Vtec 1.5L with K&N, Nitto SS Exhaust, LEDs & Rockford Fosgate speakers-photo1439.jpg

The job was carried out free of cost and I am very thankful to Sanjay ji for entertaining my request at such a short notice.

Looking forward for a great evening tomorrow friends!

Thanks.

Last edited by ad3952n : 20th June 2014 at 14:31. Reason: attachment

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks